Kessel Run Millennium Falcon™Star Wars™
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over £85, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Travel with Han Solo, Chewbacca and their friends with the LEGO® Star Wars 75212 Kessel Run Millennium Falcon. This LEGO brick version of the iconic Corellian freighter from Solo: A Star Wars Story features a 2-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, 2 spring-loaded shooters, sensor dish, ramp, rotating top and bottom laser turrets with 2 gunner seats, plus a detachable escape craft. This amazing Star Wars spaceship also features opening hull plates for easy access to the detailed interior, which includes a cargo area with couch and Dejarik hologame table, bar, bunk, missile storage compartment, and a buildable hyperdrive with repair tools. Buidlable toy also includes 6 minifigures and a DD-BD droid.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Qi’ra, Lando Calrissian, Quay Tolsite and a Kessel Operations Droid, plus a DD-BD droid.
- Features a 2-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, 2 spring-loaded shooters, sensor dish, ramp, rotating top and bottom laser turrets with 2 minifigure gunner seats, detachable escape craft and opening hull plates for easy access to the detailed interior.
- Interior includes a cargo area with 2 containers, navigation computer, couch and Dejarik hologame table, a bar, bunk, missile storage compartment, and a hyperdrive with repair tools.
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols, a blaster rifle and Lando’s blaster.
- Also includes electrobinoculars.
- Open up the hull plates and play out adventures from Solo: A Star Wars Story inside.
- Play Chewbacca at Dejarik… but remember he's a sore loser!
- Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 18” (48cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide.
- August 27th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Customized 75212 Kessel Run Millennium Falconggwho |I would recommend this to a friend!Added hundreds of Lego's detailing features inside and out, still 100% original Lego's in the model and functional. Extended the build for days!!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kessel Run Millennium Falcon™
- October 31st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Compare For Yourself! The New Falcon Is Worth It!Anomalus |I would recommend this to a friend!I looked forward to this Kessel Run Falcon as it was bringing something fresh to the collection. I love the colors and added changes to the ship we've all grown up and loved. Easy to build with lasting quality, the set holds together well as I move it about rearranging the collection. Well worth the price for the collector and kid alike! For those who mentioned that the gap is more noticeable, it's only slightly more noticeable around the corridors. I've included images for comparison! From left to right, 75212, 7965, and 75105. If you are on the fence, hopefully this will help you, you won't regret it!Level of Difficulty3.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?55Kessel Run Millennium Falcon™
- June 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Chewie.... we're home!Orphius |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFantastic set, most challenging one I've done, Also the bed you have to build just sort of slides around inside!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kessel Run Millennium Falcon™
- May 7th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I made it in 12 parsecs...garr1095 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son, grandson and myself built this. MY son loves playing with it. For the most part, it stays together well. The gun turret on the bottom seems to come off quite easily though when he put mini-figures into the "gunners seat" that's not really a seat but anyway... Also the ramp that is used for egress is hard to get to and is kind of worthless and if you didn't know it was there, you cant tell. Like a few others have said, you cant seat or stand the mini-figures in all places you would expect and close the top properly. With all that, this was really a fun time spent with my son and grandson assembling this together. My son loves to play with it now that it is done. I do have to put a few things back together when hes done but that's OK. They are meant to come apart and be re-assembled. That's what LEGO's do!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kessel Run Millennium Falcon™