Stage a land-water pursuit of Killer Croc’s Tail-Gator at Gotham City harbor with this action-packed set from THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE. Help Batman™ prevent Killer Croc™, Zebra-Man™ and Tarantula™ from escaping in Croc’s huge Tail-Gator truck featuring big wheels with rubber tires, suspension and two crate bombs. Give chase on Batman’s Batski with two stud shooters. Includes three minifigures with assorted weapons and a big figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Batman™, Zebra-Man™ and Tarantula™, plus a Killer Croc™ big figure.
- Killer Croc’s Tail-Gator features a driver’s cabin with space for a minifigure, huge wheels and rubber tires, suspension, two crate bombs and translucent light-style elements.
- Batman's Batski has two stud shooters, posable bat wings and a translucent flame element.
- Killer Croc™ features a posable head with snapping jaws, posable arms and wrists, and hands with gripping fingers.
- Weapons include Batman’s Batarang and Tarantula’s two sai.
- Accessory elements include Batman’s cape and new-for-spring-2017 molded utility belt, and Killer Croc’s chains.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
- Tail-Gator measures over 5” (15cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Batski measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Killer Croc™ stands over 3” (9cm) tall.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 26th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Great SetLEGOFanAllTheWay | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfKiller Croc Tail-Gator is a great set that has both good and bad things in it like most sets. The first thing is the range of new characters and minifigures included, it is nice that LEGO is including less major characters in their sets and in this set those characters are Tarantula and Zebra-man who we have never gotten before in a LEGO set and they look great. While Batman looks basically like the same to the other Batman minifigures in the other Batman Movie, sets it is still nice to get him. While Killer Croc is fantastic and the new version of him in this set is so well done that it boosts up the price of the set significantly, but it is still worth it. The truck, Tail-Gator, also looks good and the use of different signs, bones, and swamp like builds on it make it look great. There are quite a few stickers but they make this truck look beat up and wore down which is perfect The only complaint is that the truck seems a bit small like it is supposed to be a $50 or even a $40 dollar set but this is because Killer Croc bumps up the price because of how big he is. This can be compared to the Rancor Pit set back in 2013 how the Rancor big fig also bumped up the price in that set. And the other complaint would be that there are some of the technic holes showing around the tires. So overall, this is a great set that has some new characters and a massive Killer Croc big fig. The truck just looks like it belongs to Killer Croc with it worn out look and how the shift stick and the steering wheel go all the way to the back so Croc can drive it himself. I would definitely recommend this set to anyone to buy and I hope you all enjoy this set as much as I did.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Killer Croc™ Tail-Gator
- February 18th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Great, but too priceyJohnnyJohnson | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Although this is a FANTASTIC set -- designed sooo well, and everything looks great and is fun to play with -- the price point is clearly $20 too high (Per the amount of LEGO pieces in the set). Really a shame. The figures are terrific (I LOVE the callback to the classic LEGO crocodile in this version of Killer Croc), and the main vehicle is brilliant (As all of the vehicles in this LEGO Batman Movie line are).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Killer Croc™ Tail-Gator
- January 26th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Killer Croc's expensive Tail gatorLegofanblue | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was looking forward to this set quite a lot. I always thought it was a bit of a hefty price considering you only get 460 pieces. Whilst I do really like the set, it's hard to get over the price. First off the minifigures. Exceptional honestly. Let's go through. Batman: He's ok. He's a good figure just not the most interesting considering he's in nearly all the other sets. I do like the new utility belt piece and I don't mind him being in all the sets, just not all that interesting. Tarantula: Really good. Good use of the cmf minifigures waitress hair. While she's not a very well known character, she's a very good figure. She comes with some common sai pieces which is fine. Not exactly a villain more of a vigilante but still a good character to get. Zebraman: The most obscure character of the set. Very good though. Nice printing on the arms and sides of legs. Common Mohawk piece but always good. Overall good figure. Killer Croc: here's the big one of the set. He's the main reason I can imagine people buying this set. Really good. I love his oversized rancor arms. I love the classic crocodile face. I love his tail. My favourite big fig yet. The Batski: Bit of a weird one but happy there's something for batman. Not sure how useful this will end up being against a land vehicle but if you put it against penguin's JetSki from the Arctic Roller it could have use. It's nice enough though so it's fine. The Tail Gator: The big vehicle of the set. I rather like. This review is more of my opinion than what the set actually is. I do like various parts of it, like the suspension and 8ball. Overall it's pretty good, I just wish it had two more planks to cover up the technic pieces. Conclusion: it's a very good set, however it's overpriced. If it had have been a bit cheaper I would appreciate it a lot more. Pros: -Killer Croc himself -The detailing on the Gator (especially the 8ball) -The minifigures in general Cons: -Can't see the use of batski in this situation -The price (the set's biggest issue) -Could of covered up technic pieces Overall rating: 7/10Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Killer Croc™ Tail-Gator
- February 23rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setCaveman5 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow this truck is cool! The huge crock is awesome!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Killer Croc™ Tail-Gator