Evil Chen and Eyezor are pursuing Skylor through the island’s jungle in the Condrai Copter. Help Skylor to escape on her flying rocket board, swerving away from the Condrai Copter’s flick missiles and evading the huge net shot from the snake’s mouth. Dial up the high-octane thrills as the bad guys flip the wings into attack mode, leap out of the double cockpit and hang off the side handlebars. Speed out of there before they can swoop down and capture Skylor! Includes 3 minifigures with assortedweapons: Skylor, Chen and Eyezor.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: Skylor, Chen and Eyezor
- Condrai Copter Attack features a net shooter function, double cockpit, adjustable wings for flight mode and attack modes, 2 rotating blades, side handlebars for Chen and Eyezor, 2 flick missiles and a movable tail wing blade
- Skylor’s rocket board features side fire blades and a flame exhaust
- Weapons include Skylor’s crossbow, Chen’s fang claw and Eyezor’s Anachondrai Blade
- Skylor is an all-new LEGO® NINJAGO™ minifigure!
- Adjust the wings of the Condrai Copter for attack mode
- Dodge the flick missiles
- Hang out with the bad guys from the Condrai Copter’s side handlebars!
- Speed away from the net shooter on Skylor’s rocket board
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu™ TV show
- Condrai Copter measures over 2” (6cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide
- Skylor’s rocket board measures over 2” (6cm) long, 2” (7cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) high
- March 8th, 2015Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Master Chen V.S. SkylorI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe condrai copter attack was the first set that I purchased when the tournament of elements sets came out. The minifigures are one of the main draws to the set because it includes an exclusive Eyezor and Skylor. Master Chen is also included but without his staff and cape. The front of the copter features a snake style head (like the ones in 2012) and the mouth shoots out a net. The distance is not very far but it is still unique and tries something new. Farther back in the cockpit area, there is seating for two minifigures and posable wings. The back of the copter is fairly long and can be used as a handle. (I found that this set was a good match for the boulder blaster set). Skylor has a red hover-board to take on this vehicle. I think that the condrai copter has some nice features like the net, double seating, and the minifigure assortment and would make a nice gift.9 March 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am glad to see that this was the perfect set for you! I agree with this set having similar play functionality as the Boulder Blaster and enjoyed adding Skylor to my collection.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Condrai Copter Attack
- August 10th, 2015Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Meh. LEGO can do better.Purchased for: SelfI bought this set because Skylor is my favorite character from Ninjago, and this is the first set where she is wearing ninja gear. I'm disappointed that the orange of the uniform is a lifeless hue. Neither a happy bright orange nor a more sophisticated dusky autumn orange. The graphics on the figure are also disappointing. Neither as clean as the classic training uniforms, nor nearly as cool as the previous Kendo or ZX uniforms. If you're also a Skylor fan, skip this set and wait for LEGO to produce some better/cooler ninja gear for Skylor. Also, the vehicle wasn't anything special, and something I'd never play with.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 17 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Condrai Copter Attack
- June 7th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an awesome set! It came with Eyezor, which Lego did an awesome job on, Skyler, which is in her cool uniform with a symbol on her hood, and Chen, who, sadly, didn’t have his cape or Staff of Elements, but he did have his unique helmet/hat piece. I was slightly disappointed by how far the net shoots and it is more for “capturing” people on the ground, rather than in front of it. The copter blade pieces are very cool, and Eyezor’s anacondrai sword is very well made. Skyler’s hovercraft is neat, and Lego kept it simple, which I like. The idea of putting skeleton pieces on it was a great idea, and totally completes the Condrai Copter Attack set. Overall, this was a great set with only one problem: the net shooter, which I easily got over because the rest of the set is really awesome. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Condrai Copter Attack
- June 17th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A very nice setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a very nice addition to my ninjago collection. I liked the minifigures, especially Skylor and Eyezor, which are both exclusive to this set. It is a bit hard to balance Skylor on the hover speeder, but it looks very cool. Now onto the main feature of the set: the Anacondri Copter. The net launcher and flick missiles both work great, but what I really like about the copter is the detailing. It looks absolutely amazing. My one regret about the copter is that it doesn't have a set in the middle like in the T.V. series. But, overall, this is a great set.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 47 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Condrai Copter Attack