The LEGO® Friends 41347 Heartlake City Resort is the place to hang out and have fun in Heartlake City! The hotel has a lobby, restaurant, juice bar, terrace with a DJ stand and 2 bedrooms. Drive the monorail round to the water park with changing room, 2 waterslides and a splash bucket, plus a beach area with a water scooter, parasailer and a lifeguard stand. This amazing LEGO Friends set includes 4 mini-doll figures plus a dolphin figure.
- Includes Stephanie, Andrea, Olivia and Mason mini-doll figures, plus a Sheen the dolphin figure.
- Features a resort hotel with moving monorail to a beach water park.
- Hotel features lobby with telephone and computer, juice bar with blender, roof terrace with DJ decks, restaurant and 2 hotel rooms.
- Water park features 2 slides, tipping splash bucket, water scooter with detachable parasailer, windsurf board, lifeguard stand and changing rooms.
- Accessory elements include luggage, key, hot dog, ice cream, fruit, cups, bowl and a walkie-talkie.
- Head to the lobby to collect the key for your hotel room, then grab a drink from the juice bar.
- Take the monorail to the beach water park to try out the slides and enjoy some watersports—look out for the friendly dolphin!
- Dance the evening away at the hotel rooftop party with friends with this big LEGO® Friends set.
- Heartlake City Resort measures over 10” (26cm) high, 20” (51cm) wide and 11” (29cm) deep.
- Monorail car measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My 7-year old was delightedKeysie | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 7-year old daughter saved her pocket money for a number of weeks to purchase this set she had seen advertised, and was absolutely delighted. We finally completed it today after a stop-start build and there's so much she's happy with. The build was complex but not too much for her, so she was challenged and yet never felt out of her depth. I was able to leave her to do most of it, but only offer advice once or twice and now she has finished it, the set is coming into it's own. The monorail is excellent, she loves that and the variety of characters and places for them to be within the set are also stirring her imagination. It's prompted us to setup a proper Lego area in the house now so we can put other sets around it. A very happy house right now. :-)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake City Resort
- May 23rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0good build, but....PresidentHypnoticParrot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI got this set for my 9 yr old daughter for Christmas and shes enjoying it immensely. My only complaint would be the structural integrity of the monorail. Any slight bump and it completely falls apart, and putting it back together creates a domino effect of the other monorail pieces also falling apart. She built the set in about 4 hrs and besides that monorail its greatPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Heartlake City Resort
- May 23rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0ofer | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!my son enjoy building the lego set. but when he wished to play it falls apart all the time10 September 2019Michael, Customer ServiceWe're glad to hear your son enjoyed building the set! If something ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause instability. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together.If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 days 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Heartlake City Resort
- May 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Micael | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I would recommend this product to everyone in the world. I like this set very much. In fact when I finished it I kept playing with it for the next 2 weeks as soon as I got home from work.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 28 days 9 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake City Resort