The Joker and his team of villains have transformed Gotham City’s amusement park into the nightmarish Jokerland and trapped Starfire, Beast Boy and Robin. Drive to the rescue with Batman™ in the awesome Batmobile. Dodge the cannon and target the clown robot with the shooting missiles. Then it’s time for some serious super-jumping action to bring down the villains. Bam! Topple The Penguin from his podium. Wham! Launch a perfectly aimed jump to release Robin from his upside-down bike ride with Harley Quinn. Pow! Take down Poison Ivy from her swinging branch. Finally, knock The Joker from the clown’s mouth down the slide and into the poison pool chamber! Includes 8 minifigures with assorted accessories: Batman™, Robin, Beast Boy, Starfire, The Penguin, The Joker, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn.
- Includes 8 minifigures with assorted accessories: Batman™, Robin, Beast Boy, Starfire, The Penguin, The Joker, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn
- The Joker ride features a clown face with tilting hat, rolling eyes, mouth with podium for The Joker, slide, poison pool chamber and a mirror house
- Poison Ivy ride features 3 seats, man-eating plant with snapping jaws, and handcuffs
- Harley Quinn ride with bike, attachment underneath for captured passenger, handcuffs, Super-Jumper-activated bike launchfunction and translucent flame elements
- The Penguin ride features rear-wheel-operated rotating duck seats, The Penguin’s podium with Super-Jumper-activated-toppling function, penguin, handcuffs, 3 dynamite sticks and transparent ice elements
- Also includes a clown robot with a firing cannon, 3 cannonballs and a dynamite stick
- Batmobile features an opening cockpit, 2 spring-loaded missiles, 2 rear stud shooters, giant batwings and Batman™ emblem logo
- Accessories include Batman’s cape and Super Jumper, Robin’s cape, The Penguin’s umbrella, The Joker’s pie and Poison Ivy’s swinging branch
- Evade cannonballs fired by the clown robot
- Avoid the man-eating plant’s snapping jaws!
- Fire the Batmobile’s missiles and stud shooters
- Activate Batman’s Super Jumper to knock The Penguin off his perch!
- Super-jump to launch Harley Quinn’s bike and rescue Robin
- Knock The Joker down the slide and into his poison pool chamber!
- The Joker ride measures 11” (29cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep
- Poison Ivy ride measures 12” (31cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep
- Harley Quinn’s ride measures 10” (27cm) high, 16” (42cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep
- The Penguin ride measures 5” (15 cm) high, 4” (12cm wide) and 2” (7 cm) deep
- Batmobile measures over 2” (7cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- Cannon measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- June 28th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Funnest Set Ever!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a massive fan of Batman & so I mainly collect + build Batman Lego. I was excited to learn the Jokerland was going to be released this year (I was a bit jilted that I missed out on the Dynamic Duo Funhouse set) and even more surprised I could buy this locally instead of online. I have to say that this is by far the funnest set I've ever had. It was great to build - there's about 5 different sets; it's amazing to see what each turns out to be (I won't spoil it for you) - and each set has its own little feature. I own the Arkham Asylum Breakout set, and Jokerland is way more interactive. Although this has less pieces - it definitely has a lot more features, and the colors are so vibrant! It captures the Joker amazingly! The fact the the Batmobile and Robin's costume are from the older Batman (1989) - it makes it even more appealing and I highly recommend this set for all ages!! The inclusion of Starfire and Beast Boy are also a bonus!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jokerland
- September 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Go crazy for JokerlandI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonSure this set costs over $100, but it's worth every dollar. It includes 2 NEW! Teen Titans; Starfire and Beastboy, a new Harley Quinn, a new Penguin, a new Robin, and Poison Ivy, batman and The Joker. Poison Ivy's carnivore plant is a fun eco friendly but dangerous ride. The Penguin's ride is a great but fragile, Harley's Wheel's of Fire is nice too, and the main Joker set is AWESOME, the toxic tank and the head is what makes it the best ride in Jokerland. And I haven't even mentioned the Batmobile, which I won't because every one knows how great the Bat Mobil is. Overall this set is in the top 3 Dc sets of this centuryPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 5 minsWas this helpful?55Jokerland
- September 8th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Joker Strikes Back!I would recommend this to a friend!Where to start. this set is amazing so many play features the builds great! I myself enjoy the fact that you get outstanding Lego figures like beast boy, star fire, and a lot of villains to make your dc collection bigger. the build is amazing its very simple to understand plus its very colorful and outstanding looking! if you love dc and Lego then what are you waiting for buy it! its totally worth it guys trust me. also look for me on other fantastic dc sets and have a great week!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jokerland
- June 22nd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Most fun Batman set!BatFan91 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was extremely fun to build. The multiple areas of the theme park made it feel like you were completing multiple builds. The new minifigures are also great to see. I will definitely be recommending this set!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jokerland