Jump on the LEGO® Friends Party Train with Stephanie and the hamsters. Pull the bike with attachable wagons to carry the animals and party accessories. It comes with a little playground with a slide to entertain the hamsters. Includes a Stephanie mini-doll figure plus 2 hamsters.
- Includes a Stephanie mini-doll figure plus Heidi and Harry the hamsters.
- Features a bicycle with turning wheels and 3 attachable wagons to pull along, as well as a hamster playground with a slide and an opening mailbox.
- Accessory elements include a party invitation, birthday gift, hair bow, 3 party hats, 2 balloons and a hamster food bowl.
- Open the mailbox to find the party invitation.
- Join the carriages to the bike, help the hamsters get on board, then pull them along to the party.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 5-12.
- This set includes over 100 bricks.
- Bicycle train measures under 1” (2cm) high, 1” (2cm) wide and over 6” (16cm) long.
- Hamster playground measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Combine with the 41110 Birthday Party so the hamsters can join in the birthday fun.
- August 1st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Party Train Off the RailsXyraS |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was thrilled to see the party themed sets come out around my birthday. I purchased this set and waited a bit to put it together. It didn't take long to fit the different parts of the scene together as directed...and then shift things around. The train really moves on its axles and some of the smaller animals from the other sets can ride. This set has two balloons. It took me 45 minutes to put together because I sort all the packets of bricks first then start the instructions. I usually have to go back and check a step too. Then I like to mix things up a bit after completion, you know, play a bit. Really like this set!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Party Train
- July 12th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Silly idea but it's executed wellI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set, it's just so much fun! The hamsters are adorable and both are currently exclusive! There's a lot of other interesting pieces included too such as the party invitation, three party hats, the yellow bike, the purple jumper plates and the present pieces. The builds are okay, the train is more fun than anything, it looks great when it's full. The hamster build looks good. The post box was a nice addition that didn't have to be included. Stephanie's normal outfit is fine here, but since her torso is currently available in three sets a new "party" outfit would've been nice. I really recommend this set to everyone (especially Friends fans), there's just so much to like. It's by far the best party set and if you can only get one choose this!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Party Train
- May 17th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much I likeI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAn occasion rose when I needed to get two $10-$15 sets. This was a set I considered, but didn't buy until later, when there was a promotion. It has a Stephanie minidoll, party hats, hamsters and a bike with a ton of little wagons. I considered it because it had fewer pieces which made them harder to lose, and one part of the occasion was my 20th birthday. After building it, I realized that the bike set could be used as a parade float in a community parade--not just a Disney ride for hamsters!Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Party Train
- March 1st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hamsters with party hats.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSeriously, the title says it all. How can I possibly pass up hamsters with party hats? Great pieces in great colors to build out my Cloud Cuckoo Palace.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 14 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Party Train