Join the crew of the LEGO® City coast guard as they protect the beach with the Coast Guard Starter Set, featuring a beach tower with stairs and viewing platform, beach buggy with opening roll cage, room for 2 minifigures and space for the 2-minifigure surfboard on the roof, binoculars, 2 walkie-talkies and a small surfboard. Includes 3 minifigures and a shark figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: a lifeguard, surfer and an ATV driver, plus a shark figure.
- Features a beach buggy with opening roll cage, detachable 2-minifigure surfboard on top and space for 2 minifigures.
- Also includes a beach tower with stairs and viewing platform.
- Call for help from the beach tower to rescue the surfer.
- Open the shark’s mouth to try and take a bite of the surfboard.
- Hop on the big surfboard and head out to rescue the stranded surfer before the shark gets any closer.
- Accessory elements include a small surfboard, 2 walkie-talkies and a pair of binoculars.
- Beach buggy measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Beach tower measures over 3” (8cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Shark figure measures over 2” (7cm) long.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- December 28th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good for getting minifiguresErikL1965 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Three minifigures and a vehicle. Great! I received this as a gift. The set is VERY easy to complete. 15 of the 76 pieces go for minifigures. The play value is high, as you can create several adventures using the pieces as assembled via the instructions.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Coast Guard Starter Set
- September 8th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Take a trip to the beach!BrickSeparatorZ | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is probably the simplest starter set I’ve put together so far. The coast guard watch tower will go together in a minute or two, and you’ll be wondering, “Is that all?” Yes, yes it is. Now on to the beach! One tiny thing I have to nitpick is the lifejacket accessory, which leaves a gap between a minifig’s head and body and looks quite awkward. This set works very well on its own, especially if you have access to some water (even a bathtub will do), and it’s an equally great fit with basically any city set involving water. Although the elements of the set are very simple, there’s a lot of interactivity here, and if you want to expand this set and make it a bit more exciting, I also like adding the water-themed Xtra accessory bag. Three minifigures, plenty of accessories, a shark, a little vehicle, and a coast guard watch tower all for $12.99 seems quite reasonable! As usual, the starter sets are a solid value. If you happen to have a beach handy, you’ll need nothing else to be entertained (as long as you don't mind a little sand in your bricks)!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Coast Guard Starter Set
- August 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Intro SetGreep | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAbout what I expect from a starter box. The big red rescue board is especially fun, since the shark easily fits on it. An easy build with rather few parts, but the minifigures certainly up the value.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Coast Guard Starter Set
- February 23rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun buildPirateKnight37 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This city starter set features three mini figures, a shark, a life guard watch tower, and a beach atv. The set also comes with a surfboard and a long board, as well as some other cool accessories.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Coast Guard Starter Set