Protect the Aeroblade from the Bow Master Soul Archer and his ghost army with the Master Wu Dragon! Dodge the Ghost discs fired from the possessed rickshaw and fight back with the tea farm’s flick missiles. Beware of the Skreemer carrying a bottle of ghost poison and trying to turn Cole into a ghost. The Ghost Ninja need the Aeroblade to fulfill their evil master plan, so use all your Ninja skills to defend it! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Master Wu, Cole,Bow Master Soul Archer, Ghost Warrior Pitch and Ghost Ninja Hackler.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Master Wu, Cole, Bow Master Soul Archer, Ghost warrior Pitch and Ghost Ninja Hackler
- Master Wu’s dragon features a posable head with opening jaws, posable wings, legs and tail, detachable saddle, flaming traveller’s teapot, table, cup and golden elements
- Master Wu’s tea farm features an Aeroblade with stand, Ninja banner, Ninja sword decorations, 2 lantern elements and computer element with 2 flick missiles
- Possessedrickshaw features a hidden Ghost disc shooter, storage for extra discs, Ghost crystal and cup elements
- Also includes a Skreemer (attachable to minifigures) with a bottle of ghost poison and Sensei Wu’s dog with a crossbow
- Weapon elements include Sensei Wu’s Deepstone Staff, Soul Archer’s bow and arrow and dagger, Hackler’s Ghost Axe Blade and Ghost Katana, and Pitch’s knife
- Accessory elements include Cole’s Deepstone armor, Hackler’s shield (with ghost decoration) and Pitch’s pitchfork
- SoulArcher minifigure features a ghost tail (new for fall 2015)
- Pitch and Hackler minifigures feature transparent ghost legs and ghost armor
- Master Wu Dragon is new to the LEGO® NINJAGO™ collection for fall 2015!
- Create fearsome battle poses with Master Wu’s dragon
- Fire the tea farm’s flick missiles!
- Evade ghost discs fired from the possessed rickshaw
- Prevent the ghost face from possessing Cole!
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Sensei Wu’ s dragon measures over 7” (19cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide
- Aeroblade temple measures over 4” (11cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep
- Possessed rickshaw measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- November 29th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"A Sensei never tells"I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first set I got in the ninjago 2015 summer "possession" wave It is Awsome!! The tea farm is set up pretty well with the camera element for the targeting screen The minifigures were cool Bow master soul archer came with 2 other ghosts along with sensei wu in his "Dragon rider" outfit Cole came too but I am kinda sad he did not come as a ghost in this one at first I thought the Aeroblade was associated with earth but its a "creation" aeroblade but overall nice set especially the possessed rickshaw was a nice touch with the hidden skreemer disk shooter and the dragon was'nt that bad but in the show sensei wu has reins on the dragon so I fixed that with 2 lego light gray chains and a medium brown lego bar also the tea set was nice for sensei but one question how long has sensei had this dragon in the show he rode on the samurai mechs shoulder and was eaten by The Great Devourer who knows only time will tell. anyways ratings, Tea farm 9/10 if lego would of put tea crops that would of been cool Minifigures 9/10 Awsome minifigures build up your ghost army and ninja team but it disappoints me that coles not a ghost next Possessed Rickshaw 10/10 awsome with the disk shooter and ghostly details next Dragon 9/10 in the show the dragon had a longer neck (also the reins problem) but it is awsome anyways also nice touch with the dog and the bone and crossbow equipment for the dog so I give this Set Five out of Five stars.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Master Wu Dragon
- December 27th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best set I ever got.I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set for Christmas, and I have been collecting LEGO for two years. This set has been the best! I don't go into normal mini figs, but the ones which came with the set were awesome! I really like the ghosts and the weapons are awesome! I have no idea why the dog is in there though, (is it guarding the areoblade? or is it Sensei's pet dog?) It took me about 3 hours to build it, (Mainly because I'm a slow builder.) I usually get confused while building LEGO sets but this proved no challenge at all. Easily the best set I ever got, looking forward to getting more Ninjago sets, since I enjoyed this so much.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Master Wu Dragon
- July 11th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the best ninjago ghost theme setsHenryD |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy third favorite summer ninjago set, a great deal for forty dollars, and has a lot of play experience, and great new pieces also some cool extra ones too.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Master Wu Dragon
- January 11th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Closed for Renovations"I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is one of the best LEGO sets I have gotten since the old Republic Cruiser! It is really fun to build. The dragon is very poseable and has a very clever structural design. I like the possessed cart. It is my first 2x2 round plate shooter. The minifigures are awesome! The Soul Archer is my favorite ghost in this series, so I am glad they included him in an inexpensive set like this. I like the addition of Sensei's teapot. The creation areoblade was a little odd, since Sensei Wu never had an areoblade in the TV show. It would have been fun to include a ghost Cole or some deadly ghost traps like in the episodes. Nevertheless, this set is a fabulous one, and I would recommend it to anyone who asks about it. Next I am planning to get LEGO Attack of the Morro Dragon.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Master Wu Dragon