Collect and create the most highly detailed LEGO® Star Wars™ X-wing Starfighter ever produced. This iconic starfighter is featured in many of the most exciting Star Wars battle scenes, including the decisive battle scene above planet Yavin™. Recreate the moment when Luke Skywalker’s X-wing delivered the proton torpedo that led to the destruction of the Imperial Death Star! This realistically detailed model features opening wings and cockpit, a special display stand, data sheet label and R2-D2.
• Includes R2-D2 atromech droid• Features highly authentic detailing, and opening wings and cockpit• Measures over 10" (26cm) high, 20" (52cm) long and 18" (46cm) wide• Includes display stand and data sheet label!
- December 29th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0favorite so farvinnie50 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an amazing model one of favorites of the movie and just amazing to have! The build was an easy and fast one all bags are numbered for esay building and splits the build up into chapters so you can leave and come back at a later time. Some of the parts are a bit Repetitive but so worth it just to have this amazing ship in you collection would definetly recommend to other builders collecting the ucs models my only Criticism would be that it should definetly come with a minfig luke cause it is the perfect size for him as you can see i have placed one inside the cockpit and he fits perfect but other that that its perfect in my opinion.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Red Five X-wing Starfighter™
- June 9th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great X-Wing, too bad it has stickersLegoEd |I would recommend this to a friend!I've just recently have gotten back into building with Lego because of my daughter. This is only the second UCS set I have built (B-Wing was the first), and I must say it fun. The knob on the back makes it really easy to get the s-foils in the right position. The cockpit has a nice touch with the targeting computer. The only knock I have against this set is that the stickers should have been printed on the Lego pieces. I bought the Maersk train (#10219) back in July and some of the stickers are already falling off. So I decided to NOT apply them to this set. It's too bad because it would really complete it. If you are playing $200 for a set the stickers SHOULD BE printed. That would have made this set truly ULTIMATE!Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Red Five X-wing Starfighter™
- August 19th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to build, great show pieceI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been eyeing this model up since it came out due to the outrageous price of the older UCS version. I have the UCS TIE Interceptor and it would have made a great addition to that piece. However, this build will do nicely! I really enjoyed taking my time to build it allowing all aspects to come to life. This is my first large build in some time so it did take me awhile. Other obligations kept me from staying on it for long periods of time. All in all, I love the design. The stickers on the cockpit were a pain to apply and I think it would have done better with printed pieces. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Red Five X-wing Starfighter™
- February 17th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great X-wing!Idealis |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self10240 is a thing of beauty. Wing mechanism works extremely well. The Technic here is well-hidden. It's use is intriguing, which makes up for the sore thumbs. Mostly the build is delightful, with some fantastic SNOT-work producing the body contours, and many little surprises that will even please owners of the former, even the necessary repetition is handled in such a way as to prevent boredom. A huge number of useful SNOT parts, jumper plates, and hinges sit alongside an array of plates, tiles, and bricks that will find a place in most collections. Technic parts may or may not be useful depending on your penchant, some rare or unique parts make this an excellent selection. Looks great on the shelf, and is fun to fiddle with as you pass. A superb set. Only two minuses - cockpit stickers - no pilotPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Red Five X-wing Starfighter™