Send General Hux and his crew into battle in the armored First Order Heavy Scout Walker. This impressive LEGO® Star Wars version of the walker inspired by the blockbuster Star Wars Episode VIII movie features a 2-minifigure cockpit with opening top hatch, elevating spring-loaded shooters at both sides, elevating guns at the front, missile storage clips and hidden wheels that turn to make the legs ‘crawl’. This set also includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: General Hux, a First Order Gunner, Resistance Trooper and a First Order Flametrooper.
- Features a 2-minifigure cockpit with opening top hatch, elevating spring-loaded shooters at the side, missile storage clips, elevating front-mounted guns, hidden wheels and ‘crawling' legs.
- Push the walker and see the legs move.
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols, a blaster and the Flametrooper's flamethrower.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- January 7th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Strange but different.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a strange case. It doesn't actually appear in the film at all, but is still a good set. The set comes with 4 minifigures. General Hux, a First Order crew member, a First Order flametrooper and a Resistance Soldier. The vehicle's main feature is the moving legs. When you move the vehicle forward or backwards, wheels at the base push the legs up, allowing gravity to bring them back down. The system works fairly well, but if the vehicle is moved too fast, the legs sometimes don't move fully and instead bounce. The head cannot be moved, but can fit two minifigures comfortably. The worst thing about this set is the fact that the technic mechanism for the legs is visible from most angles. The price for this set is £50. This is reasonable considering it contains 554 pieces and 4 good minifigures. Overall I would recommend this set despite the slightly crude and poorly covered mechanism. It is unique and to my eye at least doesn't look out of place.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
- September 10th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Solid walker with a few drawbacksI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe walker in this set is certainly unique -- there really isn't another set quite like this one. The eight legs provide for more of a crawling or scuttling motion than walking. The build is quite engaging with the majority of build being spent assembling the technic components for each of the legs. The completed walker uses wheels to effect movement on the legs. While effective, the wheels are a little bit too visible for my liking. I'm also a bit bummed that the head doesn't move, but is instead locked in a slight downward angle. Overall, it's a nice set with an engaging build, sturdy end-product, unique legs, and some well done blasters. The only things that detract from the set are the visible wheels and immobile head.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
- November 15th, 2018Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Lack of CommunicationGoldfish |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was fantastic, the build itself was very well crafted and put together, and the minifigures were great. My problem for this set however, is that this vehicle was never seen in The Last Jedi or any other Star Wars movies. I get that it isn't necessarily Lego's fault that this was the case, but better communication is needed! Because if there were more of these, it would have sold. This set continues to sit on the shelves of my local Walmart because no one wants it. It wasn't shown in the movies and there are no stand out minifigures like Rey, Poe Dameron or Finn to make it stand out.16 November 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed the set. Things can get a little tricky when we're creating a set based on an upcoming movie. In some cases, we have to base our designs on early drafts or concept art. This is because it takes us a long time to create a LEGO® set, and we want to make sure that it's good and ready in time for a movie's release! We do our best to make sure things are as close to the final movie as possible, but if a detail changes during the film's production or a planned scene gets cut, we may end up with a set based on a scene that's not in the final film. Either way, all our movie-based sets are okayed by the creators and they're always fun to play with!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
- August 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AT-ScuttlerWoody97 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a set I was sure I would miss, given the fact that it doesn't even appear in the Last Jedi. The Hux minifigure could have swayed me, but what swayed me most was the fact that I got it on sale at half price. What I found pleasantly surprised me. I would happily pay the RRP for this set, which is something I find myself saying less and less about Lego as of late. The piece count and size of the walker is great, the minifigures are decent and I have no problem with the scuttling mechanism; I think it works really well and is a fantastic feature. My only major issue is the fact that you can't move the head, but this problem shouldn't put you off.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Heavy Scout Walker™