Item 1 of 5
Item 1 of 5
Temporarily out of stock
Monkie Kid’s Underwater Journey gift with LEGO® Monkie Kid™ and/or NINJAGO® purchase over £40, valid 10/01 – 27/01, while stocks last.*Learn more
LEGO® Monkie Kid™ fans will love building their own brilliant LEGO BrickHeadz™ version of the Monkey King (40381). This awesome little model of a legendary character from the classic Chinese novel Journey to the West is fun to build solo or with friends and family. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so even LEGO newcomers can build with confidence. A fun gift idea for creative kids aged 10 and up, this collectible toy includes a baseplate to create an eye-catching display.
- LEGO® Monkie Kid™ fans will love building their own LEGO BrickHeadz™ version of the Monkey King (40381), recreating details of this legendary character from the classic Journey to the West novel to create a cool display.
- This 175-piece LEGO® toy building set makes an awesome birthday present, holiday gift or anytime surprise for kids aged 10 and up. It comes with illustrated instructions so even LEGO beginners can build independently.
- This LEGO® brick-built Monkey King toy figure includes a baseplate for display and measures 5” (12.8cm) tall – it won’t take up too much space but it’s sure to grab the attention of any passerby wherever it is displayed.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- December 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great gift during winter breakEvian |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought it as Christmas present for my 10 years old son. He’s so excited to build this Monkey King by himself. Monkey King always the China’s Legend and Myth. He likes the story about Monkey King, and so surprise that I got it from Lego online. I rather my child play lego bricks rather than playing Roblox or any video games all the times. Lego build can train their patience and concentration. I wish I could affordable can always buy Lego for my child to build and train their patience instead of always hyperactive.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Monkey King
- August 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ExperienceI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited to see the Monkey King brought to LEGO. Not many Americans are familiar with the story. The kit was assembled in an interesting way, and was a joy to put together.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Monkey King
- March 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun and quick build with great results.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm not familiar with the other Lego sets based on this character, but I am familiar with it from other places and mediums. I saw the set online and really liked the colors they chose for it, and thought it stood out from the other brickheadz. Didn't take to long to build, and the instructions were very clear and easy to follow. It is pretty much what you expect from these smaller sets. Final result looks great, and I was very pleased with how it turned out.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsWas this helpful?55Monkey King
- January 14th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Looks good!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe building techniques and pieces are great, and the printed pieces are good looking. This is accurate to the mech, the cmf, and the monkie kid set minifigure. The funko-pop-esque style looks kind of cute, with the oversized head. Great for display.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 27 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Monkey King
Shop more like this: