Now your favorite Overwatch® fan can build an iconic Dorado building and payload truck with LEGO® Overwatch 75972 Dorado Showdown! Based on the internationally acclaimed team-based action game, this Overwatch building set features an instantly recognizable building from the popular Dorado map and 3 characters, Soldier: 76, Reaper and McCree. With Overwatch weapons, Dorado building, and a payload truck like in the game, fans of Overwatch will want to build and display it for their friends to see, while youngsters will like playing with the vehicle and mini market building from the game.
- Includes Soldier: 76, Reaper and McCree minifigures.
- Dorado-style building features 3 windows (2 with shutters), lamps, a lantern, a mini market booth and a doorway for the payload truck to pass through.
- Payload truck features space for a minifigure, a generator payload that can be taken off and hidden wheels to simulate the payload truck hovering like in the game.
- Overwatch® character weapons include Soldier: 76's Heavy Pulse Rifle, Reaper's twin Hellfire Shotguns and McCree's Peacekeeper six-shooter revolver.
- From Blizzard Entertainment, the creators of the legendary World of Warcraft®, Overwatch® has quickly built a global community of passionate followers, spawning animated online series, comics and exciting global esports events.
- LEGO® Overwatch® video game toys are the perfect gift for fans of the blockbuster Overwatch game.
- Dorado-style building toy measures over 6” (17cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Payload truck creative play toy measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- January 21st, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Okay Build, but Great For Play!Kinoko |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set just to build and display, but actually found myself interacting with it a fair bit, which I was not expecting! I play a LOT of Overwatch, and when I'm trying to explain a specific play to someone, it's easy to grab the payload off of my desk and position the characters around it to demonstrate the strategy of how we defended or took it during a particular round. Which is ridiculously nerdy, but there you go. ;) I'd recommend this set for a kid who loves Overwatch, because there's a lot of play potential here!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Dorado Showdown
- February 14th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I've got you in my sights...I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a big fan of Overwatch this was clearly one of the sets I was most looking forward to. I love Solider 76, and am a big fan of LEGO sets which display different kinds of architecture from different parts of the world. The market build is very nice looking, and easily expanded upon, while the arch just looks great. Hopefully in the future they put in another section of Dorado's map to compliment this set. McCree, Reaper, and Soldier 76 all look pretty perfect. My only problem with any of those figures is probably just how big 76's gun is. Really didn't need to be so large. Overall, a really nice set and one that looks good on a shelf.Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dorado Showdown
- January 2nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great starter setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPerfect starter set with three figures 419 pieces and only $30, great lego set that needs more praisePlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dorado Showdown
- January 4th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A perfectly decent setI would recommend this to a friend!this first part might be unique to me, but the Dorado build seems to have a tendency to tip over every time I try to move it. Besides that the main part of the Dorado build isn't all that exciting. The fruit stand is fun but ultimately not all that useful. The payload is spot on as well but nothing spectacular. And, before I get into minifigures, Sombra should have really been there. I understand why she wasn't, no one released after launch was, but this set more than any other would work so well with her in it, and also balance out the fight a little, as Sombra, like Reaper, is a member of Talon. Speaking of Reaper, he's a well designed minifigure. the printing looks great all around and the shotguns, while a little bulky on the sides, are otherwise pretty good. However, leg printing would have been nice and this Reaper is out-shined by his Watchpoint Gibraltar counterpart, 4/5 Solider 76 is okay. his new hair mold is fun and his pulse rifle and printing work well enough, but he doesn't stand out as particularly cool. Not really Lego's fault though, 3/5 considering he lacks any new molds, McCree is a surprisingly good minifigure. His pistol is spot on and doesn't really need a new mold, and his torso and leg printing, and fabric piece, work really well. his face print suffers from the only real flaw with McCree, that a hair/hat combo mold would have been better. even that is only a minor nitpick though, 5/5 I would recommend this to fans of McCree and Soldier 76, and Reaper fans who can't afford Watchpoint: Gibraltar, as well as anyone trying to collect all the heroes and fans of westerns.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Dorado Showdown