Get up close to Big Ben! The clock was first started on May 31st 1859, and Big Ben’s first chime rang from the 96-meter Elizabeth Tower on July 11th of the same year. This over 23” (60cm) high LEGO® interpretation of the iconic structure is a tribute to its engineering and architecture. It features a detailed facade with statues, shields and windows, and a clock tower with 4 adjustable clock dials and a removable roof allowing access to the belfry, plus buildable exterior elements including a sidewalk, lawn and a tree depicting the building’s location. This model makes a great display piece for the home or office.
- Big Ben features a detailed section of the Westminster Palace and the adjoining Elizabeth Tower, 4 detailed clock dials with movable hour and minutes hands, and a sidewalk, tree and grass area depicting the building’s location.
- Remove the top of the tower to access the Big Ben bell.
- Put your LEGO® building skills to the test!
- Special elements include 4 printed clock faces.
- Rare elements include ski poles, flowers and corner plates in molded gold color, and tinted-translucent elements.
- This set includes over 4,000 LEGO® pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16+.
- Big Ben measures over 23” (60cm) high, 17” (44cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- July 27th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not quite finished offI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego yet again have not finished the model off for all around display which is a crying shame.No working clock or bell, back of building not complete.The green plates look like sick colour. Yet good value for money, very good for the bit count.Also the detail on the front is realy nice. Please look at my photos thats 3 kits and a weeks work. fully litup even the top of the tower.With 4 working clocks. Tip a pocket watchs fits nicely.You will have great fun copying me. I might do the whole of the houses of parliment some day. Any helpers?Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Big Ben
- July 1st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful and challenging, but also repetitive.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI felt I had to include the repetitive part in my title. A previous review said this model has "almost no repetition" which is a completely false statement. If anything, like the tower bridge, this model is extremely repetitive, to the point where I was batch building the same assets over and over (see pics) However, that's not a bad thing, with a little patience it's totally worth it for the end result. I don't think I own a more detailed, beautiful model. If I step back a couple of meters it almost doesn't look like it's Lego. It's comprised mainly of smaller pieces, so expect a fiddly, challenging build, but a rewarding one.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben
- August 7th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0awesome building but lacking another section...I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is a very detailed building and the end result is very satisfying. I am still in awe every time I walk by it. I wish Lego had made additional section to the side, so it looks more majestic. Since it has so many glass windows, I decided to add some LED lights inside, and it turns out to be even more magical. I love it!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Big Ben
- November 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A lot of funCydney |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPretty quick build, very repetitive. Once finished though it just looks simply amazing!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 11 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben