Item 1 of 7
Item 1 of 7
LEGO® Creative SupplementLEGO® Creative Supplement4.9510.
Average rating4.9out of 5 stars
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over £85.*
Shop more like this:
- Includes a range of LEGO® bricks in 20 different colors
- Features 2 sets of eyes for building all kinds of creatures
- Encourages budding builders to stretch their imaginative muscles
- Ideas included with the set and online at LEGO.com/classic to help you get started
- Inspires open-ended creativity
- All models pictured can be built from this set simultaneously
- Includes a brick separator
- LEGO® Classic sets are an ideal supplement to any existing LEGO collection
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.9out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.9out of 5 stars
- September 3rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth itJAKE996 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I like the colors of this set. The ideas provided were interesting as well. Plus, The T-Rex is very cute. The ideas kinda help me with brainstorming. I have tried to build hammer head shark, crocs and a larger aircraft. Nothing's better than using your creativity.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Creative Supplement
- June 3rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great PiecesCrazyfanlego | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust like any other Creator set, this one includes a nice selection of pieces. The price to part ration is very good. This set provides nice suggested builds, but is still great for imaginative play. Overall, just a great set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Creative Supplement
- June 3rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It’s a classic!LegoSteelFam | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGreat set! Super fun to build and was a very refreshing set because there was no required instructions! You can just build whatever pops up into your imagination!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Creative Supplement
- April 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ahh...... The Old ClassicVIPLEGO7944 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been wanting to get a set where I can just build what ever I want. It has a nice amount of pieces, too! It has a nice amount of bricks, and colors. The limitation on this set is your imagination! (and the amount of pieces you have)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Creative Supplement