For your favorite Overwatch® fan, a buildable mech suit and powered armor with LEGO® Overwatch 75973 D.Va & Reinhardt! Each of these instantly recognizable Overwatch tank heroes features an Overwatch minifigure so fans can place the highly-detailed Overwatch characters inside through the hatches that open. Reinhardt features a massive buildable Rocket Hammer and both minifigures have smaller weapons so younger fans can play out the action of the game, while older fans may want to display the minifigures and toys next to their gaming setup!
- Includes D.Va and Reinhardt minifigures.
- D.Va tank model features shooting function and opens so the D.Va minifigure can fit inside.
- Reinhardt tank model features buildable colossal Rocket Hammer and opens so the Reinhardt minifigure can fit inside.
- Overwatch® character weapons include D.Va's Fusion Cannons and Reinhardt's Rocket Hammer.
- From Blizzard Entertainment, the creators of the legendary World of Warcraft®, Overwatch® has quickly built a global community of passionate followers, spawning animated online series, comics and exciting global esports events.
- LEGO® Overwatch® toy construction sets are the perfect gift for fans of the blockbuster Overwatch game.
- D.Va building toy stands over 5” (15cm) tall.
- Reinhardt building toy stands over 5” (14cm) tall.
- July 20th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhy is Reinhardt’s head so loose Also D.Va’s position in her mech is terrible she rolls around when you pick up the mech. Other than that an amazing set!Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 36 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35D.Va & Reinhardt
- January 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Half great, half good.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfD.va's mech already wins 2019. it was fun to build, looks great, and is a ton of fun to play arround with. the excessive stickers aren't ideal but they are definitely necessary to capture D.va's in-game look. Speaking of which, D.va herself, despite being one of the simpler minifigures, manages to capture her perfectly. From her two great facial expressions to her torso and leg printing to her new hair and gun mold, d.va is a fantastic minifigure. Reinhardt, on the other hand, is good, just not great. the stiff and undetailed legs are probably the low-point of the build, while the torso build is great from the front but a little flat at the back. the arms could have been better but the new shoulder armor molds are surprising but welcome inclusions. Rein's hammer, while a bit unorthodox, is actually kind of cool. Reinhardt himself is half of a good minifigure. His torso and face printing and helmet mold/print are great and the latter is a clever design, but his hair piece is a tad generic and his legs could have used more detail as well. once again the hammer is unorthodox, but kinda cool. I would recommend this to Overwatch fans, D.va fans, Reinhardt fans (to a lesser extent), and anyone trying to collect all the heroes.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55D.Va & Reinhardt
- January 14th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very cool set, coyld have used more detail on theMagius |I would recommend this to a friend!When I saw this set I had no qualms about getting it. I love the game characters & both are easy favorites. DVa's mecha is fairly well done & detailed. My only real qualm with it is the back where the design, quite literally, is a bit too flat. Still it a very cool & fun to build design. Reinhardt I'm conflicted about. Don't misunderstand, it is also pretty cool but the legs simply kill the overall look. I can live with Lego's stiff leg design choice for their huge kits since weigh is a consideration but Reinhardt is small & having no joints or at least a convincing appearance (as in DVa's design) makes for one stiff & shorter than it should be mecha. That said the lego figures in this set are spot on, DVa in particular. Great choice for the head expressions, quality print, really well done.Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45D.Va & Reinhardt
- June 15th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not the quality I expect from LEGOPurchased for: SelfI bought this set purely to own a pink mech. Sadly, it is mediocre at best. Not at all what I had hoped for after waiting 36 years for a pink mech. The build was simple, too simple IMO. It definitely doesn’t merit the 10+ age recommendation. And yet, every time I touch it, something falls off! The design flaws are easy to spot and would not have taken a lot to correct. My guess is LEGO figured they could sell these based on the Overwatch game association and put few resources into their actual development. Also, fwiw, I had similar issues with another Overwatch set I bought. They are highly discounted by other retailers and I think it’s no mystery why.2 July 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear you were disappointed in this set. If parts are coming off, that might be a sign that something's a little off in the build. When a part is out of place, or pieces aren't pressed tightly together enough, that can throw things out of alignment enough to make things come apart. With these mechs, you'll want to pay special attention to the hip joints. Those parts should be pressed together until you hear a noticeable "click." For more help troubleshooting the build, get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35D.Va & Reinhardt