Take the iconic MINI Cooper for a drive! This beautifully crafted LEGO® brick replica of the classic MINI Cooper Mk VII is full of authentic details, from the classic green and white colour scheme with white wing mirrors and racing stripes, to the opening doors, hood and trunk, sporty fog lights, detailed engine and separate spare tire compartment. You can even remove the roof to access a tan colored interior with patterned seats, veneer-style dashboard, turning steering wheel, and moving gearshift and handbrake. And of course, no MINI Cooper would be complete without a picnic basket and blanket, the perfect accessories for a fun day in the countryside!
- Features opening doors, hood and trunk, spare wheel in separate compartment, detailed engine and 2 fog lights
- Accessories include a picnic basket, bottle and blanket for nostalgic picnic theme
- Authentic replica of the MINI Cooper Mk VII
- Classic green and white color theme with white wing mirrors and racing stripes
- Lift the hood to reveal the detailed engine
- Remove the roof and access the detailed interior
- Go on a countryside picnic with this iconic classic!
- MINI Cooper measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
98% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
- September 8th, 2014Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Mini CooperI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a nice model to build and looks ok once complete I feel that it needed a little bit of a polish up though the steering wheel and gear lever both to big, there no sun visors rear view mirror or wipers but seems there was meant to be, the bonnet sits proud and roof not finished off on the corners, the mini badges should not be stickers, spear wheel dose not match the other 4 wheels and last of all it has a black exhaust not silver. I know it seems a lot and bit picky but this is an expert model and has a steep price to go with it I felt that it was easy to build and did not take to long. Over all this is not much harder than most of the standard Lego creator sets that iv built.25 September 2014Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesGreat eye for detail and your feedback is appreciated. This is the type of feedback the designers crave as it showed exactly what features to focus on in the future. Thank you for your time.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35MINI Cooper
- May 24th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Adorable, mechanical, well made. Love it.helenlow |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a big fans of mini cooper. I am really fascinating in mini cooper. when i first saw this lego mini, i wanted to own it very much. however, the price is just too expensive to me. Is not that affordable. I am sos glad my friend give me a $100 gift card, so i can buy this mini lego set. Pretty easy to build. I think i spend less than 6 hours. while building it, i am still doing other stuff. probably should said, the maximum hours should be 2-3hours. Very neat, very nice, i love green, especially this British green on this mini cooper. there is one thing i don't understand, the roof top doesn't seems attached. only the back of the roof top can be attached but not the front part. i am not sure if this is the correct way to be. but is my little concert, cause the top can be remove easily.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55MINI Cooper
- September 24th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My Dream CarI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEver since I saw my first Mini at an antique car show, I was hooked. Then I notice that Lego has one in my favorite color? I had to build it. Overall a very nice build that most people could do in an afternoon. It is nice to see that the engine was mounted transversely. A detail some might overlook that gave the original Mini its massive cabin. Being able to set up a Lego picnic after a morning cruise is a nice touch that could have just as easily been forgotten. As for things forgotten, an actual spare tire has been replaced in many cars, but not this Mini. I also thought that, since I am an US citizen, my Mini should be left hand drive. The swap was very easily achieved even if the instructions told me to make it right hand drive. I do have a few nits to pick though. The front windshield, while acceptable as a model piece, has some slop that means the kids will get pushed away from this build. The roof has a few sharp angles that, while trademark Lego, might leave some hard core model builders passing this up. On the side of the body, some of the printed pin striping doesn't quite match up. Not enough to throw off the aesthetic, but enough to notice. To me, the most grievous omission is the cabin floor. The plates stop a stud away from the door. I took a few plates and filled them in and I know the old real life Minis were not luxury vehicles, but this seems like an oversight. Overall, this is a fantastic build. I think this would keep a teenager engaged for an afternoon and it give me a very enjoyable two hours. This will be proudly displayed on my bookshelf. Thank you Lego for a wonderful model.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55MINI Cooper
- January 15th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic present for DadI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendI bought this as a Christmas present for my father who, in the 1960s and 70s, used to drive around Europe in one of these. He's not a signed up 'Adult Fan Of Lego' and so I thought it was a bit of a risk buying him something that is a bit of a toy. I shouldn't have worried - he really enjoyed the absorbing build and is really pleased with the completed model. I think his photos attached show how pleased he is with the results.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55MINI Cooper
Shop more like this: