- Includes a driver minifigure with assorted accessories
- LaFerrari features a removable windscreen, driver's cockpit, removable wheels, unique wheel trims and authentic Ferrari details
- Starting lights feature translucent red, amber and green elements
- Driver's racing suit features Ferrari decoration
- Accessories include a helmet and a wrench
- Check the wheels with the wrench
- Remove the windscreen to place the minifigure in the cockpit
- Watch the start light and speed away!
- Race against your friends' LEGO® Speed Champions cars
- LaFerrari measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Starting lights measure over 2” (6cm) high and under 1” (1cm) wide and 1” (2cm) deep
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
88% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.9out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
- December 28th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LOVE LEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!cisnal17 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI went to Palisades Mall for Christmas shopping and was curious about Lego. I am 41 and never thought this hobby was going to be for me. When I walked in the Lego store, I was memorized. The customer service was outstanding. Since I never built a Lego I asked for assistance. The sales rep was very informative and showed me the speed champions line. Right away I fell in love with the Ferrari. It was so easy to built. During the entire process I was so focused. I fell in love with the building I am going back to buy the entire collection. Since I love picture taking, I had to take a set of professional pictures of this set I built for the first time. All my friends and even people I do not know are asking me in Social Media. Do not think about it and get it, you will have no regrets. This is to tell you, Lego has no age limit.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LaFerrari
- March 4th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lots of potential for these kits.McBrick77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been excited since I heard about these sets as LEGO cars are my favorite builds. This set and the other cars in the series are fairly easy builds and are enjoyable to piece together. One thing to note is that these kits all have a lot of stickers and younger builders may need help in applying them neatly. The builds are solid and should stand up to a decent level of play, but I suspect adult collectors will be choosing to display these. Overall they look good. One of the really cool features are the changeable wheel styles. Each car comes with two hub types to choose for the wheels. Hopefully this will mean more options should there be further releases in this theme. The only real gripe I have is that the designers stuck to a "six wide" limit which ultimately leaves the cars more boxy looking than their real life counterparts. Had they designed these as "eight wide" they could have been much more accurate, but I imagine at a significantly higher price point. As they are, these are great sets for the money but I would have liked to see the Ferrari truck include two racers. The Porsches are the best looking of the sets in my opinion.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LaFerrari
- March 9th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good, even for non-racing fansParakitor1977 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI know basically nothing about sports cars or racing cars outside of Disney's Cars and a little bit of Japanese street racing, but when I saw these sets on the shelves I was immediately intrigued. The build looked so tight, and I was interested in the techniques used to make the LaFerrari, especially the sides of the car and the front bar. It turns out that the building techniques aren't necessarily complicated, just smart, and I was surprised at how quickly it all went together. I love the assortment of pieces, and I dig the look of these new wheel wells (at least, I think they are new). What's really fun for me is looking at the real car and seeing how the designers chose the aspects that are most iconic to include in the sets. I'm very keen to try to use these pieces and other Speed Champion sets to build my own racing car. The play value is alright with the inclusion of a starting line signal light, but I imagine it gets better with a second car. I'm usually not a fan of stickers, but with the sheer number of them in this set, I think it was a great decision in order to keep costs down.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 17 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LaFerrari
- June 28th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Fun CarJose0815 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis little car is a lot of fun! Though it doesn't rank as my favorite of the Speed Champions Series, I still recommend this car to any LEGO builder. These cars make great additions to your city, and are a great play piece as they hold together very well!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LaFerrari