Hagrid's Hut: Buckbeak's Rescue
FREE Summer Celebration Minifigure set with purchases over £75*Learn more
Buckbeak™ the Hippogriff rescue missionCan Buckbeak™ be saved when the Minister of Magic and the Executioner come for him at Hagrid’s hut?
Harry Potter™ and the Prisoner of Azkaban™Young witches and wizards can explore Hagrid’s Hut, hide in the pumpkin patch, then rescue Buckbeak from the Executioner.
Kids can explore the detailed interior of Hagrid's hut.
Button-operated light brick makes Hagrid's fire 'blaze'.
The eager axe-man
The Minister and the Executioner come for Buckbeak™.
Pumpkin hiding place
Buckbeak waits outside in Hagrid's pumpkin patch.
The Hippogriff's wings can be positioned for maximum effect.
Removable chain allows Buckbeak™ to be led to safety.
Includes 6 minifiguresHarry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Hagrid™, Executioner and the Minister of Magic, plus accessories.
Young witches and wizards can recreate magical scenes from Harry Potter™ and the Prisoner of Azkaban™ with the LEGO® Harry Potter 75947 Hagrid’s Hut: Buckbeak’s Rescue playset. This cool toy for kids gives Harry Potter fans aged 8 and over endless opportunities for imaginative role-play. They can explore the detailed interior of Hagrid's hut, hide behind Hagrid's pumpkin patch when the Minister of Magic and the Executioner arrive, then rescue Buckbeak™ the Hippogriff from the Executioner's axe. The magical adventures will never end with this Harry Potter LEGO set. Includes 6 minifigures, a buildable Buckbeak figure with moveable wings and head and a host of accessories and features including a button-operated light brick for the fireplace.
- Includes 6 LEGO® Harry Potter™ minifigures: Hagrid™ and new-for-June-2019 Harry Potter, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Executioner and the Minister of Magic plus a Buckbeak™ the Hippogriff figure with moveable wings and head, restrained by a removable chain.
- This LEGO® Harry Potter™ set features Hagrid's 2-section buildable woodland hut with pumpkin patch outside.
- LEGO® Hagrid´s Hut's desk room includes a desk with chair, candle, chest, chocolate frog, Daily Prophet newspaper and a spider.
- LEGO® Hagrid´s Hut’s main room includes a table with 2 chairs, buildable armchair, chimney with light brick, egg in a bowl, bag, display case, Hagrid’s pink umbrella, shovel, teapot, spoon, pan, meat cleaver, lasso, broom and a bucket.
- Also includes pumpkins, lantern, axe, 3 wands, the Minister of Magic's hat and a removable chain for Buckbeak™.
- LEGO® Hagrid´s Hut measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Buckbeak™ figure with wings open measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- May 22nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0LEGO Harry Potter 75947 Hagrid's HutKiwiLegoFan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is one of my favourite LEGO Harry potter sets that I own. When the set came out I knew that I had to get it. It is responsible for giving me three of the “teen legs” I own. Harry and Ron’s hairpieces are the same as those of earlier Harry Potter sets from 2018, but Hermione’s hairpiece is new, the same one that was featured on Huntress™ in the DC Superhero CMFs. The set also includes Cornelius Fudge and Macnair for the first time ever in a Lego Set . The house has a lot of nice pieces, such as the light brick illuminating the fireplace. There is also a dragon egg in the fireplace, my second ever Lego egg, my other one coming in the Lego Harry Potter Hungarian Horntail set. I love the armchair in the main part of the hut. I also like Hagrid’s pink umbrella (it was my first one), and the bits and bobs hanging from the ceiling. I also do have a few cons: my first one is that it is quite hard to reach into the hut to grab some of the furniture out, such as the armchair. And lastly, WHERE IS FANG????????????Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 55 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hagrid's Hut: Buckbeak's Rescue
- July 24th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!Jackcat | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a huge Harry Potter fan, and have grown to love Lego since having kids. This set is incredible. The attention to detail is so fun, creating lots of play time, and great for collectors as well. I'm not new to building Lego, but this set had some challenges for me. This set is a good price for the amount of minifigures you get as well as the hut itself.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hagrid's Hut: Buckbeak's Rescue
- July 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great build, and mini figures.Wilmartsbeasto | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set. I think it does deserve 5 stars. We haven’t had a hagrid’s hut in 9 years, and this one doesn’t fall flat. The mini figures are excellent. This is also the cheapest way to get Hagrid. The inclusion of buckbeak and a mini pumpkin patch is also very nice. The hut though is gorgeous. I wouldn’t say it’s particularly spacious, and it does lack a bit of playability. However, I prefer to display my sets, and I’m finally glad we have two sides of the hut. This was something we missed from the other versions. The fireplace light brick feature is fine, but the interior is very cosy. I love all the little details, from the hanging cauldron and whip, to the brick-built desk and armchair. The only other thing I would say is I feel like £50 is a bit steep. It’s 496 pieces, but yet it only feels like 300 to me. I think £35 would of been perfect (Same price as the knight bus). Besides these minor complaints I love this set, and I would recommend this set to anyone of any age.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hagrid's Hut: Buckbeak's Rescue
- December 26th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Mistake in manualNordicweeb | 14-18My step sister was given this set and in the first packet, on the brown piece that looks like an A, it originally says each side has 4 bumps, which is like what we received. Then on the following page, it suddenly appeared to have 5 bumps not 4, and the cream pieces to put on top added up to 5 bumps both in the manual and in the set. So the cream pieces did not match up with the brown pieces. This caused my step sister a lot of stress. We ended up having to over lap the yellow pieces on top of the brown2 January 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! From your picture, it looks like your sister missed a couple small parts back in step #8. This step calls for two brown 1x1 plates (little square pieces) which give that section the right length. Heading back to that step and everything should be A-Okay.Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?35Hagrid's Hut: Buckbeak's Rescue