Hogwarts™: Polyjuice Potion MistakeHarry Potter™
Choose your gift with purchases over £40*Learn more
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™: Polyjuice Potion Mistake (76386) inspires magical adventures in the Hogwarts bathroom.
Minifigure makeovers with Polyjuice potion
Young witches and wizards join Harry Potter, Ron Weasley™ and Hermione Granger™ as they brew powerful Polyjuice potion. Drinking it transforms the characters into Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle, which kids achieve by turning the minifigures’ heads to reveal an alternative face and adding a different hairpiece. The magic can go awry, however, such as when Hermione transforms into a cat! There are other surprises too: an exclusive, golden, anniversary Harry Potter minifigure; 2 random wizard card tiles to collect; and a secret tunnel beneath the sink. When this set is combined with LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Chamber of Secrets (76389), the secret tunnel connects the 2 rooms, expanding the play possibilities even further. This magical, modular system lets kids continue adding rooms to create an entire Hogwarts Castle model.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™: Polyjuice Potion Mistake (76386) has got it all: popular characters, imaginative features and enchanting adventures – all set in a famous Hogwarts location.
- Includes Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™ and Ron Weasley™ minifigures, a buildable Moaning Myrtle's bathroom and authentic accessories.
- Exciting features, such as transforming minifigures and a secret passage, help kids recreate an iconic scene from Harry Potter™ and the Chamber of Secrets™ and dream up magical stories of their own.
- This versatile, buildable playset makes an ideal gift for young witches and wizards aged 7 and up. The magical mix of play possibilities means the imaginative adventures will never end.
- The set measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 5 in. (12 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (6 cm) deep and connects easily to LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets (76389) to double the fun.
- This toy is one of a series of authentically detailed, modular sets that kids can build, combine and rearrange to create their own Hogwarts™ Castle model.
- Includes an exclusive, golden Harry Potter™ minifigure to celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO® Harry Potter. Also includes 2 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total).
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® building kits satisfy strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.
- July 27th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Just a few bricks shy of perfectionhelselw |I would recommend this to a friend!I was excited to buy and build this set. I have most, if not all, of the "vintage" Harry Potter sets, and this is my first purchase of the anniversary sets. The build itself was quick and fun, but now that it's done, I walk by, glance over, mull things over, and I wish there had been a few things done differently. Don't get me wrong - the scene is perfection! The minifigs are excellent, the bathroom is wonderfully designed, and there's great playability. But... This is not a complete set. It is so very obviously designed to be part of a modular build, that it feels lacking when standing alone. If LEGO had included optional smooth sides bricks to replace the ones designed to connect the side walls with the other modules... If LEGO had included a simple top plate for a roof to be used If you don't plan to stack another module on top... If LEGO had stepped back and asked "What if the builder just wants this as a complete set?"... If I had noticed the connecting tiles in the walls before I made the purchase. I'm very glad I have the set, as the scene is iconic in Harry Potter, but I won't be getting the other one that I had my eye on. I want LEGO sets that feel complete out of the box, so this approach isn't for me.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?45Hogwarts™: Polyjuice Potion Mistake
- June 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome setI would recommend this to a friend!One of the main reasons I purchased this set was for the opportunity to add Crabbe and Goyle to my minifig collection, and this did not disappoint! The set is so cute, and it was a fun/easy/quick build. I'm also glad to have a more fitting place to display my Moaning Myrtle minifig from the Series 2 collection! I love the sinks, as well as the little stall. I'm excited to add it into my larger Hogwarts set.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™: Polyjuice Potion Mistake
- June 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fabulous SetSandiva |I would recommend this to a friend!I have purchased 5 sets from the new 2021 Harry Potter releases. I must say that this particular set i was most enthusiastic about building first. At 217 pieces this is a very small build. But don't let that fool you. Its 'loaded' (features & characters) for its low $19.99 price point. I feel they could have charged $29.99 for this given the details of the bathroom (center sink lifts up) and bathroom stall door opens. Sinks are very detailed (mirrors & faucets). They were also very generous with throwing in the swap character features to transform minifigs into Crabbe, Goyle & the cutest ever 'Cat-mione'! Adorable! You also get the 20th anniversary golden Harry minifig with this set. Of course you get the potion accessories too. This only took me a little over 1 hour to build. I was taking my time enjoying the experience & reflecting on the nostalgia of The Chamber of Secrets movie. I plan on building this into the Chamber of Secrets set positioning it directly above the chute to the subterranean chamber (as shown as a build option in the manual). So very well done this set.... Hats off again to Lego!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™: Polyjuice Potion Mistake
- June 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great value!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Great value for money it’s a great mini fig pack especially including the gold Harry fun and unique build just all around great setPlay Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™: Polyjuice Potion Mistake