Join the other passengers for a quick and easy ride on the LEGO® City Bus. This cool model features opening front and side doors, a bike rack on the front, seats for minifigure riders, luggage storage space and room for a wheelchair inside, as well as a bus stop with a bike stand, trash can, waiting area and ramp, plus a newsstand with newspapers, fruit and drinks for sale. Includes 6 minifigures and a dog figure.
- Includes 6 minifigures: 2 bus passengers, bus driver, newsstand worker, newsstand visitor and a wheelchair passenger, plus a dog figure.
- Features a city bus with opening side and front doors, bike rack for 2 bikes on the back, and space inside for 4 minifigures including a wheelchair passenger.
- Also includes a bus stop with waiting area, bike stand, trash can and ramp for a wheelchair, plus a newsstand with an open shelf and space inside for a minifigure, as well as a buildable streetlight.
- Visit the newsstand to buy a paper and cold drink.
- Park your bike in the bike stand while you wait for the bus to arrive at the bus stop.
- Push the wheelchair up the ramp to enter the bus.
- Accessory elements include a briefcase, fruit, 2 drink elements, 3 newspaper tiles and a buildable wheelchair.
- City bus measures over 2” (7cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Bus stop measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Newsstand and streetlight measures over 5” (13cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
June 17th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0
An acceptable transit bus
Purchased for: SelfI got this set because I wanted a transit bus. I've outline some thoughts about the set below. Pros: 1. Good minifigure diversity. 2. Build was enjoyable. 3. The bus includes space for a wheelchair. Cons: 1. The set is a bit expensive. 2. Seating inside the bus is a bit disappointing -- only the driver has an actual chair. 3. The wheelchair ramp isn't tall enough for the wheelchair to use to access the bus. 4. Kind of a nit-picky detail, but hybrid electric buses have exhausts and usually visible battery arrays. Both details appear absent from the bus.Play Experience3.0Value for Money2.0
Was this helpful?35Bus Station
August 12th, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0
Expensive for what it is
Purchased for: SonI didnt really want to buy this because of the price but my son really wanted it so ended up paying £40 for it. It took around 40 mins to build it and the bus looks pretty basic with not much detail. The bus stop and news stand is quite nice but again very basic for the price. Another thing that bugs me a bit with Lego are the stickers, I wish the bricks were just printed instead, it would look a lot better. Stickers are hard to not get wonky! I think £20-£25 is a fairer price for this set so next time I buy Lego ill be thinking twice about whether the set is actually worth it. On a positive, my son enjoys the set and likes playing with it often.Play Experience3.0Value for Money1.0
Was this helpful?15Bus Station
January 18th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0
I would recommend this to a friend!
Purchased for: DaughterNot a bad set. Not too much to it so don't really find it great value for money even though I picked it up on sale. Great addition to our Lego city though so still recommend it if you pick it up cheap.Play Experience4.0Value for Money3.0
Was this helpful?45Bus Station
September 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0
I would recommend this to a friend!
Purchased for: SonThis is a great set if you are building a Lego city. I try to make our Lego city match what we see everyday in our city, and from the youngest who calls this "the yellow bus," and this set does not fall apart easily, which is good to letting the youngest still play with this for more than a couple of minutes. This is good companion set to go with the commuter train, and had better than excepted reception from the Lego Mom. I even got 2! This set is good for the collector as well since it has the bus stop and the news stand. The newspapers are great! Don't overlook the small details...Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0
Was this helpful?55Bus Station