The one and onlyThe perennial favorite, the Millenium Falcon, with updated design and lots of iconic characters to play with and collect.
An updated all-time classicKids and fans will love the design and features of what is arguably the most iconic starship in the Star Wars universe.
Removable canopy with space for 2 minifigures inside.
Top panels open for easy access to the ship's interior.
Fully equipped interior for endless space-fairing adventures.
Smuggling compartment for fun role-play scenarios.
Ready for battle
2 spring-loaded shooters really get the action going.
Man the turret
A minifigure slides into position to man the turret.
Includes 5 minifiguresLando Calrissian, Chewbacca, Finn, C3PO and Boolio, plus R2D2 and D-O LEGO® droids and 3 weapons.
Inspire youngsters and grownups with this 75257 LEGO® Star Wars™ Millennium Falcon model. This brick-built version of the iconic Corellian freighter features an array of details, like rotating top and bottom gun turrets, 2 spring-loaded shooters, a lowering ramp and an opening cockpit with space for 2 minifigures. The top panels also open out to reveal a detailed interior in which kids will love to play out scenes from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie featuring Star Wars characters Finn, Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian, Boolio, C-3PO, R2-D2 and D-O. This iconic LEGO Star Wars set also makes a great collectible for any fan.
- Includes 7 LEGO® Star Wars™ characters: Finn, Chewbacca, C-3PO, Lando Calrissian and Boolio minifigures, plus R2-D2 and D-O LEGO droid figures.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ Millennium Falcon model external features include a rotating top and bottom gun turrets (bottom turret fits 2 minifigures), 2 spring-loaded shooters, a lowering ramp and an opening cockpit with space for 2 minifigures.
- Interior details include a cargo area with 2 containers, navigation computer with rotating chair, couch and Dejarik hologame table, galley, bunk, hidden smuggling compartment and a hyperdrive with repair tools.
- Weapons include Chewbacca’s stud-firing bowcaster, Finn’s blaster and Lando’s blaster.
- Inspire role-play scenes from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie with the legendary Corellian freighter.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ set makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or just a Star Wars collectible for any occasion.
- Starship measures over 5” (14cm) high, 17” (44cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 1 dayAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Fantastic Set!BecaP |I would recommend this to a friend!This LEGO set is amazing! My husband and kids had so much fun building it. It took them a couple days to complete it. I have to say this is one of my favorite sets my husband and kids have put together. The detail is amazing, and the quality is great. It has an opening cockpit, spring-loaded shooter, and mini-figurines. My kids have been playing with it non-stop since finishing it. My husband wants to add it to his Star Wars collection, but I don’t think my boys are willing to give it up. This is a great set for any Star Wars fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- in 1 dayAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wonderful detail, very time consuming it wasErinT |I would recommend this to a friend!It took my daughter almost 8 hours to assemble this LEGO set. The instructions were fantastic and very easy to understand. The level of detail to the ship in the movie is mind blowing! This looks wonderful on display in her room as she is a huge Star Wars fan. She was very pleased with the results and loved constructing the Millennium Falcon. The miniature characters were her favorite part.16 January 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer Service8 hours of building equals 8 hours of magical experience! We're glad to hear she discovered and enjoyed all the details and features of the set. We wish her all the best for her next build! :DPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- in 1 dayAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0My first Millennium Falcon purchaseFrancisDG | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first Millennium Falcon Lego set I’ve as I wanted to buy the UCE version but I have no room to display such a large model and the other play sets have had ugly gaps which have been fixed on this version. My favourite part of owning Lego is the building experience and this set didn’t let me down. There isn’t anything challenging but it is fun and engaging. Unfortunately a couple of things let it down. I think the interior space is too sparsely detailed. The engine area on previous versions was much better. Also the landing gear are too short so the figures can’t use the landing ramp The other issue is the printing of the front canopy dish isn’t straight and off by a couple of degrees. Whilst not terrible is a little disappointing. Happily R2D2’s head was perfectly printed which I know a lot of people have had trouble with. There are also too many stickers for my liking as I can never apply them without getting them crooked, air bubbles or dirt particles trapped under them.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Millennium Falcon™
- in 13 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great Set!!Whiskeyrich | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first proper Lego set I've built since I was a kid and I had a lot of fun putting it together. I spaced out the build over three days, doing 2 hours or so a day. It wasn't too difficult, but some of the instructions were a little bit difficult to see at times, I had to start again on a few occasions but overall I didn't find it that difficult. I'm now on the hunt for another set to build!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™