- Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Zach, an ACU trooper, Dr Wu and a vet
- Impound features a tower including research lab with dino-DNA amber element with mosquito decoration, syringe, dino pen with feeding crane and pallet, breakout function and gyrosphere launch function, and accessory elements including 2 chicken legs, plants and coffee cup, and translucent light elements
- Helicopter features a cockpit for a minifigure, turning main rotor and rear rotor blades
- Also includes a gyrosphere
- Weapons include the vet's shock rod and the ACU trooper's 2 tranquilizer guns
- Accessory elements include Dr Wu's lab bottle and the ACU trooper's walkie-talkie
- Feed the Indominus Rex™ with the feeding crane
- Conduct research in the tower
- Launch the gyrosphere from the impound wall
- Activate the dino pen's breakout function
- Pursue the marauding dinosaur with the helicopter
- Create your own thrilling Jurassic World action scenes
- Impound measures over 8” ( 21cm) high, 12” (33cm) wide and 15” (39cm) deep
- Helicopter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide (excluding rotors)
- Pallet measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- Indominus rex™ stands over 6” (16cm) tall
- Gyrosphere measures over 2” (6cm) across
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
80% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.2out of 5 stars
- June 28th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great product! Well worth the money!linsley4 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterEverything about this product goes beyond what I wanted. From building with my daughter to the hours of play time that have followed including some modifications of my own, this is a versatile and entertaining set with lots of extra features. A must have for fans of the Jurassic franchise, even if you didn't like the new movie.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Indominus rex™ Breakout
- February 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This technically isn't a review...SpinoRexLEGO | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Why did you stop producing these? They were awesome! They now go for ridiculous prices on amazon and i can't find them anywhere else. Could you start producing these and the LEGO DINO stuff again?Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?55Indominus rex™ Breakout
- August 12th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great but a bit of disappointingMikeyTM | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of all, let me just say, I loved all the Jurassic World Lego sets. These are all pricer than regular sets due to the copy right I believe, but still if you are fan of Jurassic Park/World movie, they are must items to buy. For this set, Indominus is AMAZING. I love how detailed the dinosaur is. And the other minifigs and main cage are pretty cool too. However, as some of the reviews here said, the cage is too small for the Indominus. She can't go through the gate smoothly, and she can only fit in the cage at certain angles. If there was one more extending wall part, it would have been big enough to actually play inside of the cage. Also, for this price there could have been at least one more minifig. Raptor Rampage has 3 minifigs and 2 raptos for about $50, and this set has 4 figs and 1 dinosaur for about $130. There could have been one ore two more for this as this is the most expensive set of the series. I also have hard time understanding how Jurassic world Lego series' minifigs are chosen for each set. I was happy to buy Raptor Rampage set because it basically contains the main main characters of the movie, and it wasn't too expensive. But this set is the most expensive, with one main character (who is not really cool unless with brother) and other sub characters. I know they wanted to put different characters in each set but at least Owen (the hero of the movie) could have been in this set as well. To conclude, I liked this set because I bought all the other sets of the series, but it could have been much better if what I mentioned above were considered. However, as I said, it's a must item for the fansPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Indominus rex™ Breakout
- May 12th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fine build for anyoneApexJayBird | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI would like to start off with the Indominus Rex herself. But the pure detail and sculpt of the hybrid, can be saved for the last bit of the review. The time it took to build the set was a bit lengthy, but I am not the tastes builder in the world. It took me around three hours, excluding breaks. One of the first things I saw upon the completion of the set was, it was wonderfully detailed. The walls, the playability, it was just magnificent! Sure, I don't 'play' with LEGOs, but I would find that the set very fun for young children and older "children". It has a variety of features such as the wall on the right side of the set. The wall has a two piece build so that the i-Rex can slam into the wall and break the wall in two for a big escape. Thats not all... The set also comes with a removable taser stick on the front near the gateway, along with a tranquilizer gun. The left side of the set is probably the more plane side where guests can step up on the viewing deck and watch the hybrid dinosaur feed on the meat crate that the vet is providing from a crane. Then we move on to the back of the set. There you can find Henry Wu's lab with a computer (with a sticker for the screen), a coffee mug, and a piece of amber with a bug decal. Thats pretty cool! It's not always the good playability, or the crazy detail of a set... But its also the figures. The figure collection in this set consists of: Zach, an ACU, Henry Wu, and a generic Vet. Thats not much. But it is all worth it for the main attraction... The INDOMINUS REX! There is a lot to say for this big fig. But to keep this review "short and sweet" I will simply say, it has amazing detail, amazing sculpting, and amazing everything else. This is a must have for ANY Jurassic Park collector. Now for the conclusion of this review I would like to give a simple visual for the younger audience. The i-Rex can break out and wreak havoc on the Jurassic World theme park! But as she busts through the wall, Henry Wu grabs his tranquilizer dart gun, loads it up, aims, FIRES! He gets the i-Rex right under the scale, and he calls out the ACU Troop with his air support helicopter. The ACU troop jumps out, uses the electric stick and BZZZZT, the i-Rex is fast asleep. The ACU troop then calls for Zach's assistance in placing the i-Rex back in her enclosure using his one seated gyro sphere. Jurassic World is saved!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrs 4 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Indominus rex™ Breakout