Collect and create the most highly detailed LEGO® Star Wars™ X-wing Starfighter ever produced. This iconic starfighter is featured in many of the most exciting Star Wars battle scenes, including the decisive battle scene above planet Yavin™. Recreate the moment when Luke Skywalker’s X-wing delivered the proton torpedo that led to the destruction of the Imperial Death Star! This realistically detailed model features opening wings and cockpit, a special display stand, data sheet label and R2-D2.
• Includes R2-D2 atromech droid• Features highly authentic detailing, and opening wings and cockpit• Measures over 10" (26cm) high, 20" (52cm) long and 18" (46cm) wide• Includes display stand and data sheet label!
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 9th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great X-Wing, too bad it has stickersLegoEd | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I've just recently have gotten back into building with Lego because of my daughter. This is only the second UCS set I have built (B-Wing was the first), and I must say it fun. The knob on the back makes it really easy to get the s-foils in the right position. The cockpit has a nice touch with the targeting computer. The only knock I have against this set is that the stickers should have been printed on the Lego pieces. I bought the Maersk train (#10219) back in July and some of the stickers are already falling off. So I decided to NOT apply them to this set. It's too bad because it would really complete it. If you are playing $200 for a set the stickers SHOULD BE printed. That would have made this set truly ULTIMATE!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Red Five X-wing Starfighter™
- March 26th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0X-Wing StarfighterCrimsonBrick17 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI missed out buying this set online by the time i saw it was on Lego.com it was sold out i was lucky enough to find it locally for a great price! This was a great set to build it was fun the Wings open and close with ease i didn't have trouble applying the stickers to the cockpit (the instructions looked a little confusing at first for the stickers) its a great addition to my UCS Star Wars sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Red Five X-wing Starfighter™
- December 29th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0favorite so farvinnie50 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an amazing model one of favorites of the movie and just amazing to have! The build was an easy and fast one all bags are numbered for esay building and splits the build up into chapters so you can leave and come back at a later time. Some of the parts are a bit Repetitive but so worth it just to have this amazing ship in you collection would definetly recommend to other builders collecting the ucs models my only Criticism would be that it should definetly come with a minfig luke cause it is the perfect size for him as you can see i have placed one inside the cockpit and he fits perfect but other that that its perfect in my opinion.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Red Five X-wing Starfighter™
- February 17th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great X-wing!Idealis | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self10240 is a thing of beauty. Wing mechanism works extremely well. The Technic here is well-hidden. It's use is intriguing, which makes up for the sore thumbs. Mostly the build is delightful, with some fantastic SNOT-work producing the body contours, and many little surprises that will even please owners of the former, even the necessary repetition is handled in such a way as to prevent boredom. A huge number of useful SNOT parts, jumper plates, and hinges sit alongside an array of plates, tiles, and bricks that will find a place in most collections. Technic parts may or may not be useful depending on your penchant, some rare or unique parts make this an excellent selection. Looks great on the shelf, and is fun to fiddle with as you pass. A superb set. Only two minuses - cockpit stickers - no pilotPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Red Five X-wing Starfighter™