Kids can build their own LEGO® Jurassic World of dinosaur-chasing action with this Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout (75940) toy playset. It features a toy research vehicle with a dual minifigure cockpit, net shooter, 2 detachable drones, a removable mini lab and lots of accessory elements to inspire hours of creative solo or social play.
This building set for kids also includes 3 LEGO Jurassic World minifigures and an awesome Gallimimus dinosaur figure and Pteranodon toy figure to role-play exciting adventures. Clear, illustrated instructions mean that even if your youngster is new to LEGO toys, they can build with confidence right away.
Featuring molded, buildable dinosaur figures, minifigures, detailed vehicles and more, LEGO Jurassic World construction toys make awesome birthday presents for kids and fans of all ages. They can relive scenes from the animated series and movies, create new stories or just display the collectible models.
- Kids can pretend to be dinosaur experts tracking down escaped dinosaurs with this LEGO® Jurassic World Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout (75940) set, featuring a research vehicle with lots of fun features.
- This set includes 3 minifigures – Owen Grady, Claire Dearing and an ACU Trooper – plus new-for-June-2020, posable Gallimimus and Pteranodon toy figures, which children can catch with the research vehicle's net shooter.
- The research vehicle features a dual minifigure cockpit, 2 detachable drones, a removable, foldout lab and many elements, including 2 dinosaur eggs, tranquilizing gun and needle and a drone remote, to create new stories.
- This 391-piece LEGO® playset offers a fun and rewarding creative challenge for boys and girls aged 7 and up, and makes a super present for kids on birthdays, at Christmas or for any special occasion.
- The buildable toy vehicle measures over 3” (10cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide – and this action-packed playset can be combined with other LEGO® Jurassic World sets for even more creative play options.
- This fun LEGO® Jurassic World building toy is powered by creative kids’ free-thinking – no batteries required – so the dinosaur action adventures never stop!
- Is your youngster new to LEGO® sets? Don't worry. This Jurassic World dinosaur toy building kit for kids comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions so they can open the box and build with confidence.
- LEGO® Jurassic World building sets are fabulous for kids and adult fans, letting them relive scenes from the animated series and movies, create new dinosaur adventures or just build and display the collectible figurines.
- Young builders don’t need dinosaur strength to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Since 1958, LEGO bricks have met the highest industry standards and our own quality criteria to ensure consistency and robust building.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way you can imagine, ensuring that each playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and is possibly even dinosaur-proof!
- September 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Crazy for legos!Liiz |I would recommend this to a friend!Legos is the best wanted toy that every kid loves and wants! My 7 year old was so excited to open his new Jurassic world Lego set and it took him like an hour to put all the pieces together which is good because mom had a break. Lol. The instructions were clearly and it comes with extra pieces which is great. When my son finished, he spent hours playing with this set.I would say that this lego set will be a great gift for any kid. This lego set includes: gallimimus, pteranodon, 3 figures.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout
- August 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun set and encourages imaginationI would recommend this to a friend!My 13 year old is into studying dinosaurs and enjoyed building this set for himself and his younger brother. He said it didn't take him more than 10-15 minutes to put it all together. The instructions were easy to follow and he even taught his brother how to follow the photo examples. They both enjoy the Jurassic World movies and were excited to see "Claire" and "Owen" in Lego form. My older son loved pointing out to me all the different features of the mobile lab and vehicle, which were very well made and had a lot of details. I like how the lab detaches from the vehicle and can be used apart from the vehicle for more playful interactions. Overall, I am very pleased with this set as it encourages my boys to be creative and imaginative together despite their 5 year age gap.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout
- August 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First time visitor to Jurassic World and I'll stayChinnster | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfInitially what caught my eye was the fantastic minifig accessories. I just had to have those so I picked this set up at my local bigbox store. I love how simple the drones are and that there's regular non-mechanized dinos included in the set. I was surprised by the flexible pieces but I think they'll work great. The vehicle is a super solid construction and the wheels are kind poofy and fun on their own. I love how the sides have railings where minifigs can hold on and ride. While driving around you'll have to watch the low clearance as you can't stand a brick separator on its side and move this thing over it. There's also a blind spot the minifig driver will have to deal with, but I guess that's maybe where the radio can come in. Also great: the lab module! Lots of little details there like the eggs and a printed-on insect. This is my first set in the Jurrasic World series because it doesn't seem over-the-top. I can't wait to introduce these elements to some other franchises.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout
- November 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Cool New Gallimimus and PteranodonBrickBuilder423 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am very glad I got this set today. I found it on an excellent sale at Target’s “Black Friday All Month” celebration. I built it with my dad, who also had a lot of fun with it. I’ve talked about the Owen in other reviews (https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/dr-wu-s-lab-baby-dinosaurs-breakout-75939), but I haven’t been able to talk about this version of Claire before. It is very far from an exclusive, and being a collector since 2018, I have a lot of these. However, in 2020 releases alone (Baby Dinosaur Breakout, Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus, this set, and Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission), it is an exclusive, and, being the Claire featured in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and LEGO Jurassic World: Legend of Isla Nublar, this set will become a need just through that for intense collectors like myself. The ACU Trooper is an exclusive, although all the pieces have been seen in various sets and themes before, and I enjoyed the head, especially since he’s the drone guy. He has a remote control for two brick-built drones, which are pretty fun to play with. On to the build. I guarantee it is much wider than you will imagine. After examining the blue prints found on the set’s LEGO page, I see that it is almost a square build. Anyway, it was a very fun build! I can’t say much about it, but I do have two complaints. The first one is that the back-lab droops down in the back. I was able to make a sliding thing on the bottom with 4 pieces, and now it is even better than before. The other is that the area where the minifigures sit is very tight. I can barely reach in and place something in the corner that I have put in many of my ACU vehicles: Dilophosaurus anti-venom. In some canon work, it was stated that they had Dilophosaurus anti-venom all over the park, so I made some with my most common 1x1 cylinder and my most common transparent 1x1 round tile. I made about 18 and put them all over the park. Issues or not, this was a great set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout