Frozen Ice CastleDisney™
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 27 January 2022
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over £85, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
This product contains
a button or coin battery.
Join Disney’s Anna, Elsa and Olaf at the LEGO® DUPLO® l Disney 10899 Frozen Ice Castle to share imaginative play and precious developmental milestones with your preschooler. As toddlers role-play with their favorite Disney Frozen characters, they improve their language and fine motor skills, and develop social and emotional awareness. Talk about Elsa's relationship with her sister Anna. Enjoy open-ended creative fun with Olaf the snowman. With a multicolored light brick feature illuminating the castle at the push of a button, you and your little one will have endless enjoyment recreating scenes from Disney’s Frozen movie and dreaming up stories of your own with this sparkling Ice Castle toddler toy building set.
- Includes 3 LEGO® DUPLO® figures: Anna, Elsa and Olaf.
- This Disney Frozen castle toy features a slide, table, chairs and kitchen equipment. A special button-operated light brick provides multicolored illumination for the castle.
- Help your child master basic construction skills and improve their fine motor abilities as the building bricks are assembled and re-positioned for endless imaginative play.
- This buildable toys for toddlers is designed to encourage role-play and storytelling to help your child develop language, social and emotional skills.
- The Disney Frozen Ice Castle measures over 11” (28cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- November 21st, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0what happened to quality controlhanzo |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis set was for my 3 yr old daughter's birthday, gifted to her by her grandma yesterday. When building it today with my daughter, I noticed a defect in the cape for Anna as they stitched the overlap on the cape the wrong way resulting in the smooth side of the cape facing outwards which is not how it's supposed to be (see attached pics where you can compare the actual to the picture on the box). There was also a brick which had something dirty stuck inside the brick - it was very evident because the piece was clear, it is not something you can just rub off as it is inside the plastic itself (see attached pics). I seldom experience these negative things from Lego as generally their quality control is high, so hope that this is just the odd occasion. I regret to rate it 3 stars due to these faults, otherwise, would of been a 5 star.23 November 2020Mark, Customer ServiceOh no! That's not the experience we want our fans to have. Please feel free to reach out to us at customer service. We'll be glad to help you out and fix this for you. You can reach out here: LEGO.build/Service-BVPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Frozen Ice Castle
- May 17th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cute, but doesn’t teach good building habitsI would recommend this to a friend!It’s a very cute set and nice introduction to Lego for a toddler. My inner Lego engineer was horrified when I realised the design leaves the balcony perched on the front with nothing tethering it at the top, so it falls down the moment a child tries to reenact Elsa gazing wistfully into the past (Frozen II). My kid’s one of those that tells you off if you follow instructions the first time, then try to modify them in future, so I suppose it was an opportunity to teach that you don’t have to do things the same way every time. Overall I’m happy we got it and just wondered whether anyone else had noticed the design flaw. It’s unusual for Lego to put style over substance, so I was puzzledPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Frozen Ice Castle
- January 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0unique setMoniki |I would recommend this to a friend!I bought this set for my 14 month old. She loves sets that have windows/doors to open and putting objects through the openings-- I thought she would enjoy the balcony. The battery operated light was really cool. My husband calls it the "arkenstone" she was totally entranced and was able to push the button to turn it on by herself. The figurines are cute and well made, i especially like their outfits. Its an expensive toy, but this set is a better buy than others I have gotten as you get better things in this set (in my opinion).Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Frozen Ice Castle
- August 25th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cute fun playable setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterBought for my 4yo Frozen fanatic. Simple enough build for her to do most herself. Love the light brick and the characters for playability. Goes together really well with older duplo disney sets for creative building. Great that it has the slide and opening door. Only criticism i have is that the slide is really unstable when built per the instructions. Easy fixed if you have other bricks :)Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Frozen Ice Castle