Enjoy the magic of Christmas with Santa’s Workshop, a festive addition to the LEGO® Winter Village Series! Gather your family around the Christmas tree to build this enchanting winter wonderland. Help the elves make the toys, feed the reindeer and help Santa load up his magical sleigh. Santa’s wife has baked cookies and the clock tower shows it’s nearly time for Santa to deliver the presents—all at the most wonderful time of the year! Includes 6 minifigures: Santa with red gift sack, Mrs. Claus with cookie tray and 4 elves with pointy ears and hats.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Santa with red gift sack, Mrs. Claus with cookie tray and 4 elves with pointy ears and hats
- Features beautiful sleigh with red and gold detail and dark green padding, 4 reindeer and a baby reindeer, building with detailed interior, clock tower and Christmas tree
- Building features stained glass window and Christmas lights on roof
- Accessories include: 4 wrapped presents in assorted sizes and 4 toys including a blue classic spaceship, yellow car and a pink wand
- Also includes North Pole sign, Santa’s Workshop sign and a summer holiday picture of Santa and his wife
- Gather everyone around the Christmas tree!
- Help Santa take off in his sleigh!
- Family dual-building experience: includes separate brick sets with instructions for adults and children aged 8 and over
- Santa’s Workshop measures over 6” (16cm) high, 3” (8cm) deep and 9” (24cm) wide
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really well doneBradis86 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy wife and I love how organised all of the Lego sets are. We have bought a few sets this year & put them together so it's like a little Christmas Village. This is the only set we have received where a few of the pieces were not in a bag, specifically the rails for the reindeer's. It wasn't hard for us to work out what they were for. There was delayed shipping because there was none ready to ship but it did ship a few days earlier than expected which was great. Sometimes it's hard to tell what colors some of the pieces are or if they're meant to be transparent or not, but when you look at what you've got and what you've got to build it's not hard to work out. We love the little extra pieces, we made a few extra flowers, presents & gave another figurine a beard etc. Because we want to have these as a display & not just to play with and pack up we bought the grey boards to set them on. Some of the pieces that are not completely square do not line up 100% (like the toy maker machine) but in most cases we can lock down one part & that works fine.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Santa's Workshop
- in 7 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Merry Christmas, LEGO!CybusMaster | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs the years have gone by & I’ve gotten older, there have always been two things I enjoyed: playing with LEGO & Christmas. I will admit that I have missed out on a few Winter Village models due to expenses not being there, such as the Cottage & the Toy Shop. In fact, the only one I have is Winter Village Post Office. … Until now, that is. Ever since the introduction of the Winter Village range, I have always wanted to see the home of the modern Christmas icon we all know as Santa Claus. And now Ladies and Gentlemen; we have it! Without further ado, let’s review this baby. MINI-FIGURES As expected of Santa’s Workshop, we have the jolly gift giver himself; a re-release of the Series 8 Minifigure Blind Bag release. Except, this time, his sack of gifts is red instead of brown. I am glad that LEGO actually sculpted a proper hat for Santa instead of slapping a Pirate hat on him, as done in the past. The added bonus of a printed torso and a proper beard, as opposed to Dumbledore’s in white is very nice as well. What would Santa be without his Elven helpers? Very tired, I’d expect. In this set, we have 4 of the little munchkins to help Santa make the toys. One of them has a double face feature; strangely showing a crying face on the other side. Why is he crying? Did a reindeer bite him? Has a recently labelled good child been relegated to the Naughty List? We may never know. The Elves come in a variety of outfits, but all wearing green hats, like the Holiday Elf in Series 11 of the Minifig range. I kind of wish we had a variety of colours for the hats, just to make the Elves stand out a bit more and make each one truly unique. So, this isn’t the first time we’ve seen Santa or an elf. What we ARE getting for the first time is Mrs Claus. The good Mrs is donned in a red dress & cape to protect her from the cold of the North Pole. As Santa prepares to leave on his Christmas Eve flight, she decides to give him a little snack in the form of cookies! Oddly, no mince pies though. Joking aside, it is nice to have Mrs Claus to stick by Santa so he doesn’t look so lonely. - I’m not sure if these count, but hey, it’s my review so I may as well. We now have reindeer as opposed to the grey dogs Seen in the Advent Calendars of old. In this set, we have 4 adult reindeer (My guess? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer & Vixen.) And one young buck (I swapped the brown stud with a red one to turn him into a certain reindeer who guided Santa’s sleigh one night.) As nice as the reindeer are, I’m a little disappointed that Comet, Cupid, Donner & Blitzen are not included here. Maybe LEGO could release an expansion pack with 4 extra reindeer and an extension to the reins of the sleigh. Speaking of… SANTAS SLEIGH I love the design of this thing. The red and pearl gold go great together and are very appealing to behold. There’s room for Santa to sit, as well as store some presents in the back. Including: some wrapped gifts, a fairy princess wand and an Electric Guitar. Something tells me a lucky kid is gonna be rockin’ some Jingle Bells on Christmas Day. THE WORKSHOP And now, the place where the magic happens. This is a nice little representation of Santa’s home. There is a wrapping station where one of the elves prepares a final gift for Santa to deliver, a warm, inviting fire by the door and a small study where jolly ol’ St. Nick can read the letters of children from around the world. Outside is a Clock that Santa uses to count down the days until Christmas; minute by minute. By the main entrance are a pair of candy canes that appear to be growing out of the snow. Santa can grow candy?! TELL ME THE SECRET, SANTA! There is a modern looking machine that produces toys (I thought Elves made toys by hand. Focus Cybus; it IS the 21st Century.). On the conveyor belt is a small yellow car and what looks like Bennys spaceship from the well-received ‘LEGO Movie’. P.S: - Can’t wait for the sequel! Also included is a small Christmas tree & the North Pole. Both nice little additions to this set. While I agree with some Reviewers that the Workshop itself is on the small side, I totally get why it isn’t larger. A larger set would mean a higher price tag, which would deter some parents from getting this for their kids. And storage space can be an issue, too. It would be difficult to store a large set away for 12 months until next Christmas. Do I wish it were larger? Sure, but I’m happy with what I got. - Taking into account the small nitpicks I have with the set, I still love this set & I give it 4 Bricks out of 5. Carry on with the good work boys & girls of LEGO and a Merry Christmas to you!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 6 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Santa's Workshop
- in 7 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely adorable!MrsWelton | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe bought this as a Christmas gift for the whole family to enjoy, and boy, did we ever! It was challenging, but still a lot of fun to assemble. The detail is astounding, from the baby reindeer (we used the extra red ball to make him Rudolph) to the string of Christmas lights - Santa's chair even swivels and reclines - how cool is that?! My husband, six-year old son, and I all had a great time putting this together, and we're all looking forward to next year. I would highly recommend this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Santa's Workshop
- in 7 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Magical Christmas Buildchloerumsey1 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed this set. I spent some time building alone and some time building with my 7 year old nephew who LOVED the magical elements such as the small reindeer and the sleigh. I found this build easier than an expert build, but for children this set would be difficult (although with a bit of help my 7 year old nephew was fine). I think the Mrs Claus cookie tray and string of lights were nice touches. Thought this would be better value than the Winter Toy Shop set. Overall was lovely to build and get into the Christmas spirit.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Santa's Workshop