New play experienceExciting new way to play with LEGO® toys by combining a LEGO model with a game app for a fully interactive experience.
Playset filled with ghost-hunting actionScan the LEGO® model with a phone to make it come alive. Interacting with the model makes things happen in the app.
LEGO® Hidden Side™ Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000
Building starts the fun
The building experience is just the start of the fun.
Find and capture ghosts
Use the app to find and capture ghosts floating around the module.
Find clues and solve mysteries
Find clues in the module and solve mysteries in the app.
Toilet can be changed into a haunted walking toilet.
Unlock the boss ghost
Add a fun in-app play challenge with boss ghost Spewer.
Expand role-play into the digital realm
Use the app to bring the module to life for creative play options.
Includes Parker and Jack hero minifiguresPlus J.B., worker Bill and worker Nana minifigures, Spencer the ghost dog figure and lots of accessory elements.
Immerse kids in a fast-paced augmented-reality play experience with the LEGO® Hidden Side™ 70423 Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000 playset. Download the Hidden Side app and scan the model with a phone to make it come alive – interacting with the model makes things happen in the app. With continuous updates, a unique boss ghost to battle in each set, new mysteries to solve, cool items to find, games to play and ghosts to collect, this LEGO Hidden Side set offers kids a whole new way to play and interact with building bricks! This powered-up school bus toy features cool tech details, like a pull-out command center and flip-out toy cannons, to inspire hours of creative play. With 2 hero minifigures, each with his and her own smartphone, tech genius J.B., 2 haunted workers and cute ghost dog figure, this building set features a lot of fun play-starters.
- This LEGO® Hidden Side™ building toy combines the open creative play of LEGO playsets with an app for an amazing single or multiplayer augmented-reality (AR) play experience. Ideal for kids aged 8 and up.
- Download the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app and point your phone at the Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000 playset to make this school bus playset for kids come alive. Move the phone around to discover an ever-changing environment hidden around the model.
- This augmented reality toy includes 6 figures: Jack Davids with a smartphone and girl minifigure Parker L. Jackson with a smartphone, tech genius J.B., workers Nanna and Bill, and Davids’s ghost dog figure, Spencer.
- This school bus toy features a pull-out command center, flip-out ‘de-haunting' cannons, rooftop scanners and space for 4 minifigures inside. The portable toilet can change into a brown-tile spitting haunted ghost monster for a lot of silly role-play fun.
- Set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings, LEGO® Hidden Side™ playsets let kids play out exciting ghost-hunting adventures that combine physical LEGO models with fully-interactive augmented reality.
- Build and play with the physical set and then bring it to life as you interact with the set while viewing it through the AR app.
- Using the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app is like looking through a window to a cool and spooky Hidden Side filled with challenging mysteries to solve, ghosts to defeat and unique ghost bosses, like Spewer, to overcome in each set.
- To get the full augmented reality experience, a tablet or mobile phone is required, but not included. Compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask permission before going online.
- Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000 measures over 5” (15cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 11” (29cm) long.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- October 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Boo To SchoolValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first build from the Hidden Side kits that we own. The Boy has built most of them because we agreed to share but I bagsied this one for myself - I love building the vehicles so much and was intrigued as to how this one would go together compared to other buses I have made. This was surprisingly fun to build. I particularly like that some of the figures give you the option to do them as regular minifigures or take the spookier option. The colour of the spooky ones is a sort of neon lime green that I think is really effective. As you can see from the photographic evidence I chose to use 2 of the spooky options for this build and then made them attack the bus. Well, Lego does mean "Play Well" after all and there should be no age limit on play. The Command Module slides neatly in to the rear of the bus to make a complete vehicle or you can pull it out for playability. Not a lot of room inside the bus and you can't really play inside it as is, you do need to strip it down. Decent sized build and certainly looks like the kind of yellow school bus you see in movies. I really need to download the App and try it out but still haven't got around to it. We have several of these kits built already so it seems a sensible option but haven't gone there yet. For now, these are just display items. Number Of Pieces: 689 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time: 2 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000
- December 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The only bus in town ghost huntsBiscuitGog1234 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy young son has told me a few times in the last few months that he would like to have a LEGO bus. The reason was very simple: he has known for more than a year the song 'the wheels of the bus go round and round...' and it is one of his favorite songs. Lego City didn't have an alternative at the time, I think the last set must have been a year or two ago. As he is much younger than the recommended age, I wasn't sure how he would feel around ghosts. I didn't want him to be scared of ghosts or of the bus. One day, I ended up buying it and showed it to my son the next day! It was a day when he was a little tired, so he didn't help me for long. It's a model that still takes quite some time to build. I had the pleasure of doing it. As an adult, although a bus is in theory a big rectangle, I can assure you that there are many parts. It's nice to move forward in the booklet and see the project come to fruition. I really like the LEGO humor (cool bus instead of school bus) the attention to details and the versatility of the pieces. If you are a parent, you should do what I do: take the LEGO and go play on the app as soon as your child is asleep!!!! The game is great, not too long and it's perfect because parents don't have a lot of time. As for my young son, he sure loves his bus and he ain't afraid of no ghosts (to quote a famous movie from 1984)! :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000
- September 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun for all agesBrickguyRyi | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy girlfriend got me this set for my birthday, first the artwork on the box is outstanding, and the price to part is on point. This set is a lot bigger than it looks, the colors are fantastic and the techniques used were pretty good. The bus is also a lot sturdier than I thought, nothing feels like it's gonna fall off. The minifigs are top notch and the haunted toilet is a great touch as it can shoot out at you. I would definitely recommend to you this set also with the app it's a fun build!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000
- August 31st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Oh, Heck Yeah!XYBricks02 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Blown away by this new set! This is my first of the Hidden Side line and I’m looking forward to getting more. The bus itself has detail on every side. The front is coated with lights and 2 guns, the sides each have a fold out panel with a unique weapon, the back has a pull out command center with a bed, microscope, and screens, and finally the top is just a mess of guns, hatches, and a dish. The build is filled with fun details inside and out with the coolest minifigs to top it off. I find the outhouse ghost thing an formidable foe, as well. I would not like to fight one of those. To expand the scene, my brother and I added a few construction sets and bits to make a sizable battlefield. The AR app is neat, but I always thought LEGO kinda encouraged us young whippersnappers to get off the screen and play more. :-) Overall, I would totally recommend to anyone! Have fun and keep building!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Paranormal Intercept Bus 3000