LEGO® Super Mario™ players can stomp their way to a higher score with this Builder Mario Power-Up Pack (71373). When LEGO® Mario™ is wearing this interactive costume, the player can earn digital coins by making him stomp on their brick-built course. This building set makes a great gift toy for kids who own the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), which includes the LEGO Mario figure.
There are illustrated building instructions in the box and on the free LEGO Super Mario app. The app also offers a safe platform for kids to share their creations with others, plus inspiration for creative ways to build and play and other fun features.
Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring a unique, iconic character into the real world and nurture problem-solving creativity. The modular Starter Course and Expansion Sets, plus Power-Up Packs, allow fans to build their own levels for fun competitions with friends or solo games.
- Kids can enjoy brick-stomping, coin-collecting LEGO® Super Mario™ gameplay with this Builder Mario Power-Up Pack (71373), featuring an interactive outfit for LEGO® Mario™ to wear.
- The buildable costume fits on the LEGO® Mario™ figure that is included in the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) toy playset to boost the in-game possibilities.
- When LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) is wearing this outfit, a player can earn digital coins by making him stomp hard on LEGO bricks in the course they have created.
- This 10-piece LEGO® building set makes a fabulous birthday or Christmas gift for kids and fans aged 6 and up, adding yet more play options to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) and Expansion Sets.
- Other LEGO® Mario™ upgrades are available to combine with the Starter Course and Expansion Sets, including the Fire Mario Power-Up Pack (71370), Propeller Power-Up Pack (71371) and Cat Mario Power-Up Pack (71372).
- No batteries required for this fun, creative building toy – just add the costume to the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Starter Course set to power up. The pack includes instructions so kids can build independently.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app has building instructions, inspiration for ways to play and is a safe environment to share ideas. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets bring a unique, iconic character into the real world and offer unlimited creative challenges that are great for competitions with friends and family or solo play.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, ensuring consistency and compatibility. They connect strongly and pull apart easily every time, so a Super Star’s power is not needed when building!
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are rigorously tested and analysed so you can be assured that every LEGO set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build ItValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe power up pack doesn't have the ID tag brick so I wasn't sure how Mario himself was going to register he had a special suit on. Turns out it is through the pins on the Mario figure and where they slot in to the suit tells the figure which suit he has on. Nice addition to a course but mean you will run out of time as you can't get Mario out of his standard suit in to the special suit and complete even the shortest course in 1 minute. Build instructions are on the app rather than in the box. Number Of Pieces: 10 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.90 Build Time: Under 5 minutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Builder Mario Power-Up Pack
- August 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Let’s Go Stomp!DanDan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Though it was odd seeing this as builder Mario isn’t an actual power up in the games, it just felt right to include this outfit! It’s power is a really neat surprise as well, as you wouldn’t expect to stomp down to collect coins! I will say though, as much as I love these power up packs, I would say that they would have to be a bit lower in price, they don’t feel or look $10, ya know?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Builder Mario Power-Up Pack
- August 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best of the suits!blockbyblock | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonLike all the suits, the biggest draw is really just changing Mario's outfit. I have all the suits and none of them bring anything really exciting to the table in terms of interactivity. With this suit, you make Mario stomp by doing a big jumping motion, which plays a great sound effect and nets you coins. Even though it's quite simple, this one actually has proven to be the most fun and interactive of the suits. Also a hammer icon appears on his stomach. Still I think largely they're just about the appearance and that part is nice. I like the added flourish of giving each suit a little platform to sit on, looks great in a row but also lets you add it easily to a course, to actually "power up" during play. You can "hop" Mario in to change suits, a nice little detail.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Builder Mario Power-Up Pack