Attention Ninja heroes! All aboard Destiny’s Bounty for an aerial duel against Morro, the ultimate Ghost and Master of Wind! Check out the iconic LEGO® NINJAGO™ ship’s cool details including a detachable roof element containing Nya’s foldout workshop and an airbike. Pick up the ship with the handle, adjust the lever-operated sails and soar into battle. Avoid the snapping jaws and swiping tail of the Ghost Dragon and attack with the triple-stud-shooting cannons. Pull out the dual flick harpoon shooter to activate the engine transformation function. Unleash the airbike to fend off Morro’s Ghost Ninja and the menacing Skreemers. You must protect the Aeroblade from these evil Ghosts. Includes 9 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Lloyd, Nya, Cole, Battle Wu, Morro, Blade Master Bansha, Bow Master Soul Archer, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Ghost Ninja Spyder.
- ncludes 9 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Lloyd, Nya, Cole, Battle Wu, Morro, Blade Master Bansha, Bow Master Soul Archer, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Ghost Ninja Spyder
- Destiny’s Bounty features a retractable handle for easy flying, 4 lever-operated adjustable sails, 2 triple-stud-shooting cannons with ammunition, storage compartments with a crowbar and Katana, rotating dual flick harpoon shooter with engine transformation function, opening roof, detailed interior, Aeroblade, detachable roof element including Nya’s foldout workshop with hidden air bike and assorted tools, bucket, pirate hat with feather, cup, treasure chest with golden teapot, rat, cheese element, and golden Ninja blades and decorative elements
- Morro’s Ghost Dragon features a saddle, posable head with opening jaws, posable wings, legs and tail, and sharp talons
- Also includes 2 Skreemers (attachable to minifigures) with banana, sai, dynamite and dagger elements
- Weapon elements include Lloyd’s Golden Katana and Deepstone Katana, Nya’s Deepstone Katana and sai, Cole’s Deepstone Scythe, Battle Wu’s staff, Morro’s Ghost Katana, Bansha’s double-bladed Ghost Master Blade, Soul Archer’s crossbow, Ghoultar’s double-bladed scythe and Spyder’s saber
- Accessory elements include wigs for Lloyd, Nya and Cole
- Destiny’s Bounty model is new and improved for fall 2015
- Bansha minifigure features ghost armor and a ghost tail (new for fall 2015)
- Soul Archer minifigure features transparentghost legs and ghost armor
- Pull the lever to adjust the sails
- Pose the head, wings, legs and tail of Morro’s ferocious Ghost Dragon
- Fire the rotating harpoon shooter!
- Open the roof to reveal Nya’s foldout workshop
- Unleash the airbike against the ghost drones!
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Destiny’s Bounty measures over 9” (23cm) high, 23” (59cm) long and 13” (34cm) wide
- Detachable airbike measures over 1” (3cm) high,2” (7cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Nya’s workshop measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep
- Morro’s Ghost Dragon measures over 4” (12cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide
- June 30th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Final flight of destinys bountyI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo start this of I LOVE LEGO and i am running out of space to put all my lego but I still need more and More and MORE! So i keep getting myself more and trying to make space to put it I picked up this set for myself and I am inpressed with the disign and features. One of my favorite features is the way the engines flip when you pull out the turret as well as the turret itself. I also like the pull out hanger/workshop thing for nya's bike. The fact that this set includes a handle on the ship itself make play easy and fun. The mini figures are wonderful Lloyd's hair looks super cool and nya's ninja outfit is something I don't have. I added the other ninjas and the mechs to make this an all out battle. I also love the ghost wyvern and how posable it is. It is also smaller than the other dragon to make it better for recon or night assaults.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty
- June 23rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great build and Great playI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had a great time building this ship, and it continues to inspire me to add and modify it. I don't care much for the dragon and immediately scrapped it for parts. The transforming engine mechanics are well done. I missed the swooping red engines that I identify with Destiny's Bounty, so I rebuilt then engines to look how I think they should. There are plenty of "unfinished" areas on the ship that inspire upgrades and additions, like pegs on the sides of the deck, above the cabin and in front of the mast. I really appreciate that the designers made a handle that drops down from the desk to hold while playing with the ship, but it is small and flimsy compared to the ship and doesn't work very well. The ship is large and not easy to play "fly" around. If you like to make engine noises and fly your ship around, I recommend Ronin's R.E.X., which has a sturdy handle and is easy to fly around. The sail plastics were not packaged flat with the instructions and were scuffed and bent. The sails remain bent and need fussed over when I move them from one position to the other.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty
- July 9th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I got this early off of Bricklink...iSlush |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is by far my favorite Ninjago set ever, and much better than the old Destiny's Bounty from 2012. I really like the new sail design and that the bridge section is a bit more accurate this time, not only that but I would say there's a lot more deck room than the original. I would recommend this set to anyone!! Amazing! Pros: More deck room, accurate bridge, minifigures, the price, the handle Cons: The material of the sails, I think that the material of the sails could have been done with something different because of the way it likes to droop and flop around, and I live in a hot area and it's summer so It isn't good to keep that kind of plastic in heatPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty
- February 3rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0CoolI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEverything about this set is cool well the sails aren't. The Ghost Dragon is huge (39 cm) and it looks so cool. It has many colours and it represents a ghost really well. The only thing is is that it isn't really good at balancing. Now onto the Ship. The ship is large (59 cm). Everything about is cool and unique. BUT THE SAILS ARE NO GOOD. The sails fold easily and they are not good looking. But the way the ship turns into fly mode is really cool. Nya little workshop is a cool part of the ship. Lots of space for minifigures.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty