First Order Battle PackFirst Order Battle Pack3.9211538.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of £100 or more*
Play out epic Star Wars battle scenes with the First Order Battle Pack. This set features a rotating First Order turbolaser turret with stud shooter and opening hatches that reveal weapon storage and control center to direct the fire. The set also includes 4 minifigures: 2 First Order Stormtroopers, First Order Technician and a First Order Crew, each with a stud blaster.
- Includes 4 minifigures: 2 First Order Stormtroopers, First Order Technician and a First Order Crew.
- Features a rotating turbolaser turret with stud shooter, and opening hatches that reveal weapons storage and a control center.
- Flip open the hatches to access the control center and ammo storage.
- Load the stud shooter and fire to repel Resistance attacks.
- Includes 4 stud blasters and extra stud shooter ammo.
- Accessory elements include a First Order Technician helmet and 2 First Order Stormtrooper helmets.
- Makes a great addition to any LEGO® Star Wars collection.
- Measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good Battle Pack, So-so MinifiguresZenlove | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll start by saying that for the target audience (children), this is a good battle pack. I cant really say anything about the set because its so basic, but that doesn't matter because the goal of a battle pack isn't to provide a extremely interesting build. Parents, if you buy this along with an opposing battle pack, I can only imagine your child will have a blast. Kids love minifigures, and having 8 to fight against each other is very fun, plus you get a little build to go with each side. Outstanding value, too, even in Canada where battle packs are 16 dollars, its still a good deal. I value minifigures at around 4 dollars each, so you're basically getting 80-120 pieces for free (depending on the battle pack). So in conclusion, this is great for kids. However, for older fans of LEGO, this set is a little disappointing. Why, you ask? The problem is the minifigure selection. LEGO, please know this. Older fans of LEGO and even some kids buy battle packs to build armies, whether it be Stormtrooper or Rebel armies, and because of that, we want Rebels and Stormtroopers! You only give us 2 in this set. If I were to make this set, I would change the minifigures, and instead include 2 regular Stormtroopers, 1 Stormtrooper commander and 1 Heavy Trooper. If the set came with those minifigures, this would be a 5 star set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35First Order Battle Pack
- in almost 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good Set:The First Order Assembles!Twhale | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMinor Spoiler Warning! The First Order battlepack is a very good, but not great, battlepack. It's awesome to get a First Order battlepack, as I think pretty much everyone wants to recreate Hux's speech scene on Starkiller Base. However, I feel as though we needed at least one more regular First Order stormtrooper. I could really careless about the First Order technician and First order crew. Just give us four First Order stormtroopers, LEGO. Three of the regular troopers and one of the artillery trooper. Simple as that . However, despite me not liking some of the minifigure choices for this set, I must say, LEGO got all of these figures spot on. They are all very movie accurate, bottom line. I just love how LEGO has progressed with its minifigs. The stormtroopers in the earlier days of LEGO Star Wars don't even compare to these new Force Awakens stormtroopers. Now, on to the vehicle. I really don't like this vehicle. While it is well built, I feel as though it looks very out of place. Comparing it to the Resistance speeder that you get in the Resistance battlepack, it is absolutely no contest. It was also never seen in the movie, or at least I don't think it was, so it loses a bit of credibility in the accuracy department. Nevertheless, I feel as though this set is very much worth buying!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 9 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Battle Pack
- in almost 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Send In The First Order!TyPilot7611 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was fortunate to be able to find this set early at a Target in my area one week early and I have to say, it doesn't disappoint! To get 4 awesome Brand New minifigures, blasters, and the rotating turbolaser turret with stud shooter, all for $12.99 makes this a no-brainer buy! Below, you'll find my pros and cons of this Battle Pack: Pros: Very detailed minifigure printing on all 4 minifigures! Extra Stud Shooter ammo! Storage inside the turbolaser turret! Fold out control panel! Turbolaser turret can be moved up or down! Looks just like the ones in "Star Wars The Force Awakens"! Cons: I wish if the Turbolaser could move 360 degrees like the ones used in the movie. Overall, I would give this set 5 Stars! To add to the playability, I would recommend getting more than one battle pack to build your force! I have been able to get every battle pack that Lego has made for Star Wars within the past few years, but this one so far has to be my favorite one! Make sure you see my other review for the Resistance Trooper Battle Pack that goes very well with this set! I hope this review helped out! Please like below and check out my other Lego Reviews too! Go out and get this set and see why this set packs a lot of fun for a cheap price! Happy building everyone!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 17 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Battle Pack
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Good BattlepackRyanTenebris | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis pack has all the aspects as normal. The addition of 4 unique figures is both good and bad as you get 4 new figures but there isn't as much army building capabilities as other packs. The turret build is simple and looks good but is small. Don't expect to use it in a moc to shoot down an X-wing but it can look good for base defense.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Battle Pack