A shipwreck filled with surprisesBuild two adventures in one with the new LEGO® Pirates of Barracuda Bay.
Unlock a treasure chest of details
Protect or Plunder
The cannon fires small cannonballs at any passing ships.
Crew members Port and Starboard keep things ship-shape.
Bottles of rum and tales of pirate gold never run dry.
Where Redbeard charts a course or maps a treasure hunt.
Find surprises from buried statues to palm trees filled with coconuts.
Row a boat in shark-infested seas if you dare.
Meet the Pirates of Barracuda BaySet sail with an exclusive new LEGO® Pirate adventure that’s two builds in one!
Rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO® construction projects with this LEGO Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model for display and play. Enjoy some calm, quality time alone building – or share the fun with others.
Rebuild into a classic
Discover the captain’s cabin, food store, kitchen, bedrooms, supply dock, farm, toilet, jail cell, tavern and hidden treasure, plus lots of fun accessories, 8 pirate minifigures, assorted animal figures and 2 skeleton figures to inspire action-packed stories. This set includes an island that can be split in half and rearranged. The shipwreck can also be dismantled and reassembled to make a ship inspired by the Black Seas Barracuda pirate ship LEGO model from 1989.
LEGO Ideas offers a diverse array of sets, all created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Inspired by real life, action heroes, iconic movies, popular TV series or totally original concepts, there are cool model kits for people of all ages.
- Build and play with or display this LEGO® Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model. The island can also be split in half and rearranged, revealing buried pirate treasure.
- The set has 8 minifigures including Captain Redbeard, Lady Anchor, Robin Loot and twins Port and Starboard for pirate role-play action, plus a shark, pig, 2 parrots, 3 crabs, 2 frogs and 2 skeleton figures.
- Rooms including a captain’s cabin, kitchen, tavern, bedroom and jail cell are filled with accessories. The shipwreck also rebuilds into a ship inspired by the 1989 LEGO® model, Captain Redbeard’s Black Seas Barracuda.
- This 2,545-piece pirate building set makes a great birthday or Christmas gift for pirate and LEGO® enthusiasts. It will give you a stress-relieving break from the daily grind – and hours of refreshing, creative fun.
- This cool pirate shipwreck island model measures over 23” (59cm) high, 25” (64cm) wide and 12” (32cm) deep. It’s sure to make a big impression whether displayed at home or as an office desk toy.
- No batteries required – this pirate ship playset offers an immersive build with LEGO® bricks only. So forget your worries, find your building zen and create a beautiful display model!
- Thinking of buying this pirate building set for someone new to LEGO® model kits? No worries. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can take on this challenging build with swashbuckling confidence.
- LEGO® Ideas sets are created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. The theme offers an infinitely diverse array of collectible construction sets for display and creative play. There’s something to delight all ages!
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible, connect strongly and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks are tested in just about every way you can imagine, ensuring that each model kit meets the highest safety standards and that this pirate island is as robust as it is impressive to look at.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The most underrated setSolveiga | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have seen it many times in a local shop but it never caught my eye because it looked like a hodge-podge of piraty lego chunks and somehow it didn't appeal to me. Boy was I wrong! I never quite realized a ship wreck can be easily constructed into a ship, so when I found that out (purely by chance, on internet) I went ahead and purchased it. I honestly think no picture can do it's justice. I do believe it's the best set LEGO has ever made, and the best ship by far. The amount of detail is unbelievable, the ship's interior is fully designed, you get everything you need: few cots for sailors, kitchen with a stove, a couple tables, a bar with a bar stand and a barrel of beer, and even a gorgeous captain room! The wreck variant is amazing as well, I looks so much better in real life than in the picture. It feels cozy and detailed and believable, you want to become a lego minifigure yourself and live in this universe for a day. On top of everything, it was a joy to build too! No repetitive parts, very well ordered. It's amazing to look at in its both variants, it's amazing to play with, if you still unsure: buy it, you won't regret. Had I had such a set when I was a kid, I would die of endorphins overdose.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay
- August 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bought For The ShipPirateTad68 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have wanted a LEGO Pirate Ship for many years. I missed out on the older sets years ago and never really liked the POTC sets. When this set was released I wasn't sure I wanted it. I didn't really care about the shipwreck island theme. However, after looking at pics of the assembled ship, I thought I would take a chance and ordered it. Boy am I glad I did. I love this ship! Lots of detail inside and out. I am not a fan of the yellow min-figure heads, but since this is a nostalgia set, I understand why they were used. I also wish they had provided more cannons. A pirate ship with only 3 cannons?? Well, that won't do. So I purchased 5 additional cannon sets. I then rearranged the lower deck to accommodate the cannons. Now this thing looks like a pirate ship! I also purchased additional blue plates to make a nice ocean base. I used some of the island parts to make a small island with a treasure chest.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay
- April 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Perfect Pirate Set!LordBlackadder | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEver since this set appeared on Lego Ideas, I supported and followed its progress eagerly. Having missed out on the earlier Pirate sets in the past 2+ decades, I immediately purchased this set as soon as it was available. When I received the set, I was not disappointed. Its packaging, shear size and weight do a very good job of impressing upon you that your money was well-spent. For someone like me who likes to display built sets, the Pirates of Barracuda Bay is the perfect display set, especially in the island configuration; although, it displays only well from the front--at least for me. This set has all the elements/details that will appease even the most attentive collector--captain's quarters, crew sleeping area, kitchen, etc. For the minifigures, you are provided with enough to populate the island so it looks quite lively. I particularly liked the individuality and uniqueness of each figure. If you are looking for the perfect Pirates set, then this is a must own, especially if you missed out on the sets that were released over the past few years. Just don't do what I did and build an older set (The Brick Bounty 70413) after building this set--personally, I was hugely disappointed and immediately broke it down and sold it. Maybe I should only compare this set with say the Imperial Flagship (10210) in terms of complexity. But regardless, I'd say this is a set that will remain in my possession for many years to come--the Pirates theme along with a perfect blend of build complexity and attention to detail will ensure that it will have a hard time feeling out of date far into the future. Now, if only they can resurrect the Adventurers theme in a similar manner..... Lego? Lego Ideas? Anyone? Please?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay
- April 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the Best LEGO sets ever madeDazman83 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI grew up with LEGO Pirates in the 80's and 90's, I still have the original Pirate Ship from 1989 and some of the small islands and extras. (See image of original box) As soon as this was announced I couldn't believe it, I tried not to buy it, but that nostalgia was too strong! Suffice to say I am so glad I did, this was the most fun set I have ever built, even more so than the Ghostbusters Firehouse and Car! The design is perfection, the set is huge and gorgeous to look at, some of the brick usage is genius and I love the attention to detail. Pictures of this do not do it justice, you need to see it and grasp the scope of it for yourself as its a huge set. Its quite a challenging build hence 16+, but if you have smaller kids this has some seriously amazing playability and the fact it turns into a ship is the icing on the cake. Honestly the most fun I have had in years, i took my time building this and it took me 3-4 days, averaging 2-3 hours a day. Well done LEGO, amazing details, fantastic use of bricks, bright, colourful and genuinely wonderful to build 10/10. I will keep this for years to come.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay