- LEGO® Romantic Valentine Picnic
Celebrate the season of love with this Romantic Valentine Picnic set, featuring 2 besotted minifigures enjoying sandwiches, cakes and beverages on a heart-shaped lawn beneath the shade of a blooming tree. Also includes a buildable picnic blanket, red balloon, bouquet of flowers and food and drink accessories—everything you need for a romantic picnic! Makes a great seasonal gift for LEGO® fans.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a boy and a girl, plus a bird figure.
- Features a blooming tree, heart-shaped lawn, bouquet of flowers, red balloon and various buildable accessories and elements, including a picnic blanket, 2 sandwiches, cakes, table, 2 glasses and a bottle.
- Measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- January 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Valentines Day Picnic!Ellis |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a good little set and I like how it has lots of food and candy and treats for the boy and girl to give each other and I like the balloon and teddy bear as well I also like the little fountain with a blue heart and the tree is a nice build with a bird on top as well as a small bird house there also is a small table with some sandwiches and I little plate with a wine bottle and two glasses.This set really fits in well for my city park and is a very good little set which is very cute. This a a good set to get someone for Valentines Day or for themselves overall just a very fun little set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Romantic Valentine Picnic
- January 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love these sets!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBack in 2015 lego released some great holiday sets but 2016 not so great, 2017 is looking the best ever. They are going back to the type of sets they released in 2015. Great set!!! Defiantly collecting all of them. Even if you don't display it, it is a great parts pack as well. You need to pick this one up you won't regret it!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Romantic Valentine Picnic
- March 3rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Thoroughly Enjoyable Seasonal SetPeterE |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was disappointed when I missed out on the location setting seasonal sets** two years ago with the restaurant for Valentine's Day and the kitchen for Easter, and then the animal sets last year were very underwhelming. So, when I saw more location setting seasonal sets were going to be released this year, I was very excited! **say that ten times fast! After building the Romantic Valentine Picnic set, I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with it. The build itself was straight-forward enough, though I enjoyed building some of the smaller elements such as the fountain. I am impressed with the level of detail on the smaller elements such as the dessert platter and utilizing a mini figure head piece for the pineapple is cool to see! One part of the set that particularly impressed me was the extra pieces, which included the more detailed and unique pieces, such as the cookies and cupcakes, as well as the updated flower pieces of varying colors. I've bought a green base-plate and plan on adding this set onto it along with the Easter Egg Hunt set and the Fun In The Park set so that my boys can play with them all together. I don't remember what other holidays get seasonal sets, but I'm thinking just Halloween and Christmas. Hopefully they are up to this level, because this set is really enjoyable! Good job, Lego team!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Romantic Valentine Picnic
- January 8th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So Sweet!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is such an adorable set! I'm very happy with my purchase.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Romantic Valentine Picnic