Play out a daring LEGO® Star Wars mission to make off with the partially constructed First Order AT-ST walker. This exciting LEGO Star Wars toy features an under-construction walker with posable legs, a wheel at the back for rotating the turret, and dual spring-loaded shooters for intense action play. The set also includes a buildable hangar lift, so your Resistance fighter can enjoy recreating exciting scenes with Finn, Rose, BB-8 and Captain Phasma from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Finn and Rose in First Order disguise and Captain Phasma, plus a BB-8 figure.
- Features a partially constructed First Order AT-ST with posable legs, rotating turret function and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
- Also includes a buildable hangar lift with space for a minifigure.
- Weapons include Finn’s blaster pistol and baton, Rose’s blaster pistol and Captain Phasma’s blaster and spear.
- Use the lift to help the heroes board the walker.
- Recreate your own scenes from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie.
- This LEGO® Star Wars toy is suitable for ages 8-14.
- AT-ST measures over 8” (22cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Hangar lift measures over 6” (17cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- January 2nd, 2018Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0At least we have half a ship.BaldwinBricks | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThis set depicts a scene from the Last Jedi in which BB8 steals an AT-ST. In this respect the model is fairly accurate. The Model The AT-ST is almost identical to the Rogue One version released in 2016, with one obvious difference, the head. It is well built and is very sturdy. However I find it ridiculous that the pieces to build the head fully weren't included and even better there should've been a function designed to remove the head as happened in the film. The included platform is also useful and we'll built and offers a way to better play with the model. Pros Good choice of minifigures. Well designed legs and good function for moving the head. Accurately represents the scene from the film. Cons The price. Lack of head function. Lots of stickers. Overall I wouldn't recommend this set unless you wish to reanact the scene from the film. Additionally the price of this set is outrageous. £54.99 for 370 pieces and only half of an 'AT-ST' walker in comparison to £45 for the Rogue One version is bordering on a con. Had I not had VIP points available I wouldn't have bought this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25First Order AT-ST™
- January 22nd, 2018Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0One of the worst Lego Starwars sets ever made...JackHH2551 | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI am extremely disappointed with this set. Not sure what went wrong when the designers were making this set, but it is just terrible. As we all know by now, in the movie BB-8 hijacks and dismantles a COMPLETE First Order AT-ST and wrecks havoc upon the First Order, saving Finn and Rose. While this set is technically accurate to the film, it was poorly made because its an incomplete AT-ST with an elevator side-build that just doesn't make sense... This set would have been so much better if we got a complete AT-ST with a Play-Feature that allows you to dismantle the head, revealing BB-8 - making it more accurate to the film. I would have gladly paid $50-55 for this set if they got rid of the elevator side build, and upped the piece count to 500-600 and add in a First Order Executioner Mini Figure. The way it is now, is just terrible. The only redeeming quality in this set are the mini-figures. The Finn, Rose and Captain Phasma mini figures look fantastic. But I cant justify anyone paying $40 for 3 good mini-figures. To break it down: Pros: - 3 really nice mini-figures, 2 of them being exclusive to this set. Cons: - $40 for an Incomplete AT-ST. You can get a complete Imperial AT-ST for $40 (The Rogue One set) - Useless side build. I really don't see the point of including the elevator build.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15First Order AT-ST™
- January 1st, 2018Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0This is bit of a joke...Kufucius | 35-44Been a huge fan of all the walkers... until this one... Bit of a joke really, an "incomplete" AT-ST that costs more than the released price of set 75153 (Rogue One AT-ST). At least it should come with a "detachable" top, so that it resembles what you see in the movie, BB-8 hiding inside, only to be revealed as the top got blown apart. The only redeemable part of this set (or not, due to its price) is the minifigures.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 36 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15First Order AT-ST™
- January 2nd, 2018Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Very disappointing setobikenobi200 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThis is probably the worst Lego star wars set ever. The main focus of the set is the first order AT-ST itself. However what you get is an incomplete AT-ST, which is seen for a couple of seconds at the very end of one scene in the film rather than an actual AT-ST. What would have been much better is one with its head still on or possibly with a removable head so that you could recreate that scene from the film. There is also a useless 'hanger lift' which has no purpose at all and isn't even tall enough to reach the AT-ST head. The figures are decent but overall the set is poorly designed and massively overpriced and I really hope Lego does not release anything like this ever again. Do not buy this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15First Order AT-ST™