LEGO® Technic™ Dragster building kitKids will enjoy a cool challenge as they build their own pull-back Dragster, ready to race.
Easy-to-use digital building instructionsUsing Digital Instructions PLUS via the LEGO Life app, kids aged 7+ can zoom, rotate and visualise the set as they build.
LEGO Technic Dragster
A fun build for fans of racing cars
Kids will love building the cool Dragster.
Amazing pull-back action
Send the Dragster speeding along or perform a wheelie!
Endless role-play adventures
Recreate the thrill of the racetrack for epic play.
The action never slows down
Rebuild the Dragster into an amazing pull-back Hot Rod.
Easy to handle
Pull-back action puts kids in control.
Twice the fun!
With 2 models in 1, play time lasts even longer.
Inspire imaginative playKids will love exploring everything their Hot Rod can do, with lots of opportunity for creative play once the model is built.
- It’s always race day with this 2-in-1 Dragster that rebuilds into a cool Hot Rod. This pull-back toy car is really easy for kids to power – see how fast it speeds along!
- Kids can learn how a dragster works. Then lock in the wheelie bar to perform heart-pumping wheelies – or keep on the ground to attempt the speed record. Use the toy traffic light accessory to get play started.
- Pull back and release. It really is that simple! Even young racers will be able to recreate the thrill and speed of race day. Ready for a new challenge? Kids can rebuild their Dragster into a pull-back LEGO® Hot Rod.
- Looking for fun toys for kids aged 7 and up? This LEGO® Technic™ (42103) set makes a great gift idea for LEGO fans, race car toy lovers or anyone who loves a building challenge.
- When built, the LEGO® Dragster measures over 12” (32cm) long, 4” (12cm) high and 3” (10cm) wide, making this building toy just the right size for race-day role-play.
- It's got speed but amazingly, this set doesn't need batteries. Everything is powered purely through the pull-back motor, so play can start right away.
- Every LEGO® set comes with printed instructions. And this set also comes with digital Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms, introducing young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Designed to the highest industry standards, LEGO® Technic™ plastic model kits are consistent; connecting easily every time.
- LEGO® Technic™ pieces are thoroughly tested to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- April 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwsomeI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a really cool set got it for my son he loves it he has had it for at least a month now and he still loves it going to get similar sets so he can race them thanks Lego .Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dragster
- January 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This thing is greatSparky43 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 7 year old son has been obsessed with drag cars for a while. Especially this style, so when we went to the Lego store and saw it for only 20 bucks, we had to get it.it was a really great build, but the impressive thing was it does wheelies when it takes off. My kid was so happy, he loves wheelies. I am sure we'll be back to the Lego store for more Technic buildsPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dragster
- May 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love this setOakleyQuirk | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a fun lego set to build and to play with. The pull back motor makes it shoot and yes it does wheels when the wheel bar is up. It is a big lego set for $20. I would recommend this set to anyone who likes lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 36 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dragster
- April 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Setjbritt53 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have never been a big fan of the Technic pull backs. With that said, this is a very good use of that. The bugcatcher and flame elements have a loose fit. As this thing scoots across the floor those parts look the part. And the adjustable wheelie bar lets it go straight or pull a wheelstand off the line. Just a matter of how you set it. Very good set for a quick build, and a good use of the pull back motor system.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 55 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dragster