Connect the LEGO® Powered Up 88008 Medium Linear Motor to the 88006 Move Hub or 88009 Hub to make your LEGO builds move with extreme precision.
- This LEGO® robot toy accessory features a medium-sized position motor for precise control, connecting wire and a connection point for LEGO Powered Up components.
- Use to motorize LEGO® creations.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- October 14th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Linear Motorsirslayerjr | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI received my linear motor and I noticed a few differences if you compared to the Powered up Medium motor. First of all the size and weight seems to be a bit heavier but not a big differences to complain about. Its actually seems to be a bit more powerful and a bit louder in noise when operated. I really like this motor coming from the Lego technic world. I wish it would come with simple guide on how to program this motor using the power up app. The fonts are tiny on the powered up app and any AFOL over 40 years of age would be thrown off by that if you can't read the help file... I wish I was still young!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Medium Linear Motor
- July 29th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Linear PU motorCommanderComplexPants | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat addition to the Powered Up Hub, initially had problems using 2 Linear motors connected to the Hub but after a software update it does everything it's meant to do!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Medium Linear Motor
- November 15th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Ok motor, lacking speed control featurebobot014 | 45-54Purchased for: SelfI'm currently updating my builds to use the new Powered Up technology. I was looking for a new motor for my Ferris wheel, deciding between this linear motor and the simple motor, eventually deciding on this to get the servo feature. However, the size was a bit chunkier and is not a direct replacement to the old Power Functions medium motor, so I may end up buying the smaller simple motor instead. However, an annoying thing is that if this is paired with the bluetooth remote, pressing +/- does not step up/down the motor's speed. Each button is an all or nothing 100-0 percent speed. The train system has that proper feature, don't know why these motors are any different. You have to revert to the Lego phone app to program it as such. I hope this can be corrected or have it as an option by a future hub firmware update. Currently with this motor, you will not get a speed control function with the bluetooth remote control setup. Also noticed that counter clockwise rotation is a little slower than clockwise, very weird.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Medium Linear Motor
- October 26th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Doesn't work with 88009!GreveVridenSpelare | 35-44Purchased for: SonBought two to connect to the battery hub (88009), but when I do, the hub wont connect to the remote, and it keeps disconnectting and reconnecting (every few second) to the bluetooth app on my phone. However, as soon as I disconnect either one of the motors the hub connects normally. Totally worthless, and nowhere is this noted or warned about as far as I can see! And of course, I can't send one of the motors back, since it's obviously been unpacked.28 October 2019Callie, Customer ServiceOh no! Our Medium Linear Motor was designed to easily pair with the 88009 Battery Hub, but we're here to help if you run into trouble. If you ever have issues maintaining your Bluetooth connection, try turning off the hub and replacing with fresh batteries of the same brand. Be sure when you try to repair that your device doesn't go into "Sleep Mode", as the Bluetooth connection to the app will stop to preserve battery life in the hub. If you'd like a helping hand with your Powered UP functions, give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service to get started.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Medium Linear Motor