Team up with Wu and Kai to take on Jungle Garmadon in this awesome THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ Master Falls set. The jungle bridge features an opening cage and a hidden cave with a skeleton inside holding a secret map. Also includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons—including Wu’s staff and 4-armed Jungle Garmadon’s 4 swords—to bolster the role-play action.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Wu, Kai and Jungle Garmadon (with 4 arms and new-for-August-2017 jungle outfit decoration).
- Jungle bridge features an entrance arch, opening cage, hidden cave with a skeleton holding a secret map, tropical leaf elements and translucent flame-style elements.
- Weapons include Kai's 2 katanas, Wu's staff and Garmadon's 4 swords.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Jungle bridge measures over 6” (16cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 2nd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very CoolDeAnn | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonMy Grandson loves Ninjago Movie and this is the first set I purchased for him in the series. Characters are cute and bridge details are very coolPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Master Falls
- August 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Display SetMaxwell3415 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!The Lego Ninjago Movie Master Falls is a great display piece however, if you are looking for play features, you won't find them here. This set looks great, as the light brown colour of the bridge flows well with the lush green jungle around it. The construction of the doorway to the cave looks excellent because of the use if microfigs. I would recommend this set to anyone wanting a display piece, of looking to recreate an important scene from the upcoming movie.28 August 2017Jonathan , Customer ServiceThis set looks great, I agree! It is also a great place for a battle between Wu and Garmadon. Whoever wins the battle can place the other in the tree cage, or it can be an escape mission! The bridge allows for Kai to hide underneath, and he can even surprise Garmadon by hiding behind the cave entrance. Those are just some of the play possibilities and I am sure our fans have many more ideas than me!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Master Falls
- August 7th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Weekend whipMarvelninja7 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set over the weekend with my brother and enjoyed it.Because of me being a huge ninjago fan found that the elements of this set related to both the movie and the show. To start would be the figures. Garmadon was by far my favorite character. His hat was a new and impressive element to this. Aswhell as the chest hair's. His face captured the element from the show. Wu is enjoy able, especially when you can have him and garmadon battle on the bridge. Kai and the skeleton brought side characters to the set making it enjoyable. It was all easy to build and brought great bonding between me and my brother. Problems or suggestions involve kai. I believe that instead of kai they use Lloyd like they do in the trailer. Otherwise it was a good set and think its worth investing into.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?45Master Falls
- September 9th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It's a great setBradan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI enjoyed building this set. Master Wu looks great. I love the steps up to the bridge. I like the cage, which is also easy to open. There's a cave at the back, which is a nice feature and the skeleton looks good here or in the cage. The fighters click into place on the bridge, which is very handy for displaying the set later. The set is on a base that is one unified piece. The only minor issue was aligning the hand rail struts on the bridge. I would recommend this set and it is surprisingly good value for what you get. BradánPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Master Falls