Mighty Micros: Wolverine vs. MagnetoMighty Micros: Wolverine vs. Magneto456.
Race to the Hidden Side™ with a FREE Drag Racer when you spend over £45.
Stage a mutant-powered battle between Wolverine and Magneto. Wolverine has long claws and a Mighty Micros jet featuring extendable wings to help him escape being pulled in by Magneto’s magnet-shaped car and magnetic powers. Includes 2 minifigures with mini legs.
- Includes Wolverine and Magneto minifigures with mini legs.
- Wolverine’s Mighty Micros jet features 4 movable wings.
- Magneto’s Mighty Micros car features a classic magnet shape at the rear.
- Use Wolverine’s claws to swipe at Magneto.
- Accessory elements include Magneto's decorated-translucent magnetic power.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 5-12.
- Wolverine's Mighty Micros jet with wings folded in measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Magneto’s Mighty Micros car measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in almost 2 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Love the characters in this setCarrotCake | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!One of my favorite mighty micros in the Marvel M Series. The head for Magneto has duel face gestures and it looks so cool. The vehicles are okay, nothing fancy... but they are good. The rear wing attachment points for the Wolverine feel a little unfinished, the rear clips of the rear wings are not attached to anything..but the car still looks good...both of them, especially the color schemes of both cars are nice. But in all honestly, I bought this set mainly because of the figures. There is 1 complain for me though, hope doesn't happen to others. I don't recall having this problem ever before with Lego sets..? eeerrr...maybe once? My set came without the Mini Legs for Magneto. Now I have to wait for replacement? Once it's "Approved"?? sounds like it's going to take really long time and until then, my Magneto will go without legs. What a bummer.6 March 2018Samantha, Customer ServiceI'm glad to hear your enjoying your new Mighty Micros set. I'm so sorry to hear that Magneto didn't have legs. Magneto won't be able to do awesome super hero things without legs! I'm glad you were able to order replacment parts. We will be sure to ship those out to you as fast as we can. The parts are coming from the home of the LEGO Group, Denmark.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mighty Micros: Wolverine vs. Magneto
- in almost 2 yearsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Bad clutch hair brick for WolverineEmmer | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHi, Lego and Marvel fan here from Manila, Philippines, i bought this set since i really like the Wolverine and Magneto in their micro minifigure forms specially their facial expressions.. But when the time i assembled it i notice Wolverine's hair is loose to its head.. But all in all its a good set.. I wonder where can i have my wolverine's hair replace or return? More power to Lego superheroes
Response from LEGO SHOP9 March 2018Samantha, Customer ServiceLooks like Wolverine gave himself a haircut! Make sure you’re angling the hair properly to attach to the stud. If the wig is attaching but still loose please get in contact with us. We’d be happy to troubleshoot or replace Wolverine’s wig. Find our contact information on LEGO.com/service.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Mighty Micros: Wolverine vs. Magneto
- in about 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!!acoisa | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set, although characters are small the way they were designed is amazing. Very easy to build for anyone and the instructions very easy to follow!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mighty Micros: Wolverine vs. Magneto
- in about 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0We demand more X-MenNovaForce | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This was one I was waiting for, the only Marvel set I was interested in since all the others are just Avengers over and over again. We need more X-Men sets, it's shameful that even agents of shield is getting full sets and X-Men isn'tPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mighty Micros: Wolverine vs. Magneto