Step aboard the iconic LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75955 Hogwarts™ Express train from King’s Cross Station, featuring a railway bridge with a clock and steps leading to Platform 9¾™, moving brick wall entrance, ‘Wanted’ poster and Daily Prophet newspapers, plus a train toy and carriage with 4 seats and removable side panel and roof. Order candy from the Trolley Witch, fly the Dementor™ into the carriage and recreate fantasy realm scenes from blockbuster Harry Potter™ movies. This great LEGO Harry Potter gift also includes 5 minifigures plus Dementor and Scabbers™ figures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Remus Lupin and the Trolley Witch, plus Dementor™ and Scabbers™ figures.
- Features the iconic King’s Cross Platform 9¾™ and Hogwarts™ Express train.
- Platform features a railway bridge with a clock, steps that lead to a moving brick wall entrance, newspaper stand with 2 Daily Prophet newspapers, and a ‘Wanted' poster.
- Hogwarts™ Express train includes a carriage with 4 seats, removable side panel and roof, plus the Trolley Witch with sweets trolley.
- Remove the train carriage roof and side panel to place the minifigures in their seats.
- Order a chocolate frog and more candy from the Trolley Witch.
- Accessory elements include 3 pieces of luggage, 4 wands, chocolate frog, ice cream, 2 newspapers, King's Cross Station sign, Platform 9¾™ sign and a ‘Wanted' poster.
- Swoop a Dementor™ into the carriage to torment Harry, then cast a spell with a wand to send it away!
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Harry Potter™ movies.
- Platform measures over 5” (13cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- Hogwarts™ Express measures over 3” (9cm) high, 18” (46cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- November 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Magical set - just 1 thing left to do, add power!Jaimzee | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great rendition of Hogwarts Express, here is how to motorise and light it if you're interested! I'm pleased to say it is really easy, here are the Powerfunctions parts required: - Battery box (88000 batteries, or 8878+45517 for mains power) - 8884 IR Receiver - 88002 Train Motor - 8879 Controller - 8870 lights + 4 Pick A Brick parts as shown (optional) - Track! Simply remove the wheel base from the engine tender, the black plate top of it and the fireplace from the engine. The train motor becomes the base of the tender as shown. Re-add the 4 dark grey 2x1 bricks from the tender to the base to act as supports for the rest of the tender assembly. Also add the engine and passenger car couplings to the train motor. Place your battery box in the tender and the IR Receiver in the engine cab. For the power, connect your IR Receiver to your battery box. Your IR Receiver has 2 ports, add the train motor's plug to one and the optional lights to the other. You're good to go!19 November 2018Keith, Customer ServiceThanks for sharing your customized version of this set. I'm really impressed by your ingenuity and building skills. You've made this magical set even more magical!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Express
- March 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Hogwarts Express214Jbricks | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set from my grandparents for my birthday. I had just finished the harry potter book series and was starting on the movies. this is a great set in many ways. the locomotive has a locking front truck that can be unlocked for use on tracks. in the cab section there is a generous amount of detailing, including dials, a firebox, and some pipes. the tender is short, but it does the job nicely. the passenger car is kind of plain on the side, but it isn't too bad. the wall comes off to put figures in it. I was able to fit all the figures except the dementor. I do wish there was more than one though. the "real" Hogwarts Express had something like six or seven. it would have been nice to have at least two. the station is great, and much larger than I would expect. the wall function for platform 9 3/4 is great, and i'm glad that they used the same color of pin as the wall. i wish that they would do another print for the wizard newspaper. after I finished the set, I immediately started trying to power it using the powered up system. I only modified the tender to hold all the components. I also built two extra passenger carriages to go with the one included. In addition, I put turning trucks on the included carriages to reduce drag going around turns. on the box, i noticed the lights on the train look like they actually light up, when in reality, extreme modification is needed to make them work. in my opinion, that should not be a thing. There are also no tracks, which is kind of unfortunate. Overall, this is a great set with lots of potential for harry potter fans and train fans alike. P.S. Sorry about the quality of the pictures below.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Express
- August 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Choo ChooValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was really taken aback by this kit. I knew the box photo looked good but somehow it doesn't do the actual product justice and, to be honest, neither do my photos. The little details are what makes this set and, despite being a grown adult, I spent an overly long time playing with Platform 93/4 after building the station platform. The wall is on a "swing" so you can actually push the included luggage through the wall and it gave me an inordinate amount of pleasure. The build itself was incredibly fun and gave me so much pleasure. I am a bit of a train fan in general so the tie in for me with Harry Potter was a no brainer but I was pleasantly surprised at how detailed the Hogwarts Express itself is. It really does look like a steam engine and I loved the little dial decals for the engine - really did look similar to the inside of the engine cabs I have at The National Railway Museum. For me this is one of the best value Lego kits currently out there. It works well as a display item and the play value is enormous if you are purchasing for a younger person (or an older one like me that embraces the sheer fun of make believe. Number Of Pieces: 801 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09 Build Time: Station - 1 Hour Train - 2 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Express
- September 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ModelGreg1984 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw the Hogwarts Express, I knew I had to have it. A few back order later and it finally arrived. Love the look of the train! Have to say this set appears to not have been made to be used on a track. The stock version I see better used for a kid to play with on a flat surface rather than a track, or a really good model on a shelf. However, if you are planning to place this on a track like I was, some very small and easy modifications need to be made. I found when the train was turning, the front set of wheels would connect with the second set of larger wheels and would cause a lot of drag. Also the back car's wheel don't turn like the city sets trains, also causing additional drag. Being in the way I have it on a track, I had to add power functions. I prefer the original PF, and adding PF to the train was not overly hard, although modifications need to be made. Not sure how LEGO feels about me modifying all 3 cars and posting about it, but its still a great train, great look, and still a good value on the cost.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Express