A Vintage Taxi gift with LEGO® purchase over £200, valid 28/01 – 13/02, while stocks last.*Learn more
Celebrate the architectural diversity of London with this detailed LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge, and is finished with a decorative “London” nameplate.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of London.
- Features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge.
- London’s Thames River is represented by transparent baseplate tiles.
- Tower Bridge opens to greet the incoming ship.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about London and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with a decorative “London” nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 460 LEGO® pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures over 5” (15cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep
- January 7th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setHPinder |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is great. It includes builds of the National Gallery, Nelson's Column, Big Ben, the London Eye & Tower Bridge on a base plate. The set looks really good but is only for display, not to be played with really. I think the inclusion of a small boat under Tower Bridge is nice. The instruction book includes pictures and information about each of the landmarks and is higher quality than normal books. I think the price is a bit too high but the set looks great and I highly recommend this to people who love LEGO & London. This is my first Architecture set and I enjoyed building it.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55London
- August 16th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0London SkylineHectic |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI recently got this set as a Birthday gift and i have to say i really enjoyed the building experience its a great fit to my collection as im from the UK the little replicas that represent each landmarks spot on to its real life counterparts plus it does look great on display next to my our Architecture series20 August 2019Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceThank you for writing the review, a true Architecture fan! Your words bring a smile to our LEGO® Architecture designers. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the building experience. Glad you found a good fit for your collection!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55London
- February 28th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Quality DesignI would recommend this to a friend!This is my first Lego architecture line (a gift from a close relative), and as a Brit I'm jolly pleased to have received a cityscape of London. The design is a smart, delicate, well thought-through build to a Lego architecture set. The shapes and subtle colour schemes of the miniature buildings balance with each other perfectly. To achieve such detail on a remarkably small-scale is very impressive. Whilst the majority of the build was relatively straight forward, I found the building of the London Eye to be most tricky in terms of achieving symmetry with the 'pods' around the wheel. It's a clever design but the wheel does tend to wobble around a lot if being moved. But as it's a display piece I don't think this really matters. It's worth remembering though, that although this set is designed for observation rather than 'play', the build can be dismantled at your discretion so you can make other things with the available bricks - it is Lego after all! In conclusion this is a wonderful, impressively splendid model perfect for display.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55London
- July 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great London SetPanchito |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was more involved than I imagined. This is not a bad thing and made me concentrate a bit more. The overall representation was very good and have first hand knowledge after living there a few years. Very pleased.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55London