Use Batman's Batmobile—featuring big wheels and opening doors—to battle for the Kryptonite. Fire the stud shooters and evade the forklift's flick missiles. Face off against LexCorp henchman's stud-shooting bazooka with Batman's silver Batarang and explode the Kryptonite cargo from the spring-loaded forklift. Includes 3 minifigures: Batman™ and 2 LexCorp henchmen.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Batman™ and 2 LexCorp henchmen.
- The Batmobile features an opening cockpit for Batman™, big wheels and 2 stud shooters.
- Fire the flick missiles of the forklift and activate the spring-loaded explode function.
- The back of the forklift can also be detached as the battle hots up.
- Weapons include Batman's silver Batarang and the LexCorp henchman's stud-shooting bazooka.
- Also includes a comic book!
- Batmobile measures over 1” (5cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 3”(10cm) wide.
- Forklift measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- June 29th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Do you speed? You will!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfKryptonite Interception is one of the three sets released for Batman v Superman movie. It has 3 figures, 3 builds, and 306 parts. Builds: 1. Batmobile: This is my favorite Batmobile ever made by LEGO. The actual car is an extremely complicated model and the designers have done a fantastic job replicating it in Lego. The entire model is very sturdy. The front has two stud shooters as well as twin cannons on either side. The front two tires are smaller than the back giving the whole vehicle a sleek, low-profile look. There is a pentagonal tile used with a sticker to show the Batsign in dark grey. The most interesting piece is the canopy which includes two new pieces. The pcs are done in black with tinted curved windows that are very stylized but also accurate. The sides have some greebling which is reminiscent of the 1989 Batmobile. The top of the canopy has hinged plates to create the A design and contains the airbrakes. The inside of the canopy is bare consisting of two 1x4 tiles with stickers. The back is simple as well. The back tires have wings attached to them which is similar to the Tumbler. 2. Lexcorp Forklift: The design is pretty basic but includes a small play feature. The colour scheme is new and looks good on display. The sides have 1x4 stickers saying Lexcorp which are handy for MOCs. The back has a small lever which when activated destroys the back section and sends the henchman flying. Its a fun feature which appears in other sets as well. 3. Kryptonite Canisters: The build consists of a 6x4 brown plate which contains 3 Kryptonite Canisters. There is a black bowl piece which contains a Kryptonite stone and is covered by a transparent dome. The build is simple but effective. The forklift can be used to life the entire assembly. Minifigures: 1. Batman: The version appears in two sets. The head and cowl and cape are the same as 2015's Batman but the torso is new. There is the new stretched Batsign as well as the dull gold utility belt. The torso has really cool speck of silver which look fantastic. The legs are dual molded which is nice to get in a cheap set. Batman comes with 2 silver batarangs 2. and 3. Henchmen 1 and 2: Both henchmens share an exclusive torso. Its a dark green Lexcorp jacket with an ID tag at the front and the name LEXCORP written at the back similar to the stickers on the forklift. Aside from that all the other parts appear elsewhere. Overall: The set is fantastic. The minifigure selection is a bit dull with only 1 named character but the builds especially the Batmobile is awesome. I bought it for $30 CAD at 33% off MSRP which I felt was justified. At full price the set is not worth it because of the lame figures.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 34 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kryptonite Interception
- February 22nd, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0batmobile looks great but left canopy is creakingyayix |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great build albeit for a single major issue. There seems to be a problem with the batmobile's left canopy. It creaks and I'm afraid I'll end up with a broken canopy if I move it by a hairline :( that was really disappointing. Now Batman is stuck inside the batmobile! I know what you guys are thinking - just move the right canopy right or disassemble and get Batman out?! But you see the canopies are attached in a way it can be moved diagonally sideways and vertically; the left canopy is up a bit diagonally and any other major movement will break it. Uggh! What a dilemma.16 March 2016Allison Licensed Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesThank you for your review. We would first like to say we are sorry for this dilemma. If you are having issues with the cock pit of the Batmobile please contact our awesome customer service at https://wwwsecure.us.lego.com/en-us/service we can always replace the cockpit. We don’t Batman to stuck in his Batmobile when he should be fighting crime. We will pass this along to our fantastic Super Hero design team. We take what our fans say seriously and hearing what you have to say only makes us a better company. Thank you again for your review.Play Experience4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Kryptonite Interception
- May 3rd, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set but a small problem with instructionsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis is a pretty nice batman set. the batmobile looks pretty good. here are the individual parts... 1.forklift the forklift is a pretty nice small build. I'm glad they went for flick missiles instead of the spring loaded ones. the action feature works but you might have to hold the forklift down to use it easier. it comes with a small build for the pallet with kryptonite not much to talk about there. (not saying that in a negative way) 2.batmobile the batmobile is a nice medium-smallish build. it has twin stud shooters at the front. before I go any further I will point out the problem. the instructions show that the sticker covers up most of the shield piece but actually the sticker is a some smaller. the instructions show that the sticker is closer to the front of the batmobile. not that big of an issue but may need to be fixed. you get to the cockpit by pulling the top of the "roof" up and out (left to left right to right.) the exaust pieces were a nice touch to detail. 3.figures batman: a nice batman with dual colored legs, nice printing, and a duel sided face. he also uses the new style cape. henchmen: both are nice additions and both have duel sided heads. pros: nice bataman fair price cons: only 1 weapon no small structure in conclusion this is a nice smallish set but aside from a little instruction confusion its a fire buy!Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Kryptonite Interception
- September 6th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Batmobile rolls into action!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe LEGO Batman vs Superman wave has been kind of a bummer but this set is the best out of them! The reason being is because this is a very easy way to get the new batman mini figure. Not to mention probably the cheapest way to get the bat-mobile now. the set consists of three mini figures, batman and two lexcorp henchman. The vehicles included are the bat-mobile and a lexcorp forklift. The fork lift that has two lexcorp stickers on the right and left side and a steering wheel for the driver. The bat-mobile has two opening doors and a control panel in the cockpit of the vehicle. The play features are a bit unnecessary but again Lego is more towards kids. The play features consist of that the bat-mobile can fire two stud shooters and the forklift has a two play features 1. the front of the vehicle can fire off the kryptonite bay and the back can launch off. This set is a great set for batman fans or just fans of the movie this set is a must buy in my opinion! final thoughts: Rating 9.5/10, Great Minifigures. Well that's it for my review, feel free to check out my other reviews and have a great week!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 31 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kryptonite Interception