Take Harry Potter fans on a secret mission!Kids role-play a fun story from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and dream up imaginative adventures of their own.
Packed with magical movie actionIncludes 3 popular minifigures, 2 animal Patronuses, a power shooter, mechanical Death Eater and a room full of surprises!
LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Room of Requirement
Secrets to discover
Kids slide a panel to reveal a hidden entrance to the room.
Spells to cast
Kids practice spells against the mechanical Death Eater.
Scenes to recreate
The rules explode off the wall, just like in the movie!
Fun to buildWith simple instructions included, kids aged 7 and up can build with confidence.
Many ways to playThis versatile set combines easily with other LEGO Harry Potter sets to inspire even more imaginative play possibilities.
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement (75966) transports young witches and wizards into a magical world as they join a group of friends on a secret mission to overcome powerful dark magic.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix™ role-play toy
Fans of Harry Potter can recreate classic movie moments and conjure up imaginative adventures of their own with Harry, Hermione Granger™ and Luna Lovegood™. Dumbledore's Army are practicing spells in the mysterious Room of Requirement. Kids can help Harry teach the Patronus charm. There’s a Hare for Luna and an Otter for Hermione. Power shooters fit into the minifigures’ hands and fire at the mechanical Death Eater toy. With a host of cool features and accessories, the magical fun will never end!
Magic, mystery and endless adventure
LEGO Harry Potter sets recreate action-packed scenes from the movies. With favorite characters, mythical creatures and familiar locations, these enchanting playsets bring the Wizarding World to life!
- Kids can role-play favorite Hogwarts™ stories with Dumbledore’s Army as they practice spells for their secret mission to defeat the forces of evil.
- Includes 3 minifigures with wands – Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™, Luna Lovegood™ – 2 animal Patronuses, power shooter, dummy Death Eater and a detailed room with a pillar, board and fireplace.
- Kids slide a panel then enter a hidden door for secret Defense Against the Dark Arts practice with Harry Potter™ and friends. There they can conjure up Patronuses, fire shooters and use cool features for imaginative fun.
- The LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement (75966) children’s building toy will transport boys and girls aged 7 and up to a world of magical make-believe and imaginative adventures at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- The full model, when connected, measures over 2" (7cm) high, 7" (19cm) long and 2" (6cm) deep. The different sections of the set can be attached in a variety of configurations to inspire new ways to play.
- This cool Harry Potter™ toy doesn’t need batteries, so kids get creative fun, imaginative role play and hands-on action and adventure whenever and wherever they want it.
- Simple, clear instructions get kids building and playing right away – and the fun doesn't stop there. The 3 cool minifigures look great on display or incorporated with other LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys bring thrilling scenes from the movies to life! With popular characters, amazing creatures and cool locations, these feature-packed sets put the world of Harry Potter into kids’ hands.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use magic!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure every building set meets the highest safety standards in the world.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- October 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dumbledore's ArmyValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was thoroughly enchanted by this little set. There are so many little details included that it really is packed with iconic images from the films. Even has the otter and hare patronuses which I wasn't expecting (note to self, check the pack pictures!). My favourite pieces are the sliding door which was a new build technique to me and the wooden training dummy. He looks really good and is a good blend of Lego styling and the film styling. Plenty of details from the Decrees mounted on the wall outside (even though they were in the main hallway outside the dining hall in both the books and the films and the room of requirement is down a corridor near the boy's toilets - yes, I am a Potter Nerd) to the little blue blasts for casting the expelliarmus spell. Quick but fun build and works well with the existing Wizarding World kits. Number Of Pieces: 193 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09 Build Time: 0.5 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement
- August 25th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun to build and playI would recommend this to a friend!The hogwarts room of requirement was fun and easy to build. The characters that came with the set were Hermione, Harry Potter, Lord Voldemort and Luna Lovegood. There was a magic door that could slide open. Once this door was opened, there was a regular door that could be opened as well. The set also had two magic animals. There were proclamations that Could be removed easily. Overall my nine year old enjoyed building it and playing with the set as whole.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement
- September 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love this setI would recommend this to a friend!Love this lego set! My child was thrilled to see the Harry Potter characters come alive through this lego set. Very intricate and detailed perfect project for any Harry Potter enthusiast. Would highly recommend this product.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement
- August 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One for True PotterheadsJeremyHerbert | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wasn't too excited about this set until I built it and started to appreciate the attention to detail the designers put into the set. Features like the blue windows to recreate the blue tint used in the Dumbledore's Army scenes of the Order of the Phoenix movie plus the incomplete columns and educational decrees all make this a joy to own. Best of all, the minifigures have screen-accurate costumes and the stickered detail is faithful to the movie, even down to the Cedric Diggory photo which depicts the minifigure from HP CMF Series 1.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement