Go exploring in the wilds of the LEGO® City jungle with the Jungle Buggy featuring a minifigure cockpit and space in the back for machete and binoculars elements, plus a buildable statue with hidden diamond element, moving leaf and a red spider figure. Includes a minifigure.
- Includes an explorer minifigure and a spider figure.
- Features a buggy with a minifigure cockpit.
- Also includes a statue with a moving leaf and hidden diamond element.
- Rotate the leaf to reveal the hidden diamond.
- Accessory elements include a machete and pair of binoculars.
- Buggy measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Statue measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- January 11th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Welcome to the Jungle!gsom7 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self(I'm adult Lego fan and to me it's important that set looks like realistic model, for my City Legorama.) Nice small Jungle set. Minifigs - love the jungle explorer, especially his torso front and back print, 5/5. Vehicle - I love the idea of jungle off-road buggy, but not much final product. This is off-road vehicle that should have roll-cage protecting the "person" from buggy flipping over, like in set 60145 or even set 6534, from my childhood, has some kind protecting roll-cage, 3/5. Accessories - machete, binoculars and diamond, good 5/5 Animals - spider, good 5/5. After building set I really love that jungle idol! It looks realistic and hidden behind leaf with spider on it, in jungle that would make you go away not look what is behind. Love it, 5/5 Overall, this could be great small set but buggy doesn't looking like realistic model, 4/5Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jungle Buggy
- May 29th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good looking buildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like this set mainly because of the statue element. I think it It adds a sense of mystery in the jungle! I like the spider also included and the way the leaf moves is clever. Overall, I really like the statue build. The minifigure looks epic because of the colour scheme and texture.The accessories are also really appropriate and useful. On the other hand, I think that the buggy does not look that good mainly because I do not like the shaping at the back of the buggy.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jungle Buggy
- June 20th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A quick easy additionI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe little jungle sets come together very nicely, and can be easily incorporated into other non-jungle, but rustic builds.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jungle Buggy
- April 11th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pretty goodNutto |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo, this was the (official) lego set I got back into lego with. I had six bucks to spare, so i spent it on this. It was a worthwhile spending. For a set of it's pr ice, the buggy itself is pretty good, with very general and re-purposable pieces, as opposed to some sets where people complain about the overly specific uses of some parts. The minifig is nothing special, but certainly worth it's space in the set. The terrain feature, as to be expected with a set of the size, is tiny and not that amusing, however. The new spider mould is also not really my thing. I prefer the old one, because since it's mandibles could grab things minifigs could, it made a good decoration, and they could even utilize such to climb things. The new ones are just too realistic. Still, it doesnt bring the set value down, in my honest opinion.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jungle Buggy