Kids’ imaginations are free to soar with this LEGO® City Mail Plane (60250) building toy. Youngsters can become everyday heroes, delivering mail to snow-covered landscapes where perfect piloting skills are a must. This cool little airplane comes with a spinning propeller, snow skis and a postal pilot minifigure. Fun airplane building set for kids This airmail playset toy comes with easy-to-follow building instructions that provide budding LEGO builders with a satisfying, independent build and play experience – so your little postal pilot will be up and flying in no time! LEGO City Great Vehicles – Cool toys for kids Kids grow up surrounded by amazing vehicles and machines on land, air and water. That’s why LEGO City Great Vehicles sets make great gifts for kids. With these fun building sets, kids get to explore their favorite vehicles up close. The feature-rich models inspire open-ended, imaginative play that reflects real life in a fun and exciting manner.Building Instructions
- Treat youngsters to the excitement of LEGO® City with this cool Great Vehicles mail plane building set – designed to inspire open-ended, imaginative role-play based on real-life scenarios.
- What's in the box? A cool LEGO® City Mail Plane toy with room in the cockpit for the postal pilot minifigure, plus a mailbox and letter and a toy bird figure. Everything a child needs for fun, independent play.
- This mail plane toy has a spinning propeller, open minifigure-cockpit, snow skis and cool decoration on the tail. Kids can also combine this set with other original LEGO® playsets for fun play and cool displays.
- This LEGO® City (60250) playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up and for boys and girls who love model airplane kits. Requires only very basic building skills.
- This action-packed construction toy makes a great any-day or birthday gift for boys and girls aged 5 and up who love imaginative play. Requires only very basic building skills.
- When built, the LEGO® City Mail Plane measures over 1" (5cm) high, 6" (16cm) long and 6" (17cm) wide.
- No need for batteries! This cool airplane toy is powered by kids’ imaginations – so play can start right away!
- This toy airplane set comes with a printed building guide that will have your little postal pilot up and flying in no time!
- LEGO® City Great Vehicles sets inspire open-ended, imaginative play, where children can explore all kinds of vehicles and create play scenarios that reflect real-life in a fun and exciting way.
- All LEGO® City Great Vehicles playsets meet the highest industry standards, ensuring these fun kids’ toys continue to connect and pull apart easily.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, scratch and stretch LEGO® City building toys to make sure every playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.8out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
- June 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pretty goodWarner | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was one of those sets that seemed really unassuming until I had it in my hands. It has a really nice, kind of cute profile that reminds me of some sort of small bird. The design itself is really nostalgic to me as well, because the parts are kind of basic and it reminds me of some older stuff from the city line I really liked. The only real bad thing I can say about it is that I wish there was space on it for a 2x2. That's a small complaint though and it has plenty of cargo space for regular letters.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mail Plane
- July 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Flying Fun on a BudgetHelloThere2015 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis product is a bit more than what I expected upon purchasing it. The set is very easy and fun to build, and it looks great in the end. It fits in well with the vibrant LEGO City theme, as well as the cozy Winter Village theme. I really like the plane's red skis and exclusively-printed vertical stabilizer, as well as the new birth element. My only complaint about the set is that the built-in mail carriers on the plane are hard to open because of the way the wings are built. Though not necessary, I also think it would be cool if a pair of wheels was also included in the set. That way, the plane could be transformed into a normal-use vehicle, rather than one for snowy conditions alone. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product l, and it is definitely worth the buy in my opinion.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mail Plane
- February 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GreatLEGODUDEGUY | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a good set the only thing wrong with it is that the runners can’t hold the wait of the back of the planePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mail Plane
- October 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First time my son build LegoRana | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 5 years old son chose the set himself & built it all up by himself, he was very proud of himself, and he has been playing with the jet all day long, even with other Lego characters.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mail Plane
1 of 1