Final Flight of Destiny's BountyNINJAGO®
Monkie Kid’s Underwater Journey gift with LEGO® Monkie Kid™ and/or NINJAGO® purchase over £40, valid 10/01 – 27/01, while stocks last.*Learn more
Kids can learn building skills with the stunning Final Flight of Destiny’s Bounty (71749). The building set is packed with features – a ship, a jet ski, a dragon with moving wings, a treasure chest and an island with a prison and 4 minifigures.
Learn to build with LEGO® 4+
This LEGO toy has been specially designed to give kids aged 4 and up a brilliant build-and-play experience. Inside the box, each bag of bricks has a model and character to build so kids can quickly get the action underway. There is also a Starter Brick to provide a partly constructed base to begin building.
Fun for all the family
LEGO 4+ sets are a great way for adults to enjoy building with youngsters. The included simple picture instructions are perfect to help guide kids through the building process. The sets also come with Instructions PLUS on the LEGO Building Instructions app. This interactive guide includes zoom, ghost and rotate tools for children to get the most from the experience.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Final Flight of Destiny’s Bounty (71749) introduces youngsters to building before they recreate ninja stories with this LEGO ship playset crammed with exciting features.
- Playset includes 4 minifigures – ninjas Kai, Zane and Jay and their enemy Ghost Ninja Karenn, plus a Starter Brick to get the fun started quickly.
- The Destiny’s Bounty ship boasts a foil sail, rotating boosters, a steering wheel, a detachable jet ski toy and an anchor on a chain to really fire up youngsters’ imaginations.
- The playset also features a dragon toy with wings that flap when kids apply pressure on its back. There is also a saddle for the ninja minifigures to ride in.
- A great birthday or holiday gift for passionate ninja fans aged 4 and up who are excited to learn how to build with LEGO® bricks.
- The Destiny’s Bounty ship measures over 8 in. (21 cm) high, 12.5 in. (32 cm) long and 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide – the ideal size for kids to enjoy playing with at home or wherever theygo.
- Simple picture instructions mean kids will be carefully guided through the building process.
- Kids can make their building experience even better with digital Instructions PLUS. With the zoom, rotate and ghost modes, the building becomes part of the fun.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they connect and pull apart consistently every time – ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, ensuring kids are in safe hands.
- July 20th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Dragons.... and NinjaMy son loved it! As per the norm with Lego, the bags are numbered according to the instruction books which made it easier for him to follow. The build itself was great and he enjoyed it. Perhaps one or two of the pictures (instructions are visual) were not very clear to him but with a little help it was sorted! The material for the dragon and boat is fairly robust so no worries about damage unless you purposely rip it. Overall it was an enjoyable and easy to follow build. I wonder if Lego has lego for older kids that struggle with finer motor skills?Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty
- August 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for beginnersjess |I would recommend this to a friend!I got this for my son and daughter to do together and it worked out great! He loves Ninjago and it goes well with his other sets. And, she loved being able to help big brother! This was the first Lego set she put together and the instructions were great for her to follow. They are broken down into simple easy steps, with a separate book for each item, and I like the "hands" on each page to help her understand what she was looking for. I also like that working with the smaller Lego pieces helps with her dexterity! Since putting it together they have both played with it along with his other sets. Although we didn't use it for this set, I downloaded the Lego Building Instructions app and we will probably use it next time. It is good to have in case we lose the books too! Very happy mom and kids!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty
- July 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ninjago Lego setTerri70 |I would recommend this to a friend!My son absolutely loved this Lego set. He's 13 and has a huge Lego collection. He's obsessed with Lego and can build anything. It didn't take him long to put it together. Kept him entertained and busy for a bit of time. The finished product looks brilliant. Would highly recommend to anyone who has a child who loves lego.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty
- August 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really Cute!!Mickey55 |I would recommend this to a friend!The Lego Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty set provides hours of great fun time and honestly the whole family enjoys joining in playing with Legos. The build was fairly easy and the instructions were very easy to follow. The set provides hours of fun even after the build and really provides excellent opportunities for a childs imagination. I must admit the favorite part of the set was the dragon with the wings that move and a saddle so the included figures can ride on it. Highly recommend this set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty