Play out an action-packed Piranha Mech pursuit of a rickshaw through NINJAGO® City with THE LEGO® NINJAGO MOVIE™ 70629 Piranha Attack set. The Piranha Mech features opening jaws with a minifigure cockpit inside, plus 2 flick missiles. This ninja toy also includes 4 NINJAGO minifigures with assorted weapons to dial up the chase action.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Kai, Misako (in Iron Dragon costume), Shark Army Thug and Ray.
- Piranha Mech features opening jaws with a minifigure cockpit inside, 2 flick missiles, adjustable fins and a periscope.
- Rickshaw features a minifigure seat, large wheels and 2 lanterns.
- Weapons include Kai's 2 katanas and Misako's bow and arrow.
- Also includes Misako's quiver element.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Piranha Mech measures over 6” (17cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Rickshaw measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 8 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun vehicle - disapointing minifig faceBentWright | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe momemt I saw the Lady Iron Dragon armor in The Lego Ninjago Movie, I wanted the armor. I was excited to get the oppertunity with this set, and enjoyed the fun rickshaw and piranha mech builds. Unfortunately, the yellow on black face print on the Lady Iron Dragon minifigure is semitransparent and has a greeninsh cast. It is not the usual top-notch quality I have cone to expect from The Lego Company.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Piranha Attack
- in 8 monthsAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Disappointing Lady Iron Dragon MinifigureJasonMixed | 25-34When they revealed Lady Iron Dragon in the Movie, I was really excited for getting a mini figure. The face print is so terrible I can barely see the face.8 March 2018Samantha , Customer ServiceYou’re right. The printing on Lady Iron Dragon’s head in the original batch we produced was wrong. I'm very sorry the figure in your set was wrong. The good news is we have since fixed this issue. Now we have new minifigure heads for Lady Iron Dragon that are the correct color! Some sets on the market might have been packaged with the original misprinted head. No worries, reach out to our customer service department and they’d be happy to help! You can find our contact informtion at LEGO.com/Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Piranha Attack
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really nice product! :) but green head :/Enzio27 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really Iike the product! Like someone mentioned already, the head of the Iron Dragon (Koko) looks rather greenish. Even after following the steps that LEGO provided in getting a replacement head; the new head looks just like the old one. That’s a little bit of a bummer :/ Otherwise I LOVE this product! Nicely done! :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55Piranha Attack
- in 8 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0A fine 20 dollar set!LegoHansSolo | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlright, you can see from the pictures and description what all this set looks like and does, so I'm just gonna go straight into the pros and cons: CONS: -Lady Iron Dragon's head is probably the biggest let down here, it's a faded yellow that the black base shows through. When the rest of her minifigure is so well done, it's a shame to have this detail really bring it down -Stickers, although I don't especially mind stickers, for some people they can really ruin a set, so just be warned there are around 6 to put on in this set. -The piranha mech's legs don't move, but you could pretty easily modify them to at the cost of some stability PROS: -The piranha mech itself is honestly such a fun and unique design, and was a total joy to build! Using a boat hull for the hollow top was such a good choice, and the pilot fits in it like a charm. The eyes are also an A+ detail. - The rickshaw is also a surprisingly well done piece, and it comes with some giant wagon wheels that are very unique. -Even though lady iron dragons face is a disappointment, the rest of her minifigure is really well done, her hairpiece and quiver/shoulder pauldron are definitely pieces to have. The other minifigures aren't too unique, but they're still minifigs, and you get 3 of them (+ iron dragon) in this set. So in review, this set is not without its flaws, but for a 20 dollar set, it's worth it. If you're on the fence about it, I think you should get it! Hopefully this review helps!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Piranha Attack