Protect the Aeroblade from the Bow Master Soul Archer and his ghost army with the Master Wu Dragon! Dodge the Ghost discs fired from the possessed rickshaw and fight back with the tea farm’s flick missiles. Beware of the Skreemer carrying a bottle of ghost poison and trying to turn Cole into a ghost. The Ghost Ninja need the Aeroblade to fulfill their evil master plan, so use all your Ninja skills to defend it! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Master Wu, Cole,Bow Master Soul Archer, Ghost Warrior Pitch and Ghost Ninja Hackler.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Master Wu, Cole, Bow Master Soul Archer, Ghost warrior Pitch and Ghost Ninja Hackler
- Master Wu’s dragon features a posable head with opening jaws, posable wings, legs and tail, detachable saddle, flaming traveller’s teapot, table, cup and golden elements
- Master Wu’s tea farm features an Aeroblade with stand, Ninja banner, Ninja sword decorations, 2 lantern elements and computer element with 2 flick missiles
- Possessedrickshaw features a hidden Ghost disc shooter, storage for extra discs, Ghost crystal and cup elements
- Also includes a Skreemer (attachable to minifigures) with a bottle of ghost poison and Sensei Wu’s dog with a crossbow
- Weapon elements include Sensei Wu’s Deepstone Staff, Soul Archer’s bow and arrow and dagger, Hackler’s Ghost Axe Blade and Ghost Katana, and Pitch’s knife
- Accessory elements include Cole’s Deepstone armor, Hackler’s shield (with ghost decoration) and Pitch’s pitchfork
- SoulArcher minifigure features a ghost tail (new for fall 2015)
- Pitch and Hackler minifigures feature transparent ghost legs and ghost armor
- Master Wu Dragon is new to the LEGO® NINJAGO™ collection for fall 2015!
- Create fearsome battle poses with Master Wu’s dragon
- Fire the tea farm’s flick missiles!
- Evade ghost discs fired from the possessed rickshaw
- Prevent the ghost face from possessing Cole!
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Sensei Wu’ s dragon measures over 7” (19cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide
- Aeroblade temple measures over 4” (11cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep
- Possessed rickshaw measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- November 29th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"A Sensei never tells"MasterofFire | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first set I got in the ninjago 2015 summer "possession" wave It is Awsome!! The tea farm is set up pretty well with the camera element for the targeting screen The minifigures were cool Bow master soul archer came with 2 other ghosts along with sensei wu in his "Dragon rider" outfit Cole came too but I am kinda sad he did not come as a ghost in this one at first I thought the Aeroblade was associated with earth but its a "creation" aeroblade but overall nice set especially the possessed rickshaw was a nice touch with the hidden skreemer disk shooter and the dragon was'nt that bad but in the show sensei wu has reins on the dragon so I fixed that with 2 lego light gray chains and a medium brown lego bar also the tea set was nice for sensei but one question how long has sensei had this dragon in the show he rode on the samurai mechs shoulder and was eaten by The Great Devourer who knows only time will tell. anyways ratings, Tea farm 9/10 if lego would of put tea crops that would of been cool Minifigures 9/10 Awsome minifigures build up your ghost army and ninja team but it disappoints me that coles not a ghost next Possessed Rickshaw 10/10 awsome with the disk shooter and ghostly details next Dragon 9/10 in the show the dragon had a longer neck (also the reins problem) but it is awsome anyways also nice touch with the dog and the bone and crossbow equipment for the dog so I give this Set Five out of Five stars.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Master Wu Dragon
- August 16th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"A Sensei Never Tells"TitaniumSkylor2015 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe master wu dragon is a great set that was worth every penny. And speaking of money-this set comes out at 6 cents per piece (full price) which is one of the greatest deals on the market! The set comes with 5 minifigures-Soul Archer, Hackler, Pitch, Cole, and Master (Sensei) Wu. We also get a skreemer and Wu's dog who appears to be a husky. The dog is armed with a crossbow and is identical to those in the lego city arctic sets. Sensei's dog didn't appear in the TV show but it's still nice to get in the set and adds a little extra play value because you can add dog scenarios. For the ghosts we get a possessed rickshaw which I absolutely love! There's storage for some discs and an action where you remotely shoot them out the front. All in all, looks great! For the ninja they include Sensei Wu's tea farm. It's fairly basic but it has a nice sticker piece for the sign and 2 flick missiles hidden on the side. The aeroblade is also attached in a new way which I appreciate. The dragon itself looks very similar to those in Asian artwork which I'm very happy about. The dragon also uses some fun building techniques-for example, the ears are made of recolored croissant pieces in the white color and they recolored Unikitty's tail to give the dragon a mustache look. Lego even decided to give the dragon underbelly detail which looks great. The wings are nicely done and the tail has a lot of articulation. There are even 2 yellow cups stored underneath. Sensei sits in a tea crate (I'm glad they made it different from all the saddles in the past) and in front of him is a stand to hold his teakettle which is in the blue color. On the side of the dragon there is a spot to hold Wu's weapon and on the other side there is Sensei's banner. Speaking of weapons, the weapons and accessories for this set are great and the weapons are scaled nicely-the minifigs can stand without a studded base. The only thing I didn't like about the set was that the detail on Hackler's shield (which also appears on the rickshaw) is a sticker. In conclusion, this set has so many inclusions, so many play features, and is an amazing prize! I would recommend this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 29 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Master Wu Dragon
- July 11th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the best ninjago ghost theme setsHenryD | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy third favorite summer ninjago set, a great deal for forty dollars, and has a lot of play experience, and great new pieces also some cool extra ones too.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Master Wu Dragon
- June 18th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0this would be one of the best lego sets so farsbgaming | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs the title said-one of the best sets by lego so far- not that long to build and my brother(5) understood all the instructionsPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Master Wu Dragon