Kids can bring exciting play possibilities to any LEGO® set with these fun, treat-sized, LEGO Minifigures Series 21 (71029) toys. This new-for-January-2021 series features a great lineup of exclusive LEGO people and characters to collect and display or to take play in thrilling new directions.
Imaginative character lineup
Children and adult fans can say “Hi!” to a new, limited-edition range of characters, including Centaur Warrior, Shipwreck Survivor, Pug Costume Guy, Beekeeper, Ladybug Girl, Violin Kid, Alien, Space Police Guy, Ancient Warrior, Airplane Girl, Cabaret Singer and Paddle Surfer.
Surprising and fun
Each finely crafted, highly detailed minifigure comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with one or more accessory elements and a collector's leaflet, making a great little gift that will put a smile on anyone's face.
- More LEGO® toy people and characters! Boost endless play with these cool LEGO Minifigures Series 21 (71029) bags. A fun treat for kids and fans of any age.
- What’s in the bag? 1 of 12 unique, buildable characters to discover, plus one or more accessories and a collector's leaflet. A great addition to any LEGO® collection that will inspire new play.
- LEGO® Minifigures characters will appeal to any boy or girl aged 5 and up, inspiring their imaginations and helping them build creativity andconfidence through individual play or with friends.
- These limited-edition, high-quality minifigures and accessories make a perfect unexpected gift.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, squashed, twisted, heated, bent, scratched and stretched to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- January 23rd, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0How do I display this setLegoGrandDadD | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhist it was great to get back to a set of the good old Yellow minifigures it is a shame it kept the licence figure price. An even bigger disappointment has to be the number of figures in the set. Why 12 figures when the lego display cases are 8 or 16 Figures (Which is in keeping with previous sets). To compound the display issue, the airplane does not fit in the display case nor third party picture frames. How to display alongside previous sets presents a challenge. I am open to suggestions. I did like the Ladybird compete with little Ladybirds (I bought a couple of Ladybird figures to enable an infestation of a rooftop garden in or Lego town "Legostoke!). A few similar bees would have been nice with the bee keeper who coupled with the Bee hives that come with the newly released Tractor also look good on the rooftops. I am concerned that the minifigure team are struggling with new ideas. Try national costumes, professions, heroes, historical figures for ideas there should be plenty of ideas. You are only limited by you imagination!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Series 21
- February 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I personally love this series so farCjbramlett | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe series finally arrived in stores and I have been looking forward to it. While I have only bought five of them, they are all ones that I like. I might not have chosen the singer, but once seeing her in person I am glad to have gotten her. The violin kid was one I was hoping for. As my neighbor plays the violin, and keeps bees and trains hunting dogs. So eventually this set will have a mini representation of him. The figures are all great in their details. And while getting duplicates will hurt the budget a bit, I have a use for multiples of this series. Such as the centaur girl and lion guy. On a side note, batman said he would love a third series and a couple more movies. And I have to admit that this set has me wanting to create a bat keeper, bat plane, bat dog (ace), and deserted island batman. I am sure he is bound to take over more of this set in the future.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Series 21
- February 6th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not greatBogey | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I purchased 3 packs hoping at least one of them came with the castaway figure and I received 3 of the same guyWas this helpful?15Series 21
- January 17th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.012 Minifigs But Very DetailedNuckllez | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first series that I've been able to collect the entirety of probably because there are only 12 Minifigures to get but I went out and bought a box of 36 and felt out the 12 Minifigures I needed and returned the rest. Personally, I think Lego should start selling Minifigures series in boxes of 12 and 24 direct to consumers and then sell bigger boxes of 36 and 60 to retail stores Overall I'd give this series 8/10. ALSO CAN'T WAIT FOR LOONEY TOONS SERIES GONNA BE 11/10 FOR SURE.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Series 21