The LEGO® Friends Heartlake Pizzeria has all the equipment needed to play at making and baking fresh pizza in the kitchen. Serve them out on the restaurant balcony, or use the phone to take orders then deliver them with Oliver on the scooter. There’s even a stand selling basil and tomato plants to happy customers. Includes two mini-doll figures.
- Includes Emma and Oliver mini-doll figures.
- Features a two-story Pizzeria building and a delivery scooter.
- The Pizzeria building features a downstairs kitchen with opening door and windows, a pizza oven, worktop, sink, hob, cash register and plant stand, plus an upstairs restaurant balcony with tables and stools.
- Kitchen accessory elements include a pizza base, three pizzas with different toppings, pizza slice, pizza paddle, frying pan, cheese grater, bowl, hand whisk, rolling pin, food container, sauce bottle, and tomato and basil plants.
- Restaurant accessory elements include plates, glasses, mobile phone, cash register and a bill.
- Prepare pizzas in the restaurant kitchen and use the paddle to place them in the pizza oven.
- Take orders for delivery over the phone, then jump on the scooter to deliver them.
- Help Emma serve fresh pizza to customers on the restaurant balcony.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 5-12.
- Pizzeria building measures over 5” (15cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Delivery scooter measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- December 21st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Simply AstonishingLegoFan31 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis LEGO friends Heartlake Pizzeria is such a wonderful and creative set. It has many details and has a great designs. This is really worth to buy! :D I really enjoyed it so much!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 31 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake Pizzeria
- September 1st, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice and easy, with quite some detailsMirana111 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterPurchased for my daughters, this is the first Lego Friends set we bought (received a few sets as gifts before) and we had fun assembling it. The vespa (delivery truck) is lovely and I enjoyed the kitchen details with all the accessories. We really loved handling the set. Maybe a bit pricey for its simplicity. 20-25$ would be a more appropriate price for its value. Yet this is a nice add-on to the Heartlake city ensemble.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Heartlake Pizzeria
- August 13th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very nice!ThaliaX | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy sisters and I really like this set! It's true that it is a bit small for a regular LEGO Friends restaurant, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. The accessories are very cute, and the colors and decorations of/on the building are really cute.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Heartlake Pizzeria
- June 7th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Okay SetEGP17 | 19-24Purchased for: SelfThis isn't the best set from the Friend's series. It is small, too small to get your hands inside and mess with the features. My little brother (7 years) had a hard time playing with the bottom half of the pizzeria without removing the top half. Once we removed the top floor it was a good play set. The accessories they give are nice. The decorations are average. For the retail price ($29.99) as of today (7 June 2017) I wouldn't buy it again. Maybe for $15- $18 I would, but it isn't an impressive Friend's Set.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Heartlake Pizzeria