Build a Porsche 911 RSR replicaEnter the world of GT endurance racing with a detailed model of this iconic vehicle.
Build, play with and displayCelebrate the epitome of sports car engineering excellence.
LEGO® Technic™ Porsche 911 RSR
Packed with tech
Cockpit includeds a radar screen and fire suppression system.
Made for speed
Features an aerodynamic design with a raised rear wing.
Moving pistons show the 6-cylinder engine at work.
Explore supercar engineeringFeatures realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the world of engineering.
Make more of your modelExpand play and display possibilities by incorporating your Porsche with other LEGO sets.
Celebrate an icon of engineering excellence with the LEGO® Technic™ 42096 Porsche 911 RSR. Developed in partnership with Porsche, this authentic replica captures the vehicle’s powerful appearance with its sharp contours and aerodynamic detailing, including a rear wing with ‘swan neck' mounts, extended rear diffuser and specially designed side mirrors. Functions include a visible, working differential, independent suspension and a six-cylinder boxer engine with moving pistons positioned in front of the rear axle, while the accessible cockpit features a radar screen, working steering, fire extinguisher system and even a track map of the Laguna Seca circuit printed onto the driver’s door. Black spoked rims, realistic head and tail lights and an authentic white, red and black color scheme with sticker detailing add the final touches to this awesome LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR model, a perfect display piece for the home or office!
- Porsche 911 RSR replica model with a wealth of authentic features, including a rear wing with ‘swan neck’ mounts, extended rear diffuser and aerodynamic side mirrors, plus black spoked rims and realistic head and tail lights. Also includes a detailed cockpit, working differential, independent suspension and a six-cylinder boxer engine with moving pistons positioned in front of the rear axle.
- This collectible toy car also features an authentic white, red and black color scheme and a sticker sheet for additional detailing.
- Open the doors to access a cockpit packed with realistic details, including a radar screen, working steering, fire extinguisher system and a track map of the Laguna Seca circuit printed onto the driver’s door.
- Check out the six-cylinder boxer engine with moving pistons.
- This set includes 1,580 pieces.
- This LEGO® Technic™ model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Suitable for ages 10+.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Porsche 911 RSR measures over 5” (13cm) high, 19” (50cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- March 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Echom265 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA must have for Porsche enthusiasts. A great way to see the placement of the mid engine flat six in the new 911 race car. Not as complex as the GT3 RS but still fun none the less.Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 RSR
- March 28th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Overall, good build, bad execution.LastComplexBoy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a retired US military veteran with PTSD, depression, anxiety and multiple physical issues. A friend of mine recommended LEGO as a way to cope with the PTSD and anxiety. This was my 10th LEGO build in about 2 months and I must say, thank you LEGO!!!! I have found something that helps. When I saw this model, I was so excited. My wife convinced me to built the Ford Mustang creator set first. I did. And there are pros and cons to this set. First, the pros 1. The engine was the first LEGO engine I’ve ever built. Functionality was spot on. I do work on cars and this made it easy to explain to a friend how car engines work. 2. The rear differential was also spot on. Again made it easy to explain what it is and why it’s important. 3. Pieces for price was great. I’ve noticed that on average you get around 100 pieces for every $10. Sometimes more, sometimes less, so this was right there. 4. Building was a joy, it was fun as this was my first ever Technic set. I really liked seeing how to use technic (with few LEGO blocks) to build as compared to brick alone (with few technic pieces for fit/function). Now the cons 1. The steering is super loose and feels very flimsy. I would expect a much tighter steering feel. The Mustang was my first experience with actual steering and since it primarily used gears and not joints, it was much tighter. The Porsche does not travel Straight by any means. This, unfortunately hurts playability. 2. As with the steering, the wheels feel loose like they’re gonna fall right off, combined with sloppy steering, I couldn’t keep it out. Knowing these was a mental eyesore and I had to take it apart. Sadly, this will be a parts bin toy... 3. Those horrendous headlights.... the absolute worst feature were the headlights, just god awful to look at. I’ve never been a fan of Porsche headlights, but man were the revolting to look at. 4. The body gaps. The body gaps, the body gaps!!!! The advertising talks about the detailed interior? You mean the beams and no floor? The only part that felt well done was the rear frack lid. Conclusion. Thank you LEGO for giving a disabled vet something to cope with! I’ve done a few other LEGO technic sets and I’ve been, overall pleased. I love the cranes, but this one really falls short. Very fun build but the end product feels like cooking an excellent meal only to have the family hate it....Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 21 hrs 18 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Porsche 911 RSR
- February 3rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO PorscheAtlanta | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’m not really in the the cars, but I bought the 007 Austin Martin and found it to be cool and very detailed. So, I had no plans on building the Bugatti, Porsche GT3 or others do to price. I saw this and thought it was well worth the cost and looks cool. This is by no means a small build and was well worth it. If you don’t want the huge cost of the Orange GT3 or the Bugatti buy this one instead it’s well worth it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 8 hrs 18 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 RSR
- June 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Must have for Porsche enthusiastsChildstar | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!The detail on the RSR is great. Love the interior design like the actual race car and the operation of the flat six engine is a nice touch. Definitely worth the money!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 daysWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 RSR