Flatiron BuildingFlatiron Building4.1538513.
Build a detailed LEGO® brick model of the Flatiron Building, the most striking of New York's earliest skyscrapers. Rising up from a triangular wedge of land between Broadway, Fifth Avenue and East 22nd Street, the ‘Fuller Building' – as it was originally named – became one of the city's tallest buildings at 20 stories on completion in 1902. A penthouse, built three years later, added an extra story. The locals' nickname for the building was later officially adopted, and the ‘Flatiron Building' has since been officially recognized as a National Historic Landmark. This intricate model captures the limestone façade and elegant Beaux-Arts styling of architect Daniel Burnham's masterpiece in LEGO brick.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Flatiron Building
- Features a nameplate
- Booklet included with details on the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture)
- Measures 5” (15cm) tall, 3” (8cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep
- Collect the entire LEGO® Architecture Landmark and Architect Series sets
- The LEGO® Architecture product line is about celebrating the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick and for all with an interest in design, architecture and history
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Too many missing bricks3898dan | 45-54Purchased for: SelfGot my hands on this last night. Great peace but eight (8) peaces were missing or was switched to another colour. Quite annoying.8 March 2016Nicholas, Digital Product Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesHi There! I'm very sorry to hear that there have been some missing bricks in your new set. We try really hard to make sure this doesn't happen, but sometimes a few missing parts slip through our quality checkpoints. It doesn't happen often, but when it does we can make it right. Please contact our customer service center using the link below and they will be happy to send those parts out to you right away. https://wwwsecure.us.lego.com/en-us/service/replacementparts?domainredir=service.lego.com#/BasicInfo Thanks again!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Flatiron Building
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Surprisingly Satisfying BuildPenury | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had doubts about buying this set--it's more money than I usually have to spend on such things, and it does offer all the excitement of building--a building. On the other hand, I have an affinity for the Flatiron building, and had had my eye on the set for some time. The completed size is about what I expected, although while I was building it I had the impression that it would be smaller than I was expecting. It's a hefty piece, at least in my opinion, and has a nice weight to it. There's not much empty space inside of the thing, which surprised me due to its necessary structure. Despite the angle, the corners meet nicely. There are slight gaps, but they're smaller than I was expecting from a set of blocks given mostly to 90-degree angles. The level of detail is nice for a model of this size. I suspect the expense of the set is due to intrinsic production costs, and although I would've liked it to be cheaper, I don't realistically expect that it COULD be much cheaper. Great set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 14 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Flatiron Building
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of My Favoritesherrbuilder | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Lego Architecture product is one of my favorites for a couple of reasons. First, the instructions were easy to follow and the booklet had a lot of information about the actual design and construction of the building. Second, I was amazed at how the angle of the building was created while keeping the instructions and design simple. Third, the scale and size of the finished product is perfect. I really like the way the building sits on the base plate and the height of the finished product. I would recommend this product to anyone who is interested in architecture, whether first time Lego builders or avid collectors. This product is a quick and easy build. It is definitely one of my favorite Lego Architecture products!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Flatiron Building
- in almost 5 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Thank you, LegoLegocanine | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!As the modular building series slides back to a less mature market, I want to thank Lego for maintaining the architecture series as a true mature, adult product. The Flatiron building offering is an excellent addition to the architecture series. The build is challenging enough to maintain interest throughout. The colors are spot on and the character of the building is accurately represented by the incorporation of some interesting building techniques. Thanks, Lego, this is a home run.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Flatiron Building