The Joker and his team of villains have transformed Gotham City’s amusement park into the nightmarish Jokerland and trapped Starfire, Beast Boy and Robin. Drive to the rescue with Batman™ in the awesome Batmobile. Dodge the cannon and target the clown robot with the shooting missiles. Then it’s time for some serious super-jumping action to bring down the villains. Bam! Topple The Penguin from his podium. Wham! Launch a perfectly aimed jump to release Robin from his upside-down bike ride with Harley Quinn. Pow! Take down Poison Ivy from her swinging branch. Finally, knock The Joker from the clown’s mouth down the slide and into the poison pool chamber! Includes 8 minifigures with assorted accessories: Batman™, Robin, Beast Boy, Starfire, The Penguin, The Joker, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn.
- Includes 8 minifigures with assorted accessories: Batman™, Robin, Beast Boy, Starfire, The Penguin, The Joker, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn
- The Joker ride features a clown face with tilting hat, rolling eyes, mouth with podium for The Joker, slide, poison pool chamber and a mirror house
- Poison Ivy ride features 3 seats, man-eating plant with snapping jaws, and handcuffs
- Harley Quinn ride with bike, attachment underneath for captured passenger, handcuffs, Super-Jumper-activated bike launchfunction and translucent flame elements
- The Penguin ride features rear-wheel-operated rotating duck seats, The Penguin’s podium with Super-Jumper-activated-toppling function, penguin, handcuffs, 3 dynamite sticks and transparent ice elements
- Also includes a clown robot with a firing cannon, 3 cannonballs and a dynamite stick
- Batmobile features an opening cockpit, 2 spring-loaded missiles, 2 rear stud shooters, giant batwings and Batman™ emblem logo
- Accessories include Batman’s cape and Super Jumper, Robin’s cape, The Penguin’s umbrella, The Joker’s pie and Poison Ivy’s swinging branch
- Evade cannonballs fired by the clown robot
- Avoid the man-eating plant’s snapping jaws!
- Fire the Batmobile’s missiles and stud shooters
- Activate Batman’s Super Jumper to knock The Penguin off his perch!
- Super-jump to launch Harley Quinn’s bike and rescue Robin
- Knock The Joker down the slide and into his poison pool chamber!
- The Joker ride measures 11” (29cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep
- Poison Ivy ride measures 12” (31cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep
- Harley Quinn’s ride measures 10” (27cm) high, 16” (42cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep
- The Penguin ride measures 5” (15 cm) high, 4” (12cm wide) and 2” (7 cm) deep
- Batmobile measures over 2” (7cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- Cannon measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 28th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Funnest Set Ever!fortunefox | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a massive fan of Batman & so I mainly collect + build Batman Lego. I was excited to learn the Jokerland was going to be released this year (I was a bit jilted that I missed out on the Dynamic Duo Funhouse set) and even more surprised I could buy this locally instead of online. I have to say that this is by far the funnest set I've ever had. It was great to build - there's about 5 different sets; it's amazing to see what each turns out to be (I won't spoil it for you) - and each set has its own little feature. I own the Arkham Asylum Breakout set, and Jokerland is way more interactive. Although this has less pieces - it definitely has a lot more features, and the colors are so vibrant! It captures the Joker amazingly! The fact the the Batmobile and Robin's costume are from the older Batman (1989) - it makes it even more appealing and I highly recommend this set for all ages!! The inclusion of Starfire and Beast Boy are also a bonus!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jokerland
- February 19th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Jokerland: Motorized and ComputerizedBrickineer | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son and I purchased Jokerland as it is the ideal set to motorize and computerize. We attached motors, gears and pulleys to all of the sub-builds. Harley Quinn's motorcycle goes down the ramp when the sign is tilted, and then goes back up the ramp when the sign is restored (WeDo Tilt Sensor). Poison Ivy's Carnivore Ride is lifted up by a motor connected to 2 gears and a pulley! Deadly Duck Ride's motor makes it spins faster and faster as the Penguin comes closer to it (WeDo Distance Sensor) - so that Beast Boy flies off! The Clown's Hat has a motor and 2 pulleys with gears that move it sideways, and the Clown's Eyes rotate in their eye sockets - Craaazy Clown! The Batmobile goes back and forth on a fishing line! It was easy to attach the motors and sensors and then we wrote 4 programs to read the sensors and control the motors. See motorized and computerized Jokerland work on youtube by searching brickineers. We also re-attached the carnival rides to Power Functions controllers. So you don't need a computer to make Jokerland into a 'real' carnival! So far this is the best build we have seen that can be motorized and computerized or used with Power Functions. It is a must buy and is a leap into the future of building toys when used with computer control.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?55Jokerland
- September 6th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Go crazy for JokerlandLegoMikael | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonSure this set costs over $100, but it's worth every dollar. It includes 2 NEW! Teen Titans; Starfire and Beastboy, a new Harley Quinn, a new Penguin, a new Robin, and Poison Ivy, batman and The Joker. Poison Ivy's carnivore plant is a fun eco friendly but dangerous ride. The Penguin's ride is a great but fragile, Harley's Wheel's of Fire is nice too, and the main Joker set is AWESOME, the toxic tank and the head is what makes it the best ride in Jokerland. And I haven't even mentioned the Batmobile, which I won't because every one knows how great the Bat Mobil is. Overall this set is in the top 3 Dc sets of this centuryPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 5 minsWas this helpful?55Jokerland
- May 9th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0More Fun Than a Duck-Themed Ferris WheelEbert | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!First and foremost, this set was fun to build. Going in, I was worried about the stickers being a pain, but they fell fairly nicely into place, and none of them feel superfluous; the double-sided mirror stickers are a very nice touch, and the shape of the signs allows for fairly simple placement. The only one that gave me any trouble was the bat logo on the Batmobile, but that could just be my fingers. The rides themselves are, overall, well-designed; I like the extra pieces at the bottom of the toxic pool, and the Penguin's ride has very nice use of studs to represent snow and ice. The shark fins are a nice touch, too! Harley's bike ride is a little shaky, although I'm not sure if this was intentional, it can either come across as weak or an extra peril-enhancing feature. Poison Ivy's free fall ride does hit the ground quite hard as well, just something to keep in mind. The Shoot-O-Matic works fine for what it is; you're not likely to hit any targets, and its range isn't fantastic, but it's a colourful addition to the rest of the set. The Batmobile is very well-designed; I love the well-hidden spring-loaded shooters. They are hidden enough to keep the vehicle looking stream-lined, but also exposed enough to allow for easy access. The sides, using some SNOT techniques, are a little "rattly", but I didn't mind that myself. The minifigures are, while not THE highlight, certainly a cherry on top. The three Teen Titans characters all look very good, and we're unlikely to get these minifigures again. I like the addition of a snake for Beast Boy to turn into, as well as Starfire's energy blasts. The Batman in this set has the two-piece legs to represent boots, which I certainly appreciate in a set at this price point. Overall, I was very satisfied with this purchase. It's a very nice set, especially in terms of play value, and it's such a colourful and visually appealing set that doesn't compromise aesthetics for action features.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jokerland