Make a secure deposit at the highly respected Brick Bank, featuring an array of intricate details and hidden surprises. Easy-to-remove building sections provide access to the detailed interior, comprising a bank with an atrium foyer, tiled floor, arched windows, ornate chandelier, lockable vault and a transaction counter with security glass; a laundrette with printed window, tiled floor and 4 washing machines; plus 2 second-floor offices with an array of detailed furniture, fixtures and accessories. The exterior of the building features a detailed sidewalk and an elaborate façade with carving and statue décor, decorative roofline, large arched windows, central balcony, clock and an accessible roof terrace featuring a large skylight. Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Building series 10243 Parisian Restaurant and 10246 Detective's Office. Includes 5 minifigures: a bank manager, secretary, cashier, Mum and child.
- Includes 5 minifigures: a bank manager, secretary, teller, and a mom and child.
- The Brick Bank features a bank, secretary's office, bank manager's office, laundromat and a detailed façade and sidewalk.
- Bank features an atrium foyer with wide, arched entrance, triangular-patterned floor tiling, ornate chandelier, oxidized-copper colored skylight, transaction counter with hidden alarm buttons and security glass, and a bank vault with safe deposit boxes and a large round door.
- Laundromatfeatures a printed window, tiled floor and 4 laundry machines.
- Secretary's office features a wall clock, desk, typewriter, cabinet with opening drawers, fireplace and an espresso machine.
- Bank manager's office features a large desk with banker's lamp and approval stamp, leather-look chair, printed portrait, statue and a cabinet.
- Accessory elements include a mug, document, camera, candy, blank white paper, chrome-golden coins, 1 chrome- golden bar and banknotes.
- Remove the building sections to access the detailed interior.
- Unlock the bank vault to access the safe deposit boxes.
- Visit the laundromat for a spot of laundering.
- Stack coins with the coin counting machine.
- With over 2380 pieces, this model will put your LEGO® building skills to the test!
- Special elements include a printed prize check, printed ground-floor windows, a special printed portrait in the bank manager's office, plus rare, sand-blue and dark-green bricks, and sand-green window frames.
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Building series 10243 Parisian Restaurant and 10246 Detective's Office.
- Brick Bank measures over 10” (26cm) high, 10” (25cm) wide and 10” (25cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing setAelia | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOne word to start: wow! That's a great building to order. 1- First A bank and laundromat are a great addition. (we get so much thieves minifigures Now I know were they like to go!!!) 2- The bank vault is locking for real. 3- The room division are efficient 4- There are unique pieces proper to the Set. Like the windows are just amazing and so on 5- The story line is funny, logic and Easily playable. 6-Really good for kid and... Big kid like me 7-It got nice details indoor. ( the counter at the entrance Is really large, got windows and really accurate for a bank) 8- It is a building that you can place on a corner but because it is Designed differently, you have to try differents option to make it look the best on a corner. If you have just a couple building that's ok you can Just add it at the end. If u have a big city, I found it more challenging to put the building at the best angle with everything that I had already in place. That's really not a default. I think it is really important to get differents things to make our city looking great, awesome and interesting!! You can look at my photos I've tried differents possibilities. Thanks Lego to have made it. I can't wait the next one!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Brick Bank
- May 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I'm opening a savings account with the Brick bank.Anothername | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA high quality, spacious Lego building design with plenty of authentic detail. The exterior style, the vault design, the laundrette and its 'money laundering' connection to the bank are all great features. But it's the little things that make the modulars very special: the outside clock is an exquisite piece of Lego, along with the floor tilling to the bank and the laundrette. The unusual sculptural design above the bank doors (I'm not sure what it's supposed to be?) as well as the washing machines are marvelous to observe. I especially like the top floor sky light. The whole structure was a satisfying build, but it's also just a joy to look at. In terms of play: I'm a 'grown-up' so I don't really do that, but it's a lot less difficult to move mini figures around in because theres' so much more open space for my large hands (unlike the Detectives office, which was more tricky), and this makes a big difference for me. I would strongly urge Lego to take this into account with future modulars. An all-round superb piece of Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Brick Bank
- May 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Huge set with so much packed insideB722 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was given this set for my birthday when I thought I was getting the detectives office. I saw this set on the Lego shop and I knew I had to get it. There are so many play features like the secret enterance into the vault and the money slot in the laundry is awesome. I love the amount of detail like the chandelier and the detail around the bank.the coffee maker hone is a really cool and clever design and the picture of the bank managers dad is a cool printed piece. This set is my second favourite out of the modular series. It has everything a bank set could need like the vault and theawesome Decorations inside the bank like the stain glass windows. I forgot to say that this set has NO STICKERS!!!!!!!!! Which is a huge relief.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrs 44 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Brick Bank
- May 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Happy To Be Giving a 5-Star Rating Again!Duckworthy | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Brick Bank set is has twice the significance for me than previous such Creator sets. The first significant aspect for me was that I'm back to leaving a 5-star rating for a Creator set. Last year’s (2015’s) set, the Detective’s Office (with pool hall & barber shop) was somewhat of a disappointment to me – the first time I ever had such an experience with any of these sets (see my review of it under that particular product – I won’t take up space elaborating about it here). The other - and really special - aspect for me was that the Brick Bank is a corner building. All 11 other sets already constructed (representing 13 buildings) were arranged in a square city block format – with one open, corner lot remaining “up for sale”, so to speak. When Lego released the news that 2016’s Creator set was to be a corner building, you can imagine how thrilled I was. Now my city block would be complete! My partner once again ordered the Brick Bank as my annual birthday gift (more about that in my Detective Office’s review), and this year I sort of commandeered him into assist me in its construction. Right away, I knew I would not meet with any disappointment like I had the previous year, and never once was I. We forced ourselves to limit our daily assembly time to one hour, so the total construction time would be dragged out as long as possible (and thereby maximizing “fun/playtime”. Although he resisted at first, my partner became visibly more & more into the project than I ever would have dreamed possible. Once again, “extravagant detail” is the only way I can think to describe the level of detail found in the Brick Bank. And the construction challenges it presented were the sort of challenges I appreciate in Lego sets – all construction & analysis, not those caused by difficulty getting parts to stay together without falling apart, like I experienced with the Detective’s office. I’ve attached a few pics of the Brick Bank, plus one of “Lego Square, Legoville USA”.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Brick Bank