Iron Man: Iron Monger MayhemMarvel
Shang-Chi set with Marvel purchases over £40*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
There’s big battle action for young superheroes as they enjoy endless imaginative roleplay with the awesome LEGO® Marvel Iron Man: Iron Monger Mayhem (76190).
Gigantic Iron Monger mech
Based on classic scenes from the first Marvel Studios’ Iron Man movie, this exciting and engrossing construction toy launches kids’ imaginations into epic adventures with one of Marvel’s most iconic creations – the Iron Monger mech. The mech’s arc reactor glows as kids twist, turn and adjust the mech’s position to fire a 6-stud shooter on the right arm, and a 3-stud shooter on the left arm. Kids can retaliate using Iron Man’s power blasters to rescue Pepper and defeat the mechanical monster.
Cool LEGO Avengers set with superhero minifigures
With collectible vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets, LEGO Marvel Avengers building toys let kids recreate the best scenes from their favourite Marvel movies and open up a thrilling universe of imaginative superhero roleplay.
- With its movable limbs and cool weapons, LEGO® Marvel Iron Man: Iron Monger Mayhem (76190) inspires endless imaginative mech battles on a giant scale.
- Includes Iron Man, Obadiah Stane and Pepper Potts minifigures. The mech has a 6-stud shooter on its right arm, a 3-stud shooter on its left arm and a glow-in-the-dark arc reactor in its chest.
- Kids put the Obadiah Stane minifigure inside the Iron Monger mech then manoeuvre the mega, articulated robot in epic battles with Iron Man and Pepper Potts.
- Marvel movie fans and young superheroes aged 9 and up can be part of the superhero action with this awesome Iron Monger mech playset.
- The Iron Monger mech stands over 7 in. (18 cm) tall and features posable limbs and a working suspension that connects the body and shoulders to create realistic movement.
- There are more LEGO® Marvel mechs for kids to collect and combine to bring superhero movie action to life and inspire never-ending imaginative stories of their own.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are reliable, compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant fun.weeble |I would recommend this to a friend!Building this Lego Iron Monger figure was very rewarding, I've not built Lego in a good few years and this 479 masterpiece did take me a few hours. But what a figure you get when finished. The arms and legs move, both arms fire little studs and the arc reactor actually glows. You can even put Obidiah inside the Iron Monger. You also get Iron Man and Pepper Potts figures as well as Obidiah. The built figure stands about 7" tall and looks really impressive when built. Can't recommend this figure enough for any fans of the Iron Man film which kicked of the Marvel cinematic universe.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Iron Man: Iron Monger Mayhem
- July 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0EnjoyedLilme |I would recommend this to a friend!Sons super into marvel so this product was right up his street. We enjoyed finding the pieces and building together. This could of been tricky had I left him to it due to lots of small parts. Hours of fun had once built.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Iron Man: Iron Monger Mayhem
- July 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Can't help but to love it despite inaccuraciesFirst things first: this set is VERY movie inaccurate considering the size of the Iron Monger. However the figure selection and premise behind the set made it a first Marvel set I have bought in five years. This set is based off a very first MCU film's final battle and a villain in his suit of armor. In this case, the suit of armor turned into a mech that's at least five times larger than it should be. But It's easy to forgive once you get your hands on this set, if you didn't like it from the moment you saw it. Building was cool. I was genuinely impressed at how the thing came out and how relatively sturdy it is. Most standing out are the "hydraulics" connecting arms and shoulders and how they are able to move along with the arms without breaking off within a significant range of motion. My biggest issue are fingers which easily snap off and thigh plates that, again, fall off too easily as well. I don't like the gaps in the neck which expose the pilot and that the head isn't rotating. I appreciate the extra hairpiece and a bunch of accessories representing Iron Man's energy beams. Overall I can rate it 5/5 if we overlook the screen inaccuracies. 4/5 if it something that really bothers you. It's sturdy for the most part once you get a hang of it and its weak spots I have mentioned. Iron Monger Mayhem is a great set but, perhaps, Iron Monger should have been a larger figure like Old Thanos and we could have gotten some scenery builds?Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Iron Man: Iron Monger Mayhem
- June 30th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0so much fun!Kerry30x |I would recommend this to a friend!My little boy loves marvel and lego and this was a must have. He had hours of fun building it alone and absolutley loves it . It's great fun, does have a lot of pieces but I found that added to the entertainment he got from this aswell as the logo characters ! It's fun for all ages , not to difficult to build and the entertainment gained from everything about this product was everything. Excellent for any marvel/superhero lover be it older or young who enjoy making things. Great fun!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Iron Man: Iron Monger Mayhem